Not morphed:
2023 01 04 202135

@Anstrum95 @TRUE_CEL @Yuno_howitez

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, Deleted member 21044, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Brutal no responses

it looks way better brutal nose projection pill. but front is most important anyway

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 24444
it looks way better brutal nose projection pill. but front is most important anyway
Dude chin and nose literally cucks me from the front too

I spoke to a plastic surgeon a few years ago, when I had a consultation for a rhinoplasty (I didn’t go through with it). I also wanted to have my tip lifted up (that’s basically the only thing I wanted; and for my nasal bone to be left as it is) and he said it’s not possible to do it like that. And I just wanted it lifted up slightly, so I don’t think it’s achievable with fillers, sadly. I ended up backing out of the upcoming rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Dude chin and nose literally cucks me from the front too
make a morph from the front i don't think rhino or anything related to chin would have that much impact

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I spoke to a plastic surgeon a few years ago, when I had a consultation for a rhinoplasty (I didn’t go through with it). I also wanted to have my tip lifted up (that’s basically the only thing I wanted; and for my nasal bone to be left as it is) and he said it’s not possible to do it like that. And I just wanted it lifted up slightly, so I don’t think it’s achievable with fillers, sadly. I ended up backing out of the upcoming rhinoplasty.
It is bhai
Non surgical rhinoplasty 640x800

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
make a morph from the front i don't think rhino or anything related to chin would have that much impact
I don't know how to morph front without making it looking uncanny tbh

Then what would you say needs to be fixed? I honestly don't know since I have a good jaw, almond eyes and I can hide my big forehead under long perm.

That looks achievable for sure with fillers its a good improvement. Did u put eye makeup in the morph tho

• +1
That looks achievable for sure with fillers its a good improvement. Did u put eye makeup in the morph tho
Btw do I look white passing there?

Btw do I look white passing there?
Eyes still look asian so no I’d say you still look asian but u dont need to look white lmao u cant change ur race

• +1
Eyes still look asian so no I’d say you still look asian but u dont need to look white lmao u cant change ur race
Do I need orbital decompression since they are kinda bulging out?

Bhai, if you look closely, you will notice they shaved down their nasal bone, giving the appearance of a tip that’s been lifted up.

Bhai, if you look closely, you will notice they shaved down their nasal bone, giving the appearance of a tip that’s been lifted up.
Like it's lifting the tip is the point of getting fillers

Like it's lifting the tip is the point of getting fillers
I know what they do, they inject fillers right above the nasal bone. It gives only an appearance of a lifted tip but it stays the same. That’s why the plastic surgeon told me he couldn’t do what I wanted. Otherwise I’d be getting fillers too. 😂

I know what they do, they inject fillers right above the nasal bone. It gives only an appearance of a lifted tip but it stays the same. That’s why the plastic surgeon told me he couldn’t do what I wanted. Otherwise I’d be getting fillers too. 😂
Brutal

Even here bhai?

She is injecting in the tip

Even here bhai?

She is injecting in the tip

Yeah as you can see she’s only injecting in the tip but her nose is staying the same. By adding fillers to the top of the tip you can make it seem as if your nose is different but it retains its original shape. Looknclosely bhai.

• +1
0.000000001 sex appeal points increase

Yeah as you can see she’s only injecting in the tip but her nose is staying the same. By adding fillers to the top of the tip you can make it seem as if your nose is different but it retains its original shape. Looknclosely bhai.
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
I don't think fillers could do that bruv

Then what would you say needs to be fixed? I honestly don't know since I have a good jaw, almond eyes and I can hide my big forehead under long perm.
idk ur face just look uncanny i think ur midface ratio could be off too

• JFL