Rate THIS INSANE BLACK GIRL (Best I've ever seen in my LIFE)

It’s black queen summer!

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Meagan Good, I recall. Is the only black woman when I was younger, I found appealing looking.
LOL @ me watching "cousin Skeeter" as teenager, giga long time ago.

meagan-goode-wimb-caa0f451-980c-4dfa-8c05-e1e307d981b5.jpg

Thought shannon thornton looked crazy good in power, but not as impressed on further inspection

MV5BOGFmYWYxNDItODhlZS00MjhiLWEwYmUtMGM4OTNkMTI2NjIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxMjQwNzQ%2540._V1.jpg

@Tyronecell Imagine just now seeing and reacting to this godly thread

Thought shannon thornton looked crazy good in power, but not as impressed on further inspection

MV5BOGFmYWYxNDItODhlZS00MjhiLWEwYmUtMGM4OTNkMTI2NjIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxMjQwNzQ%2540._V1.jpg
OP facial and body fogs to oblivion. Alot of black foids mog the girl u posted. She looks good but ehh not feeling it tbh

Meagan Good, I recall. Is the only black woman when I was younger, I found appealing looking.
LOL @ me watching "cousin Skeeter" as teenager, giga long time ago.

meagan-goode-wimb-caa0f451-980c-4dfa-8c05-e1e307d981b5.jpg

Look mulatto/whiteish.

Ehhh nr, maybe bc of harmony and better noses. Since most black women are sub par facially they HAVE to be High E, another reason I wasn't to found of Melodie. They have to be sultry and high sex appeal, im High T so I don't fw low e anorexic model whores and pre pubescent kids that are worshiped daily on this warped forum.

• +1
Reactions: freiza
You forgot to tag me nigga

• JFL
Sit on my face/10

• Love it
@freiza are you the legendary "freiza" from lookism.net talking abt surgeries, mse, coloring and shit

• +1
Reactions: freiza
Since the thread got revived lemme just send my type ig.
View attachment 1144987
View attachment 1144988
View attachment 1144989
View attachment 1144990
View attachment 1144992
While she does have fakeup in these images she has a nice lower body and medium sized bust giving it more of a combination between hourglass and pear shape but more hourglass figure. Her face is pretty great too as it's clear and pretty neotenous with decent soft features.
Good type ig, very nice high e, high sex appeal body. When I made this thread I prolly would've simped hard itt for the girl you just posted jfl, but im chinpilled and for that alone, IM OUT

• +1
Reactions: Sny
View attachment 1144987
View attachment 1144988
View attachment 1144989
View attachment 1144990
View attachment 1144992
While she does have fakeup in these images she has a nice lower body and medium sized bust giving it more of a combination between hourglass and pear shape but more hourglass figure. Her face is pretty great too as it's clear and pretty neotenous with decent soft features.
my sig fogs, don't you agree?

• +1
Good type ig, very nice high e, high sex appeal body. When I made this thread I prolly would've simped hard itt for the girl you just posted jfl, but im chinpilled and for that alone, IM OUT

View attachment 1145003
Damn bro I know she doesn't have all the facial features required to have a stacy face but she still has a decent enough face that it's a high becky high e face.

my sig fogs, don't you agree?
She looks pretty nice but IMO I don't believe she fogs since her shoulders are a bit broad and her thighs don't look as thick(Thighs, ass and hips work in unison to create lower body and I rate like this thigh=hips>ass). Also her face isn't as high e and I prefer lighter skinned girls since I'm kind of a light skin myself.

Nata lee extremely hot nsfw lol
Sara orrego tera hot INSANITY
Lima runway 1991 jfc women grafted by god himself
INSANE PIC OF LIMA gif

This is my type currently, I've upgraded from the mf who orginally made this thread

Attachments

• Lima giga gertile again what a stunner.png
    Lima giga gertile again what a stunner.png
    749.2 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
She looks pretty nice but IMO I don't believe she fogs since her shoulders are a bit broad and her thighs don't look as thick(Thighs, ass and hips work in unison to create lower body and I rate like this thigh=hips>ass). Also her face isn't as high e and I prefer lighter skinned girls since I'm kind of a light skin myself.
I got you

• +1
Reactions: freiza and Sny
Damn bro I know she doesn't have all the facial features required to have a stacy face but she still has a decent enough face that it's a high becky high e face.
I was just kidding, ofc I would, but I would say this site kinda turn me into a standardcel haha

• +1
black coloring is just shit. i dont find any black women hot as i always prefer the tanned coloring w light eyes w nice pink lips

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and AscendingHero
black coloring is just shit. i dont find any black women hot as i always prefer the tanned coloring w light eyes w nice pink lips
This nigga. What made you hate black people

This nigga. What made you hate black people
nothing, just saw dating statistics and before i found this site i never knew such attractive white girls even fucking existed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rainman988
i never really liked black girls in the faces anyways. at most i found them "not ugly" and liked big milky.

• +1
i never really liked black girls in the faces anyways. at most i found them "not ugly" and liked big milky.
While I do believe white women are the best looking, I cannot imagine marrying one as they age like microwaved milk left out.

• +1
Reactions: freiza and AscendingHero
I s
I sorta agree, black girls somehow manage to be more masculine than other races despite having high e bodies.

While I do believe white women are the best looking, I cannot imagine marrying one as they age like microwaved milk left out.
marriage is cope, black girls dont even have real hair. if you saw any of the black women in the thread without makeup youd be hella surprised. these """models""" wear literally and i mean LITERALLY 3-4 layers of makeup. Oh and black girl pussy looks fucking disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Rainman988
I want her to sit on my face and rub her pussy and asshole all over me. She prolly has a perfect tasty tight black pussy

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
"gigastacy" :feelshah:
half the niggers in here mog her in psl. body and white halo is real and i fell for it:feelswhy:View attachment 1145075
Bruh the video was kinda blurry and she seemed to have a feline hunter eye area. She still mogs but I believe she is frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Fair enough tbh.

The extremely dark ones with good collagen and dark features looks very exotic imo but not ideal.

Pretty much what I look for, caramel skinned girls with these phenos and body structure.
Yes same tbh, mulattas are giga ideal, along with Latinas and whites

View attachment 1144987
View attachment 1144988
View attachment 1144989
View attachment 1144990
View attachment 1144992
looks like a baboon, body has shitty proportions too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and AscendingHero
View attachment 1088832View attachment 1088833

Im Speechless tbh

Tagging All BBC's

@tyronelite @Vvvvxxxx @africancel @Afrikancel @Blackout.xl @Tyronecell @GigaTyroneOrDeath @thickdickdaddy27 @TRNA @looksmaxxer234 @Pubertymaxxingcel @kjsbdfiusdf @hairyballscel @Jamal2222 @datboijj

For the rest of the forum absolute VOLCEL if you wouldn't
She’s hot but Teanna Trump is hotter although she is light skin