Rate me in my unfrauded pics outside (non selfies)

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24221
just out of curiosity what would you rate my friend on your scale? everyone in the looksmaxxing space rates him pretty low considering the treatment he gets from HTB-Stacylite+ level girls on a consistent basis

View attachment 2107660View attachment 2107661View attachment 2107662
Mother fucker high chadlite-chad JESUS
He’s a giga high appeal chadlite, maybe even higher appeal pheno than Niko. He just has the high appeal high class pheno that JBs go crazy for. Like Noah beck but a better looking version without his gymcel bonus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, User49 and Blackgymmax
He’s a giga high appeal chadlite, maybe even higher appeal pheno than Niko. He just has the high appeal high class pheno that JBs go crazy for. Like Noah beck but a better looking version without his gymcel bonus.
no chance

he’s capped at htn-low chadlite cuz cyclops

no chance

he’s capped at htn-low chadlite cuz cyclops
I’m not referring to OP I’m referring to his slayer friend he mentioned in the thread with his pics

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and User49
I’m not referring to OP I’m referring to his slayer friend he mentioned in the thread with his pics
oh shit ye mb that guy is a slayer fa

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Bro your actually low inhib af to show your face so casually
what would you rate me in motion i’m genuinely curious since it was live that’s probably the most accurate unfrauded version lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
unironically smile more you look constipated in some pics

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
what would you rate me in motion i’m genuinely curious since it was live that’s probably the most accurate unfrauded version lmaoo
You honestly look the same. I didn’t get a good look because I left after 2 seconds. Also you have good advice on your page

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 24221
Very good eye area, eye-Halo, the rest is very average, normal

unironically smile more you look constipated in some pics
i’ve been permanently altered to believe from this site that smiling in pics is cucked

i’ve been permanently altered to believe from this site that smiling in pics is cucked
cope not smiling in pics is cucked
most people here think they look like some dark triad anime character when they dont smile in pics only to look like this
Fart meme fb 1

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24221