Rate my ascension plan

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I'm 15, 6'3, recessed and a little deformed. My plan is to do as much as I can to fix this, so that when I'm done growing and getting a bimax + genio (most likely) I can't say I didn't try.

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:

12.5MG Mk677 in morning
Creatine 5G
Vit C 1200mg
Zinc 10mg
Magnesium 300mg
Calcium 300mg
Collagen 20G

DIET:
I don't follow any strict diet or anything, I just avoid garbage
consists of:
Beef
Atleast 6 Eggs a day
Cheese
Raw Jersey Milk
White Rice
Sourdough (untoasted)
Butter
Protein supplements occasionally
Cacao
FRUIT (bananas,bell pepper,apples,dates)
some veg but not many (carrots,onion)

LIFESTYLE SHIT:
Gym 6x/week
SUNLIGHT EXPOSURE at minimum 30 minutes a day
SLEEP minimum 9 hours and wake up at the same time every morning
MEWING (COULD BE COPE I DON'T CARE ITS NATURAL TO ME ANYWAY)
MOUTH TAPING every night, I mouth breathe at night so this 100% helps
GROWING my hair (from a buzzcut)
ORDERED FALIM GUM...
NOFAP ...

SKINCARE:
CLEANSER (cerave, the ordinary)
EpiDuo acne treatment (0.1% adapalene, 2.5% benzoyl peroxide)
MOISTURISER
DERMAROLLING 1.0MM 1x/week

some other things:
seeing an orthodontist ASAP, getting gyno surgery and slaying .

ANYTHING MISSING FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW....

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmidder, CT03, goldpill and 1 other person
first time I'm seeing someone mentioning Epiduo here lol. It's the only acne treatment which helped me get from subhuman skin to good skin with only a few acne scars left. Ur plan is great broski, don't forget omega 3

also I wouldn't get gyno surgery rn, u can get it later, it‘s something which gets covered by insurance anyway and u're just in puberty. I'd wait it out, live healthy and if u still have it with 20 u can still get a surgery. It‘s honestly not the best surgery to get, since ur nipples will look like shit afterwards and can even die off.

first time I'm seeing someone mentioning Epiduo here lol. It's the only acne treatment which helped me get from subhuman skin to good skin with only a few acne scars left. Ur plan is great broski, don't forget omega 3
I am also on it, it's actually good

also I wouldn't get gyno surgery rn, u can get it later, it‘s something which gets covered by insurance anyway and u're just in puberty. I'd wait it out, live healthy and if u still have it with 20 u can still get a surgery. It‘s honestly not the best surgery to get, since ur nipples will look like shit afterwards and can even die off.
ive got actual breast tissue growth, the gyno isnt gonna go away after puberty, i've seen a good surgeon and shit and im gonna have a scar which fucking sucks but its better than taping my nipples everyday so it isnt visible lmao . i only started epiduo like 2 weeks ago and my skin got way better the first couple days, then way worse now. did you have a similar experience? its tough. my acne was really bad before it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
ive got actual breast tissue growth, the gyno isnt gonna go away after puberty, i've seen a good surgeon and shit and im gonna have a scar which fucking sucks but its better than taping my nipples everyday so it isnt visible lmao . i only started epiduo like 2 weeks ago and my skin got way better the first couple days, then way worse now. did you have a similar experience? its tough. my acne was really bad before it tho.
yeah I had actual breast tissue growth aswell, due to being fat for the first 18 years of my life and having too much estrogen. It can go away while u're going to puberty tho, just gotta get ur testosterone up and check it regularly at the doc. Gynecologist could help with that also, he can even prescribe testosterone if necessary. Many people ur age have gyno and in many many cases it goes away once puberty is over. And yeah broski, Epiduo is really cancer in the beginning, for 3 months I didnt notice shit, my skin was burning in the first weeks and its still dry around the nose. But after 3 months of usage its the best thing ever

yeah I had actual breast tissue growth aswell, due to being fat for the first 18 years of my life and having too much estrogen. It can go away while u're going to puberty tho, just gotta get ur testosterone up and check it regularly at the doc. Gynecologist could help with that also, he can even prescribe testosterone if necessary. Many people ur age have gyno and in many many cases it goes away once puberty is over. And yeah broski, Epiduo is really cancer in the beginning, for 3 months I didnt notice shit, my skin was burning in the first weeks and its still dry around the nose. But after 3 months of usage its the best thing ever
I swear I read there’s a certain type of gyno that just doesn’t go away. The surgeon I spoke to told me it’s not gonna go away but yeah my test levels have been really bad before. I just applied epiduo now, i’ll stick it out. Thanks

I'm 15, 6'3, recessed and a little deformed. My plan is to do as much as I can to fix this, so that when I'm done growing and getting a bimax + genio (most likely) I can't say I didn't try.

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS:

12.5MG Mk677 in morning
Creatine 5G
Vit C 1200mg
Zinc 10mg
Magnesium 300mg
Calcium 300mg
Collagen 20G

DIET:
I don't follow any strict diet or anything, I just avoid garbage
consists of:
Beef
Atleast 6 Eggs a day
Cheese
Raw Jersey Milk
White Rice
Sourdough (untoasted)
Butter
Protein supplements occasionally
Cacao
FRUIT (bananas,bell pepper,apples,dates)
some veg but not many (carrots,onion)

LIFESTYLE SHIT:
Gym 6x/week
SUNLIGHT EXPOSURE at minimum 30 minutes a day
SLEEP minimum 9 hours and wake up at the same time every morning
MEWING (COULD BE COPE I DON'T CARE ITS NATURAL TO ME ANYWAY)
MOUTH TAPING every night, I mouth breathe at night so this 100% helps
GROWING my hair (from a buzzcut)
ORDERED FALIM GUM...
NOFAP ...

SKINCARE:
CLEANSER (cerave, the ordinary)
EpiDuo acne treatment (0.1% adapalene, 2.5% benzoyl peroxide)
MOISTURISER
DERMAROLLING 1.0MM 1x/week

some other things:
seeing an orthodontist ASAP, getting gyno surgery and slaying .

ANYTHING MISSING FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW....
Nofap is hyped up to be the end all be all but it’s just cope fairytale for people that can’t keep their hands of their dick. Nothing wrong with abstaining just don’t hope for crazy lifestyle changes. The changes will be small and mostly mental so you’re better off reading a book or something for the exact same effect.