Rate or give feedback on my 3/4 - Side - Front ? - (6'1.75 - 19M - 17% BF)

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
Currently sitting around 16.5-17% bodyfat. I am hoping to get more definition in my jaw and cheekbones as I am dropping down to 9% for summer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 01.46.39.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 01.46.39.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.51.36.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.51.36.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.51.36 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.51.36 (1).jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-03-24 at 01.51.38.mp4
    291.4 KB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-03-24 at 01.50.25.mp4
    61.6 KB
  • 9fdd77e4-b8ad-4a34-808f-84c2d2c1b994.JPG
    9fdd77e4-b8ad-4a34-808f-84c2d2c1b994.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-03-24 at 01.47.57.mp4
    654.9 KB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-03-24 at 01.47.57 (1).mp4
    320.3 KB
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.47.31.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.47.31.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.45.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-24 at 01.45.16.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
larp otherwise u are badly mentall ill.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, pig_face, Akhi and 3 others
Nigga u look like dude that can get popular via posting u face in video. U have insane appeal. U prob get shit tons of lols and approach.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TAChipmunk and AscensionUwU
If i were u i would not even exit in this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind, Tallman and 1 other person
Nigga u look like dude that can get popular via posting u face in video. U have insane appeal. U prob get shit tons of lols and approach.
I tried on instagram with reels but managed to only get between 2k - 20 k on my reels. They get 5-10 comments and only one of them got 360 likes rest are between 50-150. I am in india so tiktok is banned so i cant do that

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind, Deleted member 58230 and 1 other person
If i were u i would not even exit in this shithole.
Honestly bro i have no friends in real life, im moving back to my country turkey now for university. This place is like the only place i get people to talk to

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
Honestly bro i have no friends in real life, im moving back to my country turkey now for university. This place is like the only place i get people to talk to
Well i have like 2 friends but they r in turkey and thats it.

I tried on instagram with reels but managed to only get between 2k - 20 k on my reels. They get 5-10 comments and only one of them got 360 likes rest are between 50-150. I am in india so tiktok is banned so i cant do that
Do u get a lot of lols? Wtf u doing in india?

Do u get a lot of lols? Wtf u doing in india?
idk what lols is. I am in highschool in india, I came here cuz of my dad's job. Every 3-4 yrs we switch countries and stuff and this time it was india as it like increases salary. I wanna do medical school so it was a good incentive to come to here. The country sucks ass but like hey the pay is 1.5x higher for my dad so he can afford my school for 5 yrs i think hopefully. If not i might have to work and study same time

Currently sitting around 16.5-17% bodyfat. I am hoping to get more definition in my jaw and cheekbones as I am dropping down to 9% for summer.
Htn. Jew nose

High tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
Cant even see ur face lol

Appreciate it. And no i dont have a jew nose, mine is straight that is more middle eastern w tiny bumps as i am turkish
Jfl but yeah it’s not a falio

Can slay

• +1
Reactions: greywind and TurkMogger
Lemme guess from jbs?

Young foids
Most of them were 17 to 28. I had gotten 40 to 50 dms after posting 4 reels and majority were around 19-23 y/o.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
htn, ethnic looking face tho so consider suicide

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
Most of them were 17 to 28. I had gotten 40 to 50 dms after posting 4 reels and majority were around 19-23 y/o.
What looks level and race were the sluts

What looks level and race were the sluts
All of them were white as people who follow my account is majorly turkish people or ppl from my school (foreigners). I would say like all of em were above average except the 26+ y/o ones, as they looked older prob cuz they were actually older but idk. 3-4 of them were stacylite levels, rest were HTB to MTB+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Xangsane

I see some resemblance.

All of them were white as people who follow my account is majorly turkish people
Turks aren’t white
or ppl from my school (foreigners).
Europeans?
I would say like all of em were above average except the 26+ y/o ones, as they looked older prob cuz they were actually older but idk. 3-4 of them were stacylite levels, rest were HTB to MTB+
How the fuck do you get all these toilets
I would ignore these sluts until you get a good one

Turks aren’t white

Europeans?

Turkish people are very white-looking tho. I am turkish and look at me, most of my followers look like me. Yeah, my followers r ppl from denmark/usa/italy/canada/uk etc..

All of them were white as people who follow my account is majorly turkish people or ppl from my school (foreigners). I would say like all of em were above average except the 26+ y/o ones, as they looked older prob cuz they were actually older but idk. 3-4 of them were stacylite levels, rest were HTB to MTB+
Were they model tier

Turkish people are very white-looking tho. I am turkish and look at me, most of my followers look like me. Yeah, my followers r ppl from denmark/usa/italy/canada/uk etc..
No, Turks are NOT white
I am saying this as an arab

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Turks aren’t white

Europeans?

I mean HTB women are not ugly tho, they are above average which is good

• +1
What is your racial preference

Honestly I don't man. That guy is ethereal looking with good harmony and bigger face and better bone structure and jawline than me. I will see at 9-10% if i have any good bone structure
u look more like damian kater tbh in that pic

i would say so yeah, i dunno their height tho so maybe not, but looks wise and definition/sharpness i'd say so yes.
What’s your lay count?
Are you an influencer or aspiring influencer

What is your racial preference
None, I just care if you are pretty. Honestly though if my wife had blue eyes it would be better as i have colored eyes and I dont want it to be lost.

• +1
None, I just care if you are pretty. Honestly though if my wife had blue eyes it would be better as i have colored eyes and I dont want it to be lost.
Translation: preference for white

What’s your lay count?
Are you an influencer or aspiring influencer
1 w my current girlfriend. I am not an influencer but did try to be an influencer but i only got 2-20 k views on my 4 reels so i am not sure if its gonna work. When im back in turkey for uni i might download tiktok as its banned here in india

• JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince
Honestly kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
1 w my current girlfriend. I am not an influencer but did try to be an influencer but i only got 2-20 k views on my 4 reels so i am not sure if its gonna work. When im back in turkey for uni i might download tiktok as its banned here in india
What rating and race and age is she + what are you gonna do with all those slut bitch whore dms