Where can i find a good gym routine

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
I been in a week going to the gym with my friend i do mostly arms till i get tired with 4 sets chest and back.Can i find a good routine also not to stunt my growth tho cuz im still a teen

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I been in a week going to the gym with my friend i do mostly arms till i get tired with 4 sets chest and back.Can i find a good routine also not to stunt my growth tho cuz im still a teen

muh stunt my growth with gym cope for being lazy

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
It won’t stunt your growth

Monday - Chest + Rear Delt
Tuesday - Back + Side Delt
Wednesday - Arms + Front Delt
Thursday - Legs + Cardio
Friday - Chest + Rear Delt
Saturday - Back + Side Delt
Sunday - Arms + Front Delt

My split, most fun, easiest and moderate volume split, keeps me consistent

• +1
Reactions: user123456

Thursday - Legs + Cardio

It can stunt your growth actually stop spreading misinformation

It can stunt your growth actually stop spreading misinformation
Alright mate, it’ll stunt your growth, don’t go gym, not my problem, it’ll just reduce competition

Fucking bluecel

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and albanian_chad

Thursday - Legs + Cardio

seems good but no rest day i need atleast 3 rest days jfl but delts for each day or for frame?

cope ur fat u just dont wanna hit the gym
You unironically sound like an angry manlet gymcel, go do some more lateral raises for cope

Alright mate, it’ll stunt your growth, don’t go gym, not my problem, it’ll just reduce competition

Fucking bluecel
No there is actual evidence that it can stunt your growth, unlike me you have no evidence for what you claim.

You unironically sound like an angry manlet gymcel, go do some more lateral raises for cope

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and albanian_chad
seems good but no rest day i need atleast 3 rest days jfl but delts for each day or for frame?
Splitting each delt into 3 days, 2x a week grew my shoulders, such a good idea bro

Also why do you need 3 day rest, go gym it’s fun + your body will adapt it’s not like your training 3 body parts per day like PPL or arnold split

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
No there is actual evidence that it can stunt your growth, unlike me you have no evidence for what you claim.

Go back to Tiktok you faggot

i aint short i wanna be as tall as i can get also gym doesnt stunt growth
Yes it does it can lead to premature end of puberty, now get off this forum and finish your math homework on trigonometry, kid.

Read the conclusion.
Experimental training protocols with weights and resistance machines and with supervision and low instructor/participant ratios are relatively safe and do not negatively impact growth and maturation of pre- and early-pubertal youth.

Fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Experimental training protocols with weights and resistance machines and with supervision and low instructor/participant ratios are relatively safe and do not negatively impact growth and maturation of pre- and early-pubertal youth.

Fucking retard
Intense weight training, when done excessively or inappropriately, can potentially impact the endocrine system, including hormone levels. Puberty is a complex biological process influenced by various factors, including genetics, nutrition, and hormonal balance.

While there isn't definitive evidence directly linking intense weight training to premature end of puberty, there are some indirect ways in which it could potentially affect puberty:

1. Hormonal Balance: Intense weight training can lead to changes in hormone levels, such as increased cortisol (a stress hormone) and decreased testosterone in some cases. Hormonal imbalances can potentially affect the timing and progression of puberty.
  2. Nutritional Deficiencies: Intense training without proper nutrition can lead to nutritional deficiencies, which can impact overall health, including pubertal development.
  3. Stress: Overtraining can place significant stress on the body, potentially affecting the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, which regulates reproductive hormone production and could affect puberty.
  4. Delayed Growth: Excessive weight training coupled with inadequate nutrition or recovery may lead to delayed growth, which could impact the timing of puberty.
However, it's important to note that moderate and properly supervised weight training, especially when accompanied by balanced nutrition and adequate rest, is generally considered safe for adolescents and can even have positive effects on bone health, muscle development, and overall fitness.

Individual responses to intense weight training can vary widely, and factors such as genetics, overall health, and training regimen play significant roles. Therefore, it's essential for adolescents engaging in weight training to do so under the guidance of qualified professionals to ensure that it's appropriate for their age, developmental stage, and overall health. If there are concerns about the impact of intense weight training on puberty, consulting with a healthcare provider or pediatrician would be advisable.

Thursday - Legs + Cardio

retarded doing no rest

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Read the conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Intense weight training, when done excessively or inappropriately, can potentially impact the endocrine system, including hormone levels. Puberty is a complex biological process influenced by various factors, including genetics, nutrition, and hormonal balance.

While there isn't definitive evidence directly linking intense weight training to premature end of puberty, there are some indirect ways in which it could potentially affect puberty:

1. Hormonal Balance: Intense weight training can lead to changes in hormone levels, such as increased cortisol (a stress hormone) and decreased testosterone in some cases. Hormonal imbalances can potentially affect the timing and progression of puberty.
  2. Nutritional Deficiencies: Intense training without proper nutrition can lead to nutritional deficiencies, which can impact overall health, including pubertal development.
  3. Stress: Overtraining can place significant stress on the body, potentially affecting the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, which regulates reproductive hormone production and could affect puberty.
  4. Delayed Growth: Excessive weight training coupled with inadequate nutrition or recovery may lead to delayed growth, which could impact the timing of puberty.
However, it's important to note that moderate and properly supervised weight training, especially when accompanied by balanced nutrition and adequate rest, is generally considered safe for adolescents and can even have positive effects on bone health, muscle development, and overall fitness.

Individual responses to intense weight training can vary widely, and factors such as genetics, overall health, and training regimen play significant roles. Therefore, it's essential for adolescents engaging in weight training to do so under the guidance of qualified professionals to ensure that it's appropriate for their age, developmental stage, and overall health. If there are concerns about the impact of intense weight training on puberty, consulting with a healthcare provider or pediatrician would be advisable.
Do you have some sort of disability?

The whole purpose of lifting weights is to do it safely and efficiently so that you avoid injury and are able to lift enough weight to tear nuclei which will regrow larger into lean contractile tissue

You won’t gain muscle slamming weight around like a monkey

Lifting appropriately will not stunt your growth

You’re retarded

Chad workout routine:
1 set of just lift weights bro
Diet plan
Just eat food bro

And now show evidence that that is how most people exercise;)

retarded doing no rest
Why do you need a rest day? Your body will be fully recovered you fucking idiot, you’re training a single body part in a day, nothing more nothing less

Your body adapts to the stress and you won’t remain sore after a few weeks to months

The whole purpose of lifting weights is to do it safely and efficiently so that you avoid injury and are able to lift enough weight to tear nuclei which will regrow larger into lean contractile tissue

You’re retarded
By safely some of these studies may refer to it as non-intense training or something that does not involve progressive overload because of the effect it has on the endocrine system that I just explained to your dumb nigger ass which has been shown to affect premature end of puberty and thus premature end of height, it stunts height.

Why do you need a rest day? Your body will be fully recovered you fucking idiot, you’re training a single body part in a day, nothing more nothing less

Your body adapts to the stress and you won’t remain sore after a few weeks to months
Because it can cause an acute or long-term injury plus it can stunt growth because:

Yes, there is some truth to the idea that excessively training without rest can potentially have a negative impact on puberty, although the exact extent and mechanisms may vary depending on individual factors and circumstances. Here are some ways in which excessive training without proper rest might affect puberty:

1. Hormonal Imbalance: Intense and prolonged exercise can disrupt hormonal balance, including the secretion of reproductive hormones involved in puberty. Excessive training may lead to elevated levels of stress hormones like cortisol, which can interfere with the production of reproductive hormones such as testosterone and estrogen, potentially affecting the timing and progression of puberty.
  2. Delayed Growth and Development: Overtraining can place excessive stress on the body, potentially leading to delayed growth and development. Puberty is a critical period of growth, and excessive physical stress without adequate recovery may interfere with the body's ability to undergo normal growth processes.
  3. Nutritional Deficiencies: Intense training without proper rest can increase nutrient requirements without allowing sufficient time for replenishment. Inadequate nutrition, especially during periods of rapid growth such as puberty, can impair overall development and delay the onset of puberty or disrupt its progression.
  4. Bone Health: Intense exercise without adequate rest and nutrition may compromise bone health, which is crucial during puberty when bone growth and density increase significantly. Poor bone health can delay skeletal maturation and affect overall growth.
  5. Psychological Stress: Excessive training can also contribute to psychological stress, including anxiety and burnout, which may indirectly impact puberty and overall well-being.
While moderate exercise is generally considered beneficial for overall health and development during puberty, it's essential to strike a balance between physical activity, rest, and proper nutrition. Adolescents engaging in intense training should be closely monitored by qualified professionals to ensure that their exercise regimen is appropriate for their age, developmental stage, and overall health. If there are concerns about the impact of excessive training on puberty, consulting with a healthcare provider or pediatrician is recommended.

nigga knows nothing about anatomy :ROFLMAO: average .org user

even low iq gymcels know about the importance of rest days nad its when actually you gain muscle

• +1
Reactions: onyxpilled and sushii
By safely some of these studies may refer to it as non-intense training or something that does not involve progressive overload because of the effect it has on the endocrine system that I just explained to your dumb nigger ass which has been shown to affect premature end of puberty and thus premature end of height, it stunts height.
I didn’t read your mountain of nonsense

You’re a skinny twink that isn’t even tall, you’re 17 and are clinging onto the hope that you’re still gonna squeeze a few inches, it’s understandable that you refuse to workout since you’ll look like a raging manlet gymcel, stupid faggot

You’re retarded
Additionally, show me that most people that exercise, including this kid that posted this thread and clearly has no idea about height puberty or training, follow this vague criteria that you've just posted.

nigga knows nothing about anatomy :ROFLMAO: average .org user

even low iq gymcels know about the importance of rest days nad its when actually you gain muscle
You grow in your sleep, you rest in your sleep, you’re not increasing recovery by training less, keep following your 5x5 3 day a week training programmes you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
Ad hominem, I win.
It’s related to the argument, you’re biased because you refuse to gain muscle and build a respectable physique, your laziness is enough to show anyone here that you shouldn’t be taken seriously because you lack the grit to go to the gym

Muhh ad hominem

Splitting each delt into 3 days, 2x a week grew my shoulders, such a good idea bro

Also why do you need 3 day rest, go gym it’s fun + your body will adapt it’s not like your training 3 body parts per day like PPL or arnold split
ok bro will try also more rest better for height growth i think im so sure tho

I didn’t read your mountain of nonsense

You’re a skinny twink that isn’t even tall, you’re 17 and are clinging onto the hope that you’re still gonna squeeze a few inches, it’s understandable that you refuse to workout since you’ll look like a raging manlet gymcel, stupid faggot
Listen, I can send you a study if you want, but I'm 6'4 and it's not like I said that I don't workout to get height, I still want to get jacked, I've been working out hard since I was 6'1 barefoot now stop the cope, admit that you are wrong like a man or keep rotting and gtfo my notifications dumb nigger.

Just stick to compound lifts for ppl and add isolations over time that you see fit

You grow in your sleep, you rest in your sleep, you’re not increasing recovery by training less, keep following your 5x5 3 day a week training programmes you faggot
send your physique

ok bro will try also more rest better for height growth i think im so sure tho
Do what you want, I was 5’11 at 16 and now I’m 6ft2 at 18, 16 is when I started going to the gym and my lifting abilities back then were “detrimental” and “high intensity” as I was ego lifting

You either do push pull legs or something like what Arnold did I think like I think he trained chest and back the same day so both push and pull on the same day. My routine for the moment is push pull legs. Pulling is back and arms and push is chest and shoulders.

It’s related to the argument, you’re biased because you refuse to gain muscle and build a respectable physique, your laziness is enough to show anyone here that you shouldn’t be taken seriously because you lack the grit to go to the gym

Muhh ad hominem
I don't refuse to gain muscle, I have good genetics that I actually have muscle without necessarily needing to workout and still maintained it after starvemaxxing for 2 weeks to see if I would lose weight from 105kg to anything less.

Listen, I can send you a study if you want, but I'm 6'4 and it's not like I said that I don't workout to get height, I still want to get jacked, I've been working out hard since I was 6'1 barefoot now stop the cope, admit that you are wrong like a man or keep rotting and gtfo my notifications dumb nigger.
You’re 6’4

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Okay man, I’ll tell you this much though you’re not gonna grow using low intensity workouts, lift heavy to grow muscle, just advice

Get on this chad his gym and diet suggestions routine. I am on it for like 1+ year now. And it good.

Muhh ad hominem

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and coispet
Get on this chad his gym and diet suggestions routine. I am on it for like 1+ year now. And it good.
Haven’t spoken to you in a while Chad, how you been

I would most recommend you just do 3 days a week Monday Wednesday and Friday.