Rate me

copinggymcell

copinggymcell

Iron
Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)

Attachments

• IMG_8976.jpg
    IMG_8976.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8975.JPG
    IMG_8975.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8965.jpg
    IMG_8965.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8964.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, capybara, yirma19 and 4 others
mtn max

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19 and Failedtruecel_
Why do you have buzzcut with that huge neurocranium

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 48689, oily703 and 4 others
Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)
high mtn maybe

aspie looking, mtn

6/10 htn

grow your hair out and use it before you go bald my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Mr. Nobody, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
Look at his hairline and huge neurocranium and huge forehead
Bahahahaha bro, camera distortion but yeah, got my head shaved on new years while i was black out drunk lmao

not bad enough to be a mtn, can just cover it with a beanie
Wym not bad enough to be mtn? Mtn is average. His face itself isn't good either. Small mouth, pale, high gonial angle. He's shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Wym not bad enough to be mtn? Mtn is average. His face itself isn't good either. Small mouth, pale, high gonial angle. He's shit
good eye area and good jaw but im coping a little lol

what do u look like with hair
tf u mean what i look like with hair, the same bruh, but can you give a an actual rating instead of projecting ur own insecurites lmao

6/10 htn

grow your hair out and use it before you go bald my nigga
got it shaved on new years, my dad has thick hair and my hair type is very thick, im chilling bruh

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
tf u mean what i look like with hair, the same bruh, but can you give a an actual rating instead of projecting ur own insecurites lmao
I did give u rating u ugly lesbian looking piece of shit. Average at best. "Projecting my own insecurities" I mog you easily

Attachments

• Pics2007.jpg
    Pics2007.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 48689, Aditya. and 8 others
I did give u rating u ugly lesbian looking piece of shit. Average at best. "Projecting my own insecurities" I mog you easily
Take with rear camera like i did and lets see, if you wanna to frontal camera here u go, my eye area destroys ts out of you and i racemogg you aswell you little ethnic piece of mexican greaser lmao, lets see your physiquee aswell fagg xD

Attachments

• mog.png
    mog.png
    424.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: MKBHD, Deleted member 48689, notgraycel245969 and 11 others
Take with rear camera like i did and lets see, if you wanna to frontal camera here u go, my eye area destroys ts out of you and i racemogg you aswell you little ethnic piece of mexican greaser lmao, lets see your physiquee aswell fagg xD
"Ethnic"

Attachments

• 90166039812.jpg
    90166039812.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara
mog.png JFLLLL but seriously both of you look good you guys need to stop this

• +1
Reactions: capybara
mog.png JFLLLL but seriously both of you look good you guys need to stop this
He's ugly tho. How does he look good. Look at his lips, huge neurocranium, aspie eye area. He also looks 13. I genuinely believe he's ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, capybara and JohnBaza
you will be virgin for life

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206-153249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206-153249_Chrome.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MKBHD, aleksander, Mr. Nobody and 3 others
He's ugly tho. How does he look good. Look at his lips, huge neurocranium, aspie eye area. He also looks 13. I genuinely believe he's ugly
liplift some hair treatment wider jaw and he'll be good no need to insult he's kinda wrong for insulting you to begin with too but you can always be better

liplift some hair treatment wider jaw and he'll be good no need to insult he's kinda wrong for insulting you to begin with too but you can always be better
Mtn is an accurate rate for him and he got mad about it. He's not higher than mtn

mtn

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
mtn

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Mtn is an accurate rate for him and he got mad about it. He's not higher than mtn
eh that's for you but you look really good (chadlite imo) how old are you?

eh that's for you but you look really good (chadlite imo) how old are you?
The whole forum is rating him mtn. I'm 16

• +1
Reactions: latent
Your projection is comedic, how can one be so insecure, you're quite arrogant, your eye area is ass, youre puffy and you have no appeal, sit tf down dude

Why are such a retarded piece of shit ? Nobody gives a single shit about your face this thread is for rating him not you.
People like you love to underrate just to be even more narcissistic, literally the only response is :
Muh i mog u muh
And dont bother responding to this message if ur only contributing sentence is calling me a subhuman truecel, because ive heard that and I dont need you narcy ass to tell me

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and jflsnowdzz
Why are such a retarded piece of shit ? Nobody gives a single shit about your face this thread is for rating him not you.
People like you love to underrate just to be even more narcissistic, literally the only response is :
Muh i mog u muh
And dont bother responding to this message if ur only contributing sentence is calling me a subhuman truecel, because ive heard that and I dont need you narcy ass to tell me
My response is idc. Not like I'm gonna get banned

Your projection is comedic, how can one be so insecure, you're quite arrogant, your eye area is ass, youre puffy and you have no appeal, sit tf down dude
No appeal yet I got 40 likes on bumble in 15 minutes? How do you do on bumble with that aspie face

My response is idc. Not like I'm gonna get banned
Nobody get banned unless you do something really bad but people may just ignore you for being annoying and retarded which i may do soon

No appeal yet I got 40 likes on bumble in 15 minutes? How do you do on bumble with that aspie face
Holy fuck shut the fuck up this is literally baby competition jflll

Muh im better than you? Muh this muh

Nobody get banned unless you do something really bad but people may just ignore you for being annoying and retarded which i may do soon
So? Who cares. What's your point

American military pheno
Mtn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, capybara and yirma19