Rate THIS INSANE BLACK GIRL (Best I've ever seen in my LIFE)

View attachment 1088832View attachment 1088833

Im Speechless tbh

Tagging All BBC's

@tyronelite @Vvvvxxxx @africancel @Afrikancel @Blackout.xl @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @thickdickdaddy27 @TRNA @looksmaxxer234 @Pubertymaxxingcel @kjsbdfiusdf @hairyballscel @Jamal2222 @datboijj

For the rest of the forum absolute VOLCEL if you wouldn't
@bobby @Blackeycel @Umbra @TheMewingBBC

Bumping this legendary thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 1627
81d2e98d7207ba16822ce02e272f218f
Aasiagyal IG theaasiataylor Snapchat aasiaaa27
Screenshot 20210712 183728 Instagram
20210305 154239

Only gypsy subhumans are in eastern europe:feelswah::feelswhy: , they're worse than blacks from america/arabs

@bobby @AscendingHero @Blackeycel

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 1627
Black girls are so elegant and cute

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5802
Bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
This whole thread is just beating a dead horse.
There’s almost no such thing as a proper GL black girl.
The only reason we think some are decent is because one that is above a 5/10 is so absurdly rare, that we’re quick to overrate it.
Don’t get me wrong, some have great bodies, but honestly, facially, in my life I’ve never seen one that I’d be even nearly attracted to.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and thecel
This whole thread is just beating a dead horse.
There’s almost no such thing as a proper GL black girl.
The only reason we think some are decent is because one that is above a 5/10 is so absurdly rare, that we’re quick to overrate it.
Don’t get me wrong, some have great bodies, but honestly, facially, in my life I’ve never seen one that I’d be even nearly attracted to.

African-American women’s avg = 7/10

African women’s avg = 4.5/10

Caucasian women’s avg = 7/10

Latina women’s avg = 7/10

MENA women’s avg = 7/10

South Asian women’s avg = 5/10

Southeast Asian women’s avg = 5/10

East Asian women’s avg = 4/10

African-American women’s avg = 7/10

African women’s avg = 4.5/10

Caucasian women’s avg = 7/10

Latina women’s avg = 7/10

MENA women’s avg = 7/10

South Asian women’s avg = 5/10

Southeast Asian women’s avg = 5/10

East Asian women’s avg = 4/10
Where are you getting this information from?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Those are my personal ratings.
Fair, proves that it’s subjective, in my opinion, this thread isn’t making me any more attracted to black women.
I don’t care what race a woman is, however, generally I find white and small Asian woman the most attractive, but any race can be a 1/10, or an 8/10, the only ones who can surpass that are white and Asian.
And for me, I have the level of appeal to get an 8 or 9, so black women have zero business with me.

Senait Gidey mogs with ease

Beyonce has a fuck ton of a candids and she's SO overhyped globally but in her prime+makeup (tee hee) she was a FOGGER.

Rihanna fogs Monroe, is this even a comparison, jfl. Different pheno or not this is one you CANNOT COPE OUT OF.

“candid” just means truthful and straight forward, retarded ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man. Beyoncé desegves all the hype she gets because this Israelite (so-called Negro) woman is truly a special beauty to behold without makeup on and she looks better than Rihanna and Monroe, red ape.

“According to a newly released report, 👉Beyoncé is the second-most beautiful woman in the world👈 next to the model Bella Hadid.”

Beyoncé was ranked the second most beautiful woman in the world in 2022. Nice try though but try to use facts next time because the only women that’s overhyped are your ape looking Edomite women, whom look like Edomite men in wigs like Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande, retarded redcel.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Megan Thee Stallion and Rubi Rose fog

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero