Rate my current body, give advice on what to work on

T

Tyler

Banned
Current height: 5'9
Weight: 145 pounds

I know I don't have the height or frame to being able to gymmax very efficiently. But I want to hear your opinions on what I can focus rn on to at least get the best results body wise.
For me, aesthethics is my goal. I don't want to become one of those unaesthetic, unproportional dudes who only go for mass. I want to have a good strength/weight ratio in order to do some calisthenics too.
I obviously have to bulk even though I look bloated af. To which weight should I bulk and what should my diet consist of in order to limit potential negative side effects? Do you think my shoulders can get wider with gym? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20200115_222015.jpg
    IMG_20200115_222015.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 95
Get leaner is the obvious point. Your main weak points lie in your shoulders and biceps. Shoulder width shouldn’t be an issue so as long as you roll them back and correct your posture. Just keep lifting OP.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler and HighIQcel
train calves

Do you lift at all now?

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Get leaner is the obvious point. Your main weak points lie in your shoulders and biceps. Shoulder width shouldn’t be an issue so as long as you roll them back and correct your posture. Just keep lifting OP.

If I lose bf now, I get too skinny. That's why I wanted to gain some muscle mass too, since I'm weak af too. Going to train more shoulders and biceps now thx
Do you lift at all now?
I have a lot of stress now, so I only train once a week whole body and try to eat enough

If I lose bf now, I get too skinny. That's why I wanted to gain some muscle mass too, since I'm weak af too. Going to train more shoulders and biceps now thx

I have a lot of stress now, so I only train once a week whole body and try to eat enough
Don’t train to be disproportionate.
train more frequently than once a week or you won’t see results

5'9, work on that :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock
no just break your bone theory and let it grow stronger

Lol sounds like major bs.
Unfortunately there is no real way to increase height, except 70k surgeries or shit like that.
Or maybe one third of an inch if I use one hour everyday just to stretch

You should be looking a lot wider for your height bro

Im trying to get weight rn. Looking bloated all the time, but maybe it will be worth it if I do a diet in 3 or 4 months

GO TO A BODYBUILDING FORUM NIGGER

Nice chest, hit deltoid/shoulders more train to be bigger there and its good

Should I do upper chest too or is normal bench press enough?

thats me untrained lmao, you are probably %18 bf nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Don't listen to autistic roiders and bloated powerlifters bro, that is a sufficient body to slay with. You have V taper with low bodyfat and "meat on the bones." Body is no longer your problem. Now work on fashion that shows it off and fucking go outside to see the results

• +1
Reactions: Kade
why are your hands red