Rate me

eminemmaxxed faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
are u russian by any chance

Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)
get hair transplant you balding

Rate me and tell me where I am at, need be what I can improve, surgerymaxxing is not an option as of now lmao
(yes, im tryharding in the last pic, if ur about to post yourself and be blasted by blackpillincels about your subhumannes, might as well go down with hunter eyes😤)
6.2/10

Chadlite, grow your hair

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, copinggymcell and goodgamebro
Take with rear camera like i did and lets see, if you wanna to frontal camera here u go, my eye area destroys ts out of you and i racemogg you aswell you little ethnic piece of mexican greaser lmao, lets see your physiquee aswell fagg xD
sorry but he is like a point higher than u

• +1
Reactions: copinggymcell
Your hairline doesn't suit short hair.

Just any haircut that doesn’t show your hairline. It basically needs to be long.

• +1
Reactions: copinggymcell
Just any haircut that doesn’t show your hairline. It basically needs to be long.
I agree with people that my forehead looks weird in the photo, camera distortion is fucked so I will say that my forehead is not THAT big irl😭

Grow the hair out and get some sun u looking like voldemort

Grow the hair out and get some sun u looking like voldemort
And im not pale, im nordic, why tf would i wanna downgrade to a ethnic coper

Your projection is comedic, how can one be so insecure, you're quite arrogant, your eye area is ass, youre puffy and you have no appeal, sit tf down dude
JFL at no appeal

Average, hair will make you above average

Ur just MTN, just height max and ascend in asia

Get a middlepart

mostly good cooked hairline