Rate this blonde Italian girl who was my fwb

Nah he would obliterate those areas. Theyre more forgiving there than in canada on high psl ethnics. Dont know why that is
No chance, these countries are the most unforgiving and hostile for ethnics, even the top tier good looking ones. The people here are much more blackpilled than American/Canadian/British in every way, and almost all people I know are sort of looks maxxed, groomed, fashionmaxxed and some even have had cosmetic surgeries, unlike America where the normal people both look and dress like shit and are overweight too.

Also know some even white passing Arabs who have shitty results out here but manage to de decently America, because the society out there is so much more mixed and less homogeneous than Western Europe, where the society as a whole is much more homogeneous and the ethnics are much more prejudiced but it’s much more subtle racism/discrimination so it’s not as apparent.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Im pretty sure people have ran salludon in those places too and he demolished it easily. Nobody anywhere on avg comes close to those guys anywhere on the planet, except maybe niko with guys in denmark or something where hes on the upper end
true but OP is on major copium, he needs to be humbled sooner or later

Im pretty sure people have ran salludon in those places too and he demolished it easily. Nobody anywhere on avg comes close to those guys anywhere on the planet, except maybe niko with guys in denmark or something where hes on the upper end
true but OP is on major copium, he needs to be humbled sooner or later

I can run a tinder experiment in Milan, if anyone’s interested. But honestly just larp as a foid and change your tinder location to Milan, and you can see the level of guys on there for yourself, it’s way higher than the US/Canada/UK and also there’s male models from around the world living here. Salludon is nothing special here and will have average results, no offense to the ethnics.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
I can run a tinder experiment in Milan, if anyone’s interested. But honestly just larp as a foid and change your tinder location to Milan, and you can see the level of guys on there for yourself, it’s way higher than the US/Canada/UK and also there’s male models from around the world living here. Salludon is nothing special here and will have average results, no offense to the ethnics.

jfl if you think any of those guys in Milano mogs salludon.

yeah there are plenty of models in Milan, but there are plenty of models in New york and london too.
these are fashion cities, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and marauder
She has stacy smv because coloring but she's not stacy

Are you chad op?

yeah that guy caught my eye too but make him cover his body and just make him show his face, who do u think will mog then?
most likely still him

Salludon could easily model, but if an ethnic model meets a white model in a white country who would win?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
most likely still him

Salludon could easily model, but if an ethnic model meets a white model in a white country who would win?
i always believe in the "chad of any race will slay regardless of their race" so i think both maybe?
blackgymmaxx did post a thread here where they compared salludon to white chico-lookalike and salludon got better results

most likely still him

Salludon could slay in west though not even close to his white counterparts.

The question is : could he slay in Japan/Korea

@Cheesyrumble what do you think?

Pretty much all of them do IRL. If you saw salludon standing next to them, you would take your words back,

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
tales from Seul

Pretty much all of them do IRL. If you saw salludon standing next to them, you would take your words back,
explain how Salludon outslays white chads then?
Girls picked him over amnesia aswell jfl facially (height not included)

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
explain how Salludon outslays white chads then?
Girls picked him over amnesia aswell jfl facially (height not included)
How do we even know that? He has never stepped foot in the west and slayed anything. His SMV is entirely unproven.

Also, who cares what girls say. I live in the west and go outside. I am not convinced a dude like salludon would have more SMV than a 5 PSL white guy purely based on looks. Factoring cultural differences, his SMV would prolly be even lower than that.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and marauder
How do we even know that? He has never stepped foot in the west and slayed anything. His SMV is entirely unproven.

Also, who cares what girls say. I live in the west and go outside. I am not convinced a dude like salludon would have more SMV than a 5 PSL white guy purely based on looks. Factoring cultural differences, his SMV would prolly be even lower than that.
i was like u too at first. i thought Amnesia would mog him because salludon is ethnic but i digged deep down and yeah... Amnesia got mogged hard by Salludon even though amnesia is white and has colored eyes.
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-asked-10-jbs-to-choose-between-salludon-and-amnesia-expirement.178374/

https://looksmax.org/threads/salludon-vs-amnesia.234324/

yes but even if he was frauding with blue eyes, women still chose salludon
So he debatably mogs Amnesia based on some random Snapchat experiment. That doesn’t change the fact that he’s still going to be brutally mogged in Western Europe especially in high class social circles, his SMV is probably similar to a HTN white guy at best here.

Jfl if you think normies are getting girls like this, especially in Italy. Young upper class blonde girls like her are legit the most sought after demographic in Italy, and you have to be tall chadlite/chad along with being moneymaxxed to get girls like this. I do mog her PSL wise ngl, but obviously she SMV mogs me into oblivion lol
What's your rating?

I feel sui watching those profiles

So he debatably mogs Amnesia based on some random Snapchat experiment. That doesn’t change the fact that he’s still going to be brutally mogged in Western Europe especially in high class social circles, his SMV is probably similar to a HTN white guy at best here.
nop, he will SMV mog all whites in western europe lol. He also has exotic halo. Dont forget that

• JFL
Reactions: marauder
nop, he will SMV mog all whites in western europe lol. He also has exotic halo. Dont forget that
My guy you are delusional, for your own sake I’d recommend you ethnics to stick to America if you want to have a shot with western girls. The only exotic halo Salludon would have in Western Europe is Muslim terrorist failo along with the creepy paki curry failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Hentaiwatcher69
My guy you are delusional, for your own sake I’d recommend you ethnics to stick to America if you want to have a shot with western girls. The only exotic halo Salludon would have in Western Europe is Muslim terrorist failo along with the creepy paki curry failo.
the coping is too strong on this one bhai. Why dont you put yourself to test against him then lmfao? lets see how you do against the "creeepy paki".
I am curious.

Even with shit like this, people still believe in hypergamy. It's absurd tbh.
Hypergamy is very real, though it's exaggerated, generally women date up by 1/2-1 point and sleep with guys who are 2-3 points above. I have never seen an ugly guy with an attractive girl, only exceptions being middle aged guys who probably descended due to aging or fat guys who probably have decent bones underneath or facial features, even then the guys were at least normie tier and the girl wasn't more than 1-2 points higher than the guy. I have never seen a sub4 guy with a woman ever.

When it comes to LTNs, I have only seen a few cases of them with girls. Specifically referring to young curry LTNs I have only noticed 3 instances, 2 of them were fat, one guy seemed to be a miracle case, since the girl mogged him, but he likely had decent features and was betabuxxing her hard. The next guy was very tall and fat and he was with an ugly curry foid. The third guy was skinny LTN and he was with a black landwhale.

It's pretty much impossible to ascend here if you are not at least MTN. However, the majority of couples were just mid to high MTNs and not HTN+, so the vast majority of normies do have girlfriends. HTN+ are generally actively pursued by women, even some nichemaxxed MTNs or if they are tall.