Rate me

I

ik I suck

Bronze
So this is going to be my last post on this forum got an exam will ascend in my life if I can't ascend facially personally I think 4-5/10 or low MTN high ltn and suggest me some good maxxing that I can look up to and my potential after every maxxing done

Attachments

• IMG_20240220_195416.jpg
    IMG_20240220_195416.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Mog3D and Lynxress
brahmin NPC

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
If you live in India then average, probably below average in west

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ok it's enough thank you blackpillers for your service it was good but a bit slow 😁

Deleting my account 🥱 but will be in touch with blackpill

Normie, If 6ft there is hope u can get a singular 42 yr old pussy in the Indian slums, if under 6ft just rope if in west

MTN
Bleach your skin and escape racial determinism or rope
No white woman will find you attractive even if you got a good facial symmetry because you're a curry
See my point?
Images 42

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low MTN

Stfu you will never leave curry. Low mtn, invisible in the west
Wtf you even mean by that shit coming out of your mouth Just read my fucking name it's I know I suck you piece of shit this place is full of retarded dumb fuck who got no life kys nigga 😂

Wtf you even mean by that shit coming out of your mouth Just read my fucking name it's I know I suck you piece of shit this place is full of retarded dumb fuck who got no life kys nigga 😂
Jfl at your incoherent english you curry shit. I life mog you so hard. Jfl at you being a curry tho :forcedsmile: Don’t call me a nigga you shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: leon567
So this is going to be my last post on this forum got an exam will ascend in my life if I can't ascend facially personally I think 4-5/10 or low MTN high ltn and suggest me some good maxxing that I can look up to and my potential after every maxxing done
In India you are low HTN while in the west you are truecel

Stop squinting you disgusting fucking curry

Kys u ethnic cuck

Kys u faggot Indian