Rate my body in this video

Skinny twink with good bones being worshipped by forum fags.

Bunch of cucks

I kinda do look like a skinny twink though. Good thing I am not that skinny anymore. I still need to put on more mass.

Good thing i am not that skinny anymore. Yet, i still need to put on more mass. By the way, how much RAD140 do you take per day and what brand do you use?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Good thing i am not that skinny anymore. Yet, i still need to put on more mass. By the way, how much RAD140 do you take per day and what brand do you use?
I use 20mg a day 25mg mk677 use 2 brands different brands dont order from outside EU had to pay fucking 137€ to customs

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
I use 20mg a day 25mg mk677 use 2 brands different brands dont order from outside EU had to pay fucking 137€ to customs

Good old Ibutamoren. Do you also use Swiss Pharmaceuticals by any chance?

• +1
Good old Ibutamoren. Do you also use Swiss Pharmaceuticals by any chance?
Na but they are legit i think i use som low rep seller for 1 month because my sarms where stuck 1.5 months with customs will by there after my shit is up

• +1
Na but they are legit i think i use som low rep seller for 1 month because my sarms where stuck 1.5 months with customs will by there after my shit is up

What brand do you use though, since, it seem to work for you? Some people say Swiss Pharmaceuticals is legit and some are also complaining. I am looking for a legit source.

• +1
What brand do you use though, since, it seem to work for you? Some people say Swiss Pharmaceuticals is legit and some are also complaining. I am looking for a legit source.
Grind supplements

• +1
Height + bideltoid?

good frame, horrible bicep insertions, good insertions elsewhere

3 years u should be a fitness influencer by now

Rate my body in this video. By the way, in the end, I actually revealed my penis. Also keep in mind that this video is kinda old on top of that. Also @BrendioEEE thoughts on this one?:
View attachment 322529
lean as fck (positve) shit biceps insertion
btw what kg were u back then and what about now?

its fine (face is law, and your body looks good anyway) but it does look like you put a lot of work into the gym and then just cut way too much muscle off somehow. arms are the same as someone who doesn't hit the gym. not that it matters

its fine (face is law, and your body looks good anyway) but it does look like you put a lot of work into the gym and then just cut way too much muscle off somehow. arms are the same as someone who doesn't hit the gym. not that it matters
could be your insertions sorry

he has elite genetics he has only to eat and he won’t put any fat lol