Rate THIS INSANE BLACK GIRL (Best I've ever seen in my LIFE)

Still fogged by average white women

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Still fogged by average white women
Cope and we both know it. Keep barking and simping for white women. JFL they would spit in ur direction u ugly ass if you even glanced upon them.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
Cope and we both know it. Keep barking and simping for white women. JFL they would spit in ur direction u ugly ass if you even glanced upon them.
I can't feel attraction to black women

Mullatas fog both

I can't feel attraction to black women
well idk what to tell you.........

If u can't at least get a semi from this ur prolly either one a faggot or two you're mentally ill and a faggot jfl

@tyronelite @Tyronelite123 Guys, GTFINH on this scrumptuous thread, jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i would smash

• +1
well idk what to tell you.........

View attachment 1090322

If u can't at least get a semi from this ur prolly either one a faggot or two you're mentally ill and a faggot jfl
She's not that attractive, it's mostly edited pics, body halo and obviously makeup. Face is 3psl ffs. Also looks a lot worse in motion

• Hmm...
She's not that attractive, it's mostly edited pics, body halo and obviously makeup. Face is 3psl ffs. Also looks a lot worse in motion
How do you her pics are edited jfl

How do you not find her attractive and YOU ARE BLACK, smh. I thought u would be on the 1st ppl to like girls like these

Post pics of ur type then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
How do you her pics are edited jfl

How do you not find her attractive and YOU ARE BLACK, smh. I thought u would be on the 1st ppl to like girls like these

Post pics of ur type then
Just because I'm black doesn't mean I have to find all black women attractive girl in OP isn't attractive. The pics are clearly edited just from observing the saturation of colors among other things. She's 3psl facially. I've already posted my type, she has to be at least 4psl facially first (which is average btw) to be considered attractive

• JFL
  • So Sad
It pretty obviously is eyes and lips much up perfectly also,

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JFL this nigga literally went scouring the internet to find a candid of her to prove his point jfl, would still fuck her though tbh with her makeup ON or I would just bag the bitch

• JFL
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JFL this nigga literally went scouring the internet to find a candid of her to prove his point jfl, would still fuck her though tbh with her makeup ON or I would just bag the bitch
took me 10 mins jfl, just reversed searched the image scrolled down the results looking for one in a name, found it, typed it in with no makeup, video showed up.

• JFL
took me 10 mins jfl, just reversed searched the image scrolled down the results looking for one in a name, found it, typed it in with no makeup, video showed up.
based nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel and AscendingHero
Imagine being a black woman
Literally fogged into suicide by average white female

Thanks broski

well I matched with these women and I found them really gl

i prefer the last and the first one to the one your posted Cause looks less thot like

just my personal opinion though
You matched with them wtf. YOU HAVE TO hit up the 1st one, you lucky zoomer. What's ur PSL rating jfl, how did you match with her?

This pic is soo sexy @tyronelite @Vvvvxxxx @Blackout.xl @Bigbeefius @Blackmannnns @Colvin188 JFL

Finally a PSL 5+ HQNP black foid with body halo. She needs a whole thread for herself.

@africancel reverse search her and find her shit, cuz i can't find anything on her.

Attachments

• 1618861254306.png
    1618861254306.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 1618861286519.png
    1618861286519.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 31
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and AscendingHero
BUMP

coomers find her @'s

@Blackgymmax

more stronger than 90% of males

too manly physique with silicone tits. Face is meh.

6/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and sandcelmuttcel
she's nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5185
I generally don't like muscular women or black girls but obviously I would smash

these girls are all 4psl at absolute best in makeup. idk what to say bro lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Wallenberg and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Attach files
M9pwq3r8y2161
Mogycar8y2161
40k0l4r8y2161
this girl is one of the most fogger black girls i've ever seen

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Lulu Simmons, the power of makeup angles and frauding

from
View attachment 1099316

to

View attachment 1099315
Was she the one that I made my coomer post abt jfl? The one that u said wasn't above 4.5 psl?

Also fag if u still wouldn't in the bottom pic. I agree the fraud is crazy but every foid frauds like this, even more so the gl ones you see on insta, who fraud the most. Women are frauding their genetics alot in 2021. Men need to be more woke and fraud themselves jfl. See my megathread on this

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185