Rate me

Nah this mf lives in nyc and wants to threaten a european with mma, you look better than me, in some areas i persevere but overall you look better cuz ur a pretty boy, so sure, in looks u win but ill pick you up and break that frail neck of yours u fkn american seed oil consuming faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 40761
Nah this mf lives in nyc and wants to threaten a european with mma, you look better than me, in some areas i persevere but overall you look better cuz ur a pretty boy, so sure, in looks u win but ill pick you up and break that frail neck of yours u fkn american seed oil consuming faggot
No I've been training wrestling since age 12. I'll be the one slamming you on your head bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and copinggymcell
mtn - strong mtn

No I've been training wrestling since age 12. I'll be the one slamming you on your head bro
Hahahahah thats cute, post physique, height and weight pretty boy😘

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and klegger222
mtn+ grow your hair out

Oh, why not? Are you abit fraiL? and Petite maybe?? awwww, is okeyyy. Litterly stfu you twisted faggoty rabble of bones
your physique looks comical

Attachments

• 62324.jpg
    62324.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and copinggymcell
Ur waist is too small
Yes, I have insane shoulder to waist ratio, Litterly ideal for aestethics, look at hernan drago, a blocky waist is not good at all lmao tf u on about

Yes, I have insane shoulder to waist ratio, Litterly ideal for aestethics, look at hernan drago, a blocky waist is not good at all lmao tf u on about
Yeah somwhere around 1.8 is good not urs dumbass

Your shoulder to waist is like 5 to 1. Looks like a caricature.
Thats litterly ideal for aestethics what are you on about hahahahah youre so fkn insecure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
what do u rate his face
Like mtn, brutal chin philtrum, brutal nose shape and nose to mouth, cuck tier fwhr, narrow jaw, wide temples etc maybe even mtn is overrate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 40761
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
Yeah somwhere around 1.8 is good not urs dumbass
this pic was also angled to make my waist even smaller, not that this makes it more aestehic in any way but here im flexing the core

Attachments

• physique.png
    physique.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 0
this pic was also angled to make my waist even smaller, not that this makes it more aestehic in any way but here im flexing the core
Ur body is good but looks a bit comical aint gon lie, bideltoid?

how many years boyo

Ur body is good but looks a bit comical aint gon lie, bideltoid?
since im new to this incel website i dont know any of the prhases your using, neither what makes the face looks good whatever, but when it comes to physiques i know my shit and theres not way on earth you can make a claim that a waist can be to thin for aestethics, people litterly do surgeries for that shit, as long as your shoulders are wide it makes you look even more insane, your coping because your bodys look like shit lmao

since im new to this incel website i dont know any of the prhases your using, neither what makes the face looks good whatever, but when it comes to physiques i know my shit and theres not way on earth you can make a claim that a waist can be to thin for aestethics, people litterly do surgeries for that shit, as long as your shoulders are wide it makes you look even more insane, your coping because your bodys look like shit lmao
Ur shoulders arent wide, ur waist is just small lol

Ur shoulders arent wide, ur waist is just small lol
theres no way to prove you wrong through a computer, lets meet irl and se how wide u are ig

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
hahahahahha ur such a virgin and it shows, try leaving this forum for a day and talk to people
why are you so mad💀 that was a joke you fucking inbred mouth breather

mtn could maybe be strong mtn with hair

Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)
Grow your hair out asap I looked retarded when I had one, we have similar face for people with different races, just get a thick neck and try to settle down with a cute girl

• +1
Reactions: copinggymcell
Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)
ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: copinggymcell
Why are such a retarded piece of shit ? Nobody gives a single shit about your face this thread is for rating him not you.
People like you love to underrate just to be even more narcissistic, literally the only response is :
Muh i mog u muh
And dont bother responding to this message if ur only contributing sentence is calling me a subhuman truecel, because ive heard that and I dont need you narcy ass to tell me
I mog you

Grow your hair out asap I looked retarded when I had one, we have similar face for people with different races, just get a thick neck and try to settle down with a cute girl
which haircut bro