Rate my 2 year descent.

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
Before:
Photograph

After:
Nosquint

I'm currently trying to look like how I used to (I know, not a model or whatever, but I did look better than I do now).

The differences I can see are: bodyfat percentage, jaw size (I used to chew a lot) and hairline. The biggest blow I think is my hairline (I have noticed some heir regrowth after coming off sertraline).

Has anyone here been on sertraline and noticed hair loss or hair regrowth (when coming off)?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and forevermirin
U just became fat, took off Definition in ur face, Jist do rigorous diet for a month

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, Sondern, poopoohead and 3 others
U just became fat, took off Definition in ur face, Jist do rigorous diet for a month
Yeah, I've lost around 3 KGs so far. What about the hair though, how bad does it effect the way I look (I'm pretty insecure about it).

Yeah, I've lost around 3 KGs so far. What about the hair though, how bad does it effect the way I look (I'm pretty insecure about it).
not much just style it into curtains so they drop over the parts ur receding.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Graham and Iasacrko
How long ago was the first pic? Wove had major changes in ur hairline since then

not much just style it into curtains so they drop over the parts ur receding.
Might be time to take action tho the difference from pic 1 and 2 is huge with the norwooding

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Graham and forevermirin
How long ago was the first pic? Wove had major changes in ur hairline since then
2 years ago (2020). I had been on sertraline for almost a year by then and got off it just over a month ago. Maybe the sertraline is a red herring though, but coming off it did make me rapidly loose weight so IDK what other harmful side effects it might've done.

true thats a lot for 2 years
Yeah, I think I have the MPB gene, but I think it kicked in later for my father (he said he had noticeable hair-loss around 25, but then again when I was 20 he said I had more hair than he did at the time, so I really don't know).

how much did you weigh? and how much do you weigh now?

Age? U descended super hard solely because of the hairline situation

from nw0 to nw3 in 2 years

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Graham, andy9432 and ifyouwannabemylover
norwood reaper at it again

• +1
Reactions: Graham and andy9432
hairline killer at it again

• +1
Reactions: Graham
nigha you wasted 2 years , you could've gymmaxed and slayed at the bf percentage

from nw0 to nw3 in 2 years

brutal
That's why I think Sertraline might have had something to do with it, it was just so fast.

nigha you wasted 2 years , you could've gymmaxed and slayed at the bf percentage
Yes, in the before I was a lookism.net / lookstheory nerd, so I was low bf, did gym, stylemaxxed etc, but was assigned sertraline because I was a retard, and left blackpill and looksim stuff for 2 years. Came off it about 1.5 - 2 months ago, and realized my situation and what I had wasted (complacency is poison).

That's only a 10kg difference? That's crazy

• +1
Crazy how much body fat can be the difference between sub5 and htn/chadlite

• +1