Kuro7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
he also scammed one of the jb out of iphone 13 pro max

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: smoothsexy, makeme183, Hueless and 6 others
Looks decent.

Kinda mogs you by +1.5 points, are you CallCentermaxxing too with those glasses. Ditch it boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17735, justinzayn and 1 other person
Hard to tell. Both pics are either frauded or distorted. They don’t look representative of irl appeal

Kinda mogs you by +1.5 points, are you CallCentermaxxing too with those glasses. Ditch it boyo
no way he mogs me with that face bhai, he looks too ethnic
thansk bhai
Hard to tell. Both pics are either frauded or distorted. They don’t look representative of irl appeal
girls say i look much better irl but here is a video

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee and forevermirin
You harmony mog but he bone mass mogs .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I know this guy, there are other videos where he looks better and others where his underbite is very noticeable. overall not bad looking.

no way he mogs me with that face bhai, he looks too ethnic

thansk bhai

girls say i look much better irl but here is a video
View attachment 2054994
u mog him bhai better coloring but sach bolu to uska neeche wala 1/3 teri wali ki bhund faad deta hai bhai

I know this guy, there are other videos where he looks better and others where his underbite is very noticeable. overall not bad looking.
yes while i am a ramus king and will never have an underbite

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Ritalincell and Deleted member 16515
u mog him bhai better coloring but sach bolu to uska neeche wala 1/3 teri wali ki bhund faad deta hai bhai
haan bhai he got good facial lower third but i have better prettyboy harmony, he is just ringmaxxed, earringsmaxxed and chainmaxxed

he looks dumb

haan bhai he got good facial lower third but i have better prettyboy harmony, he is just ringmaxxed, earringsmaxxed and chainmaxxed
i agree bro. i dont like the way he looks but hes tiktokmaxxing ig

Send pic, tiktok ban ho Gaya idhar

These are like 9-10/10s for paki girls but 6-7s for everyone else lmfao. Pheno pill is brutal

Lol he looks like @Chadethnic101 and me had a gay baby

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You look like an Afghan Talon who took a shower and shave OP

He clearly mogs you. what is this deathnic circlejerk you guys are doing? just because OPs skin is a shade lighter doesn't mean he mogs jfl other guy has better bones and softfeatures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and Chadeep
He clearly mogs you. what is this deathnic circlejerk you guys are doing? just because OPs skin is a shade lighter doesn't mean he mogs jfl other guy has better bones and softfeatures
he doesnt mog me just by having bone mass. He has a low class curry pheno. While i have a high class one with good harmony. I also height mog him by 2-3 inches.

Imagine me and him walking together, who will look better? a curry with low class pheno but good bonemass, or an afghan with high class pheno and good harmony with good bonemass aswell.

Bonemass or "PSL" doesnt mean shit my guy. Niko and james both are living proof that deny PSL scale or bonemass autism. Niko is facially an HTN but his appeal mogs the supposed "chads" of this forum. While james is one of the highest PSL user here with shit appeal.

jfl wtf do u mean "high class curry pheno"
high class pheno = pheno like imran abbas,mine etc
Imran-Abbas-Pictures.jpg

doesnt look like a typical curry

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and justinzayn
he doesnt mog me just by having bone mass. He has a low class curry pheno. While i have a high class one with good harmony. I also height mog him by 2-3 inches.

Imagine me and him walking together, who will look better? a curry with low class pheno but good bonemass, or an afghan with high class pheno and good harmony with good bonemass aswell.

Bonemass or "PSL" doesnt mean shit my guy. Niko and james both are living proof that deny PSL scale or bonemass autism. Niko is facially an HTN but his appeal mogs the supposed "chads" of this forum. While james is one of the highest PSL user here with shit appeal.
Yo can u go to my rating thread on this dude who looks good

high class pheno = pheno like imran abbas,mine etc
Imran-Abbas-Pictures.jpg

doesnt look like a typical curry
lmao this shit is only true in the west bc this pheno is more white passing.

u really think senthil ramamurthy is low class pheno?

He’s barely HTN. Kinda looks inbred tbh. U beat him boyo

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
he hasnt got an underbite

You'll never have as much appeal as a tall MTN white.

lmao this shit is only true in the west bc this pheno is more white passing.

u really think senthil ramamurthy is low class pheno?
it matters alot in pakistan too bro, idk about india but here girls prefer fair looking guys over black guys no matter how attractive they are.
Senthil is a low pheno guy, somoene alrdy ran him thru tinder and he didnt get any results

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
You'll never have as much appeal as a tall MTN white.
lmk when a white MTN can get these much results in 3 weeks bhai, location is mix of Cali,NYC and london so niggas dont have excuses that i only did 1 location

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, justinzayn, makeme183 and 1 other person
it matters alot in pakistan too bro, idk about india but here girls prefer fair looking guys over black guys no matter how attractive they are.
Senthil is a low pheno guy, somoene alrdy ran him thru tinder and he didnt get any results
i thought u lived in delhi

fair is good india too but as long as ur not dark/dravidian complexion it doesnt matter much. like avg punjabi complexion is good enough.

the only reason i can see senthil not doing well is bc hes too goodlooking and might look like catfish

i thought u lived in delhi

fair is good india too but as long as ur not dark/dravidian complexion it doesnt matter much. like avg punjabi complexion is good enough.

the only reason i can see senthil not doing well is bc hes too goodlooking and might look like catfish
no i live in peshawar

senthil is good looking but he is failo'd by his pheno, its not because it looks like a catfish.

On other hands, akash kumar absolutely slays thru tinder, he has good pheno, thats why. Pheno is very important for south asians.
actor-akash-kumar-81257_large.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and forevermirin
no i live in peshawar

senthil is good looking but he is failo'd by his pheno, its not because it looks like a catfish.

On other hands, akash kumar absolutely slays thru tinder, he has good pheno, thats why. Pheno is very important for south asians.
actor-akash-kumar-81257_large.jpeg
wtf is that dude's pheno? like if he had brown eyes hed just be avg northwest indian pheno right. are the eyes real

wtf is that dude's pheno? like if he had brown eyes hed just be avg northwest indian pheno right. are the eyes real
yea bro but see, a single thing of him changed his entire pheno from rest of the india. Thats how pheno works. Pheno is very important for us south asians.

And the eyes aren't real, he had brown eyes. he got iris transplant thru surgery (very dangerous) and yeah, he is slaying now

yea bro but see, a single thing of him changed his entire pheno from rest of the india. Thats how pheno works. Pheno is very important for us south asians.

And the eyes aren't real, he had brown eyes. he got iris transplant thru surgery (very dangerous) and yeah, he is slaying now
interesting, so ur telling me that dude wouldn't be slaying with light brown eyes?

interesting, so ur telling me that dude wouldn't be slaying with light brown eyes?
yea he wouldn't be sadly. ofcourse he would still be very gl but he would just look like rest of indians, imagine him with brown eyes so he wouldnt have appeal. But now his appeal skyrocketed.

stop spamming you dogfuck

reported

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd