Rate or give feedback on my 3/4 - Side - Front ? - (6'1.75 - 19M - 17% BF)

Turkish people are very white-looking tho. I am turkish and look at me, most of my followers look like me. Yeah, my followers r ppl from denmark/usa/italy/canada/uk etc..
no turks aren't white, dont look white, and will never be European or white

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What rating and race and age is she + what are you gonna do with all those slut bitch whore dms
Honestly she is very pretty in my opinion but she is indian so people call her currycell or downrate her just cuz her skin color. I can send pics and videos here and you can judge for you. I blocked all the girls dmed me.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 20.14.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 20.14.42.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 20.15.12.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 20.15.12.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-03-23 at 20.35.38.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • +1
no turks aren't white, dont look white, and will never be European or white
Well i am also half russian and i was born in the european part of turkey - would this make me white?

Currently sitting around 16.5-17% bodyfat. I am hoping to get more definition in my jaw and cheekbones as I am dropping down to 9% for summer.
Do you know about the softmaxxes in botb threads? You easily are high htn borderline low chadlite debloated with better coloring

She is cute!

GOOD. Serves the whores right
Thanks man. She jawline mogs me and cheekbone mogs me brutally lmao. Once i am down to 9% tho we will see but yeah her mewing genetics r strong ig.

• +1
damn what are all these moggers coming from wtf

Do you know about the softmaxxes in botb threads? You easily are high htn borderline low chadlite debloated with better coloring
Thanks man appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
Well i am also half russian and i was born in the european part of turkey - would this make me white?
do you know if you are actually Turkish or were just born there?

do you know if you are actually Turkish or were just born there?
I was born in sisli - istanbul - turkey. My dad is russian/turkish and mother is turkish/albanian/russian.

I was born in sisli - istanbul - turkey. My dad is russian/turkish and mother is turkish/albanian/russian.
you dont look Turkish, youre probably European and your ancestors emigrated there

• +1
do you have a Turkish last name?

Turkish (Akın): ornamental name nickname or metonymic occupational name from the military term akın '(commando-) raid foray'.

still not seeing it
I see it now. The mouth and nose looks very similar to chico in that picture. However, in real life my nose is similar to allesandro dellilosa's side profile as both damian and chico have upturned shorter nose.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Currently sitting around 16.5-17% bodyfat. I am hoping to get more definition in my jaw and cheekbones as I am dropping down to 9% for summer.
5-5.5/10

I tried on instagram with reels but managed to only get between 2k - 20 k on my reels. They get 5-10 comments and only one of them got 360 likes rest are between 50-150. I am in india so tiktok is banned so i cant do that
Wtf is your ethinicty

many failoes

like high mtn psl or so - better appeal than that

you look like turkish timothy chalamet

I tried on instagram with reels but managed to only get between 2k - 20 k on my reels. They get 5-10 comments and only one of them got 360 likes rest are between 50-150. I am in india so tiktok is banned so i cant do that
If this is not troll and you are in India then slay cause you're chad in india

If this is not troll and you are in India then slay cause you're chad in india
I would say I am above a chad in india. I am taller than 99.9% of people and have never been mogged by any indian looks wise in the last 3 yrs i've been here - not even close.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 15.14.36.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 15.14.36.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face
I would say I am above a chad in india. I am taller than 99.9% of people and have never been mogged by any indian looks wise in the last 3 yrs i've been here - not even close.
I only have around 305 followers so I don't think getting 2-20 k views is bad on my first 4 reels but it seems exhausting and cringe-ish. As I dont have over 1000 followers to post this many reels or act as a small influencer wannabe. Idk what to do tbh to get more followers.

do you model?

your friend looks like dylan klebold

Strong htn