Rate THIS INSANE BLACK GIRL (Best I've ever seen in my LIFE)

what is this cope I literally just posted both with no makeup, you can make a man convincingly pass as a woman with makeup said she facially looks better how exactly

reminder
View attachment 1088929vsView attachment 1088932
Reminder

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THIS IMMACULATE PIECE OF CHOCOLATE, NEVER, EVER, EVER,

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco, Patrick Baitman, thecel and 2 others
Didn’t even tag me JFL

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Rihanna comes close but she's like half black and has a completely different pheno to most black girls
View attachment 1088987

beyonce not even close
View attachment 1088986

Notice how I'm not cherrypicking photos I'm posting candids with no makeup at similar angles
Beyonce has a fuck ton of a candids and she's SO overhyped globally but in her prime+makeup (tee hee) she was a FOGGER.

Rihanna fogs Monroe, is this even a comparison, jfl. Different pheno or not this is one you CANNOT COPE OUT OF.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 6273
Beyonce has a fuck ton of a candids and she's SO overhyped globally but in her prime+makeup (tee hee) she was a FOGGER.

Rihanna fogs Monroe, is this even a comparison, jfl. Different pheno or not this is one you CANNOT COPE OUT OF.
Rihanna looks like a mullato kinda like Meeks it's a whole different pheno. She doesn't look like an ordinary black chick not even mullato but Melodie still fogs imo

Rihanna looks like a mullato kinda like Meeks it's a whole different pheno. She doesn't look like an ordinary black chick not even mullato but Melodie still fogs imo
Cope i bet i could make a thread abt this and the majority of psl would say rihanna fogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 6273
Cope i bet i could make a thread abt this and the majority of psl would say rihanna fogs
maybe cause she looks whiter but otherwise no. Just accept it melodie is the best looking black woman rn at least facially

maybe cause she looks whiter but otherwise no. Just accept it melodie is the best looking black woman rn at least facially
never, I would never associate a BBC with this piece of monkey shit. Don't degrade the black race like that, u secret KKK member jfl

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 6273
rate @africancel

Attachments

• 1618338138096.png
    1618338138096.png
    892.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco

Found another chocolate goddess I certainly would but @africancel , would you? Thoughts?

The pinnacle of dark skin black girls imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
never, I would never associate a BBC with this piece of monkey shit. Don't degrade the black race like that, u secret KKK member jfl
facially only this one comes close to Melodie and actually looks black

• +1
Reactions: freiza
  • +1
  • JFL
JFL perfect ass imo, but why u still holding back. Let it out bruh
good body, high sex appeal but face is meh. She's the kind of one you would like to fuck but not want to be seen around with.

• Love it
good body, high sex appeal but face is meh. She's the kind of one you would like to fuck but not want to be seen around with.
This tbh. Right on the money. Spot fucking on jfl, well said

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
You have a good taste in women. But tbh other than the 1st girl, the other two are now where near the girls I posted tbh. The last one is gl but nah.
Thanks broski

well I matched with these women and I found them really gl

i prefer the last and the first one to the one your posted Cause looks less thot like

just my personal opinion though

Looks like shit cause extreme makeup fraud, pose fraud, and other photoshop work done, jfl the iq of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
MODS STICKY THIS LEGENDARY THREAD, ends alot of black girl copes if you're straight....................

@Sergeant @knajjd @lorss @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz @Gargantuan lol

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Looks like shit cause extreme makeup fraud, pose fraud, and other photoshop work done, jfl the iq of this forum
U might aswell say that for every foid and "gigastacy" you see bc they all fraud like hell even more so for the "better-looking" foids.

U might aswell say that for every foid and "gigastacy" you see bc they all fraud like hell even more so for the "better-looking" foids.
We have many unfrauded pics from other famous stacies and they still fog, until i see a completely unfrauded photo of the girl in op, im not buying it. Black skin is notoriously disgusting without makeup, many of these black girls have discolored and blotchy skin with dark circles which they hide with makeup giga hard

• +1
COPE @looksmax.me (co) users like this post if u find melodie attractive and react with "ugh" if you don't.

@tyronelite @Vvvvxxxx @africancel @Afrikancel @Blackout.xl @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @thickdickdaddy27 @TRNA @looksmaxxer234 @Pubertymaxxingcel @kjsbdfiusdf @hairyballscel @Jamal2222 @datboijj

BBC'S GTFINH
high IQ move trying to farm likes.

Very few black women are good looking. OP is right, she is not only fuck worthy, but also baby mama worthy. The rest of these disgusting hood black bitches deserves nothing but pump and dump.

• JFL
the first one fog melodie because better body.
body is what matter regarding attractivness for black girls.
But psl facially wise melodie fog.

elodie is funny

ugly sheboon

Very few black women are good looking. OP is right, she is not only fuck worthy, but also baby mama worthy. The rest of these disgusting hood black bitches deserves nothing but pump and dump.

View attachment 1089375
100 percent with u on that also jfl at that vid

@Vvvvxxxx thoughts on the girl in the OP bro?

View attachment 1088832View attachment 1088833

Im Speechless tbh

Tagging All BBC's

@tyronelite @Vvvvxxxx @africancel @Afrikancel @Blackout.xl @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @thickdickdaddy27 @TRNA @looksmaxxer234 @Pubertymaxxingcel @kjsbdfiusdf @hairyballscel @Jamal2222 @datboijj

For the rest of the forum absolute VOLCEL if you wouldn't
Absolute mogger.
Best ebony i have ever seen