Rate this girl

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
IMG 0983
IMG 0985
IMG 0986
IMG 0987

My friend told me she’s not that pretty, and said that I can do loads better than that, and that I need to start upping my standards.

But I think this girl is angelic. What do you guys rate her?

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
Ltb

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, recessedd and Graham
Looks low htb in all pics
Except this

• JFL
Reactions: Survivor95
Becky.

Looks hqnq ltr material.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
  • +1
Why?? She’s so cute

What’s wrong with her?
She looks short and everything is average but if you like what she looks like that’s all that matters

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, arterials and Deleted member 41284
htb irl

• +1
She looks short and everything is average but if you like what she looks like that’s all that matters
Fairs. Average looks ideal to me then lol. Plus she’s 5ft 6, so not really short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
She looks like she has a vagina. A butthole probably too. Will you smell them?
Creep. Why would you talk this way about women? Clearly a non-NT basement dweller.

But I should say that I don’t know this girl IRL, she was on Love Island s10 in the UK. Just thought she was hella cute.

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
But I should say that I don’t know this girl IRL, she was on Love Island s10 in the UK. Just thought she was hella cute.
Also for some reason, none of the guys were interested in her at all. I was so confused.

Nah bruh thats a stacylite minimum

• +1
Neotenous features😍🙏

• +1
Creep. Why would you talk this way about women? Clearly a non-NT basement dweller.

You ever thought about playing with her butthole?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: edgemaxx and arterials
You ever thought about playing with her butthole?
See. This is the reason most of you guys can’t get girls. You guys are complete weirdos talking like this about girls.

• +1
Wtf is she three feet tall.

View attachment 2568770View attachment 2568772View attachment 2568773View attachment 2568774

My friend told me she’s not that pretty, and said that I can do loads better than that, and that I need to start upping my standards.

But I think this girl is angelic. What do you guys rate her?
actually stunning id need negative inhib to even approach her :lul: how good do you look? if your MTN or below forget about it. how fucking far can you up your standards from that JFL. Your friend needs a lobotomy.

See. This is the reason most of you guys can’t get girls. You guys are complete weirdos talking like this about girls.
I'll have been married for five years on the 14th of next month. Shows how much you know, bucko.

actually stunning id need negative inhib to even approach her :lul: how good do you look? if your MTN or below forget about it. how fucking far can you up your standards from that JFL. Your friend needs a lobotomy.
I rate myself chadlite. I’m far above Normie and everyone in my social circle agrees with this. I’m 6ft 2 with med pheno and Broad hench gym physique. Literally got told by some girls I looked like a Disney Prince. And frequently get told I look like a Love Islander. Also I found a group of incels at my college who used to know me as “giga Chad”.

And yh I was shocked when my friend said she isn’t even pretty. I thought lemme just post here, cause I need re assurance that my eyes aren’t completely fucked (seeing as he didn’t find her attractive, as did none of the guys on her season of love island).

If I saw a girl like this I’d straight away approach, coz im now very low inhib if im truly attracted to the girl. Im only higher inhib when approaching girls I don’t like that are giving me IOIs.

I'll have been married for five years on the 14th of next month. Shows how much you know, bucko.
I call LARP, as it’s unlikely that girls are interested in marrying creepy incels.

However, if this is true, I wish you and your wife many more years of happiness together.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I call LARP, as it’s unlikely that girls are interested in marrying creepy incels.

However, if this is true, I wish you and your wife many more years of happiness together.
I'm comfortable making people uncomfortable, but I'm not creepy. The difference between myself and a creep is a creep is uncomfortable when making others uncomfortable. And they don't do it on purpose.

• +1
I'm comfortable making people uncomfortable, but I'm not creepy. The difference between myself and a creep is a creep is uncomfortable when making others uncomfortable. And they don't do it on purpose.
Okay. You were probably just joking around with the “play with her butthole” and “smell her vagina and butthole”.

I just have friends IRL who would talk like this - and it results in them getting absolutely no girls. And they’re not joking around when they talk like this either.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Just imagine her without make up and if u still like it then sure go rape her
lol. Love how u incels have to joke about raping girls, cause you can’t get girls to have consensual sex.

Why don’t you just grow to 6ft 2, get super jacked, have clear skin and get med pheno like me?

Ugly. Looks like piece of shit

• JFL
this site is the prime example of psl autism.

this girl has appeal, not psl points

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx and Deleted member 41284
this site is the prime example of psl autism.

this girl has appeal, not psl points
I don’t understand why PSL matters at this point.

Surely all that’s important is appeal?

I don’t understand why PSL matters at this point.

Surely all that’s important is appeal?
yes, appeal is all that matters, but when a male finds something attractive they think a girl. that mindset formed PSL

thats why most supermodels didnt have a dating life before modeling are well after 16+ even up to 19+ (opry)

she’s hot ur friend needs to lower his standards lol
He’s Indian, and coz of this has a bias for Indian girls. So maybe that’s why he doesn’t like her I think.

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
lol. Love how u incels have to joke about raping girls, cause you can’t get girls to have consensual sex.

Why don’t you just grow to 6ft 2, get super jacked, have clear skin and get med pheno like me?
Did I strike a nerve there?

Must’ve struck that incel nerve 🤣

• Hmm...
Did I strike a nerve there?
Must’ve struck that incel nerve 🤣
You didn’t strike a nerve.

But you shouldn’t be talking about women like that. No woman will want you if you talk like that about them. It’s incredibly creepy. You’ll start getting women if you actually treat them with respect.

You didn’t strike a nerve.

But you shouldn’t be talking about women like that. No woman will want you if you talk like that about them. It’s incredibly creepy. You’ll start getting women if you actually treat them with respect.
Be confident too and take cold showers 🤣

I rate myself chadlite. I’m far above Normie and everyone in my social circle agrees with this. I’m 6ft 2 with med pheno and Broad hench gym physique. Literally got told by some girls I looked like a Disney Prince. And frequently get told I look like a Love Islander. Also I found a group of incels at my college who used to know me as “giga Chad”.

And yh I was shocked when my friend said she isn’t even pretty. I thought lemme just post here, cause I need re assurance that my eyes aren’t completely fucked (seeing as he didn’t find her attractive, as did none of the guys on her season of love island).

If I saw a girl like this I’d straight away approach, coz im now very low inhib if im truly attracted to the girl. Im only higher inhib when approaching girls I don’t like that are giving me IOIs.
Your friend is jealous and maybe gay