• IMG_3974.png
    IMG_3974.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 0
gymcel

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse
the volume is per session right? and if you do it once a week it's good

the volume is per session right? and if you do it once a week it's good
Wym volume is per session? The split switches so like one day I would have arm day on a Thursday or on a saturday

Wym volume is per session? The split switches so like one day I would have arm day on a Thursday or on a saturday
like for arm day do you train biceps for example once a week?

like for arm day do you train biceps for example once a week?
Sometimes it would be 2 times but usually 1 time. U think having another exercise for triceps and biceps would be excessive volume

Sometimes it would be 2 times but usually 1 time. U think having another exercise for triceps and biceps would be excessive volume
how many sets you perform in a session and how often per week?

Rate my bod 5 years gymcelled

You need more for shoulders

you wont get far with this dogsht split

Attachments

• 59B499E2-E920-45CD-8607-659C99AF3C04.jpeg
    59B499E2-E920-45CD-8607-659C99AF3C04.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4146.jpeg
    IMG_4146.jpeg
    785.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3827.png
    IMG_3827.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I got pics of my physique if you want proof but they're right this split is kinda a$$, I suggest different things for different training styles, if your going for hypertrophy training I'd do this;
Sunday- Legs (Strength Day)
Monday- Chest & Back
Tuesday- Arms & Shoulders
Wednesday- Legs (Hypertrophy Day)
Thursday- Chest & Back
Friday- Arms & Shoulders
Saturday- Rest, sleep, eat, and a little active recovery; say walking or something active

The purpose of this is to give optimal rest times and to work multiple muscle groups efficiently. The strength day for legs is to build more strength so on the leg day hypertrophy you can do more and more intense exercises to maximize the hypertrophy benefits.

Pro Tip; Use stretch mediated hypertrophy, read up on it. Doesn't mean do static stretches, puts you more at risk of injury.

DM if you need anything else.

I got pics of my physique if you want proof but they're right this split is kinda a$$, I suggest different things for different training styles, if your going for hypertrophy training I'd do this;
Sunday- Legs (Strength Day)
Monday- Chest & Back
Tuesday- Arms & Shoulders
Wednesday- Legs (Hypertrophy Day)
Thursday- Chest & Back
Friday- Arms & Shoulders
Saturday- Rest, sleep, eat, and a little active recovery; say walking or something active

The purpose of this is to give optimal rest times and to work multiple muscle groups efficiently. The strength day for legs is to build more strength so on the leg day hypertrophy you can do more and more intense exercises to maximize the hypertrophy benefits.

Pro Tip; Use stretch mediated hypertrophy, read up on it. Doesn't mean do static stretches, puts you more at risk of injury.

DM if you need anything else.
Could u rate my physique I sent u it. Also I don’t like the chest and back just doesn’t work. Too much cns overload, I like 1 muscle 2x a week. Also I am training for hypertrophy but my chest ain’t growing. Numbers went up, but no progression physically, now do I focus more on flys having it first in my workout. And should I do more than 2 variants of flys. Also the rep ranges should I have 1 week low rep and another week high rep

Could u rate my physique I sent u it. Also I don’t like the chest and back just doesn’t work. Too much cns overload, I like 1 muscle 2x a week. Also I am training for hypertrophy but my chest ain’t growing. Numbers went up, but no progression physically, now do I focus more on flys having it first in my workout. And should I do more than 2 variants of flys. Also the rep ranges should I have 1 week low rep and another week high rep
I didn't get the DM