Rate Wheat Waffles

W

wisemen

Bronze
Rate the famous celebrity face eater Wheat Waffles. He’s own rating is 6/10, while women on photofeeler thinks 3/10. Who’s right, out wheat our photofeeler? Or do you have another rating for him?
C49CB47C 1C31 4548 B6AA 8FEE64D46ED9

Also, would you trust this guy and pay him for looksmaxxing advice?

He has ginger halo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26721, justinzayn, kranerman23123 and 3 others
Photofeeler is cope.
His own rating is cope.

He is in between both rating. A normie

Bloke lost his gains

High tier ginger

I think his face is a 6/10 but bad coloring and being 5 9 drop him by 1 point to a 5

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
fact is if he had dark hair his smv would be twice as high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Normie is 5/10.

Normie people are most influenced by preferences stuff, in individual cases
But I’m pretty sure most women would choose John Anthony before him, and JA is 3/10 by Wheat..

But I’m pretty sure most women would choose John Anthony before him, and JA is 3/10 by Wheat..
Most women wouldn't touch those subhumans with a 20 metre pole.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
D45B5C00 14DB 4581 BBE8 8B431CFC2901

Wheat trying to get laid

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616
Not because of face.
John has an below average face. Only has great height.

John didn't go for nor reason to went location maxxing to some shithole 3rd world country, where he can run jbw game.

Rate the famous celebrity face eater Wheat Waffles. He’s own rating is 6/10, while women on photofeeler thinks 3/10. Who’s right, out wheat our photofeeler? Or do you have another rating for him?
View attachment 2074528

He's the boneless version of Z from Antz (jfl at not having an exoskeleton!)

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates
Looks like a wheat waffle

Not because of face.
John has an below average face. Only has great height.

John didn't go for nor reason to went location maxxing to some shithole 3rd world country, where he can run jbw game.
But he have tattoos!!?

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wait, he's a 6/10 according to himself? I've seen some of his videos and he down rates guys like crazy. Maybe I just see everything through my normie lens.

Wait, he's a 6/10 according to himself? I've seen some of his videos and he down rates guys like crazy. Maybe I just see everything through my normie lens.
Ngl, i think he underrated whites on general. And over rates the rest.

But, rating by another dude = cope.
What women do with you irl, tinder, likes, options, etc... that's your rating

Ngl, i think he underrated whites on general. And over rates the rest.

But, rating by another dude = cope.
What women do with you irl, tinder, likes, options, etc... that's your rating
Yeah, true. I think I'm average looking (was rated a 5 by waffles and I think the forum ratings are harsher, so I'd say maybe a 4 on here), yet I've still had girls crush on me, be very forward, message first, pay for dates, and I'd say to me they were average to above average looking (although I'm very biased as I find them attractive), so I'd definitely agree with you on that one.

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo
Yeah, true. I think I'm average looking (was rated a 5 by waffles and I think the forum ratings are harsher, so I'd say maybe a 4 on here), yet I've still had girls crush on me, be very forward, message first, pay for dates, and I'd say to me they were average to above average looking (although I'm very biased as I find them attractive), so I'd definitely agree with you on that one.
Interesting. My theory is that women rate som feautures higher than men do. And some lower..
would you mind DM me photo of yourself?

He would be 5/10 if he wasnt ginger: no notable feature, everything seems plain like an Oblivion npc. no insane hooding, eyelashes or brow thickness, huge lips or interesting nose. nothing

being a ginger is as bad as being ethnic if he had brown hair he would slay htn face mtn smv ginger faillo and being 5'10

4/10 low to mid tier normie

being a ginger is as bad as being ethnic if he had brown hair he would slay htn face mtn smv ginger faillo and being 5'10
Yes that’s a fair comparison. It’s a number of girls who’s into ginger, but also ethnics. And with them is easy. But for the vast majority, it’s nearly impossible.

• +1
But if you’re ginger or ethnic in Europe, it don’t actually matter if you’re 4/10, 6/10 or even 7/10. In reality women gonna treat you as a 4/10 regardless! Maybe ethnic have it easier than ginger but f they’re good looking, especially if they’re looking white with dark feautures.

But this face rating system has many flaws. I know lot of examples with men who’s rated 6 or 7 but struggle massive. And also 5/10 who have success. It is some traits women value different than our face rating.

• +1
As stated he's a fucking ginger male in England, which is basically ethnic. Everything else about him is so average. Barely average infact. Plus he's an autist.

Interesting. My theory is that women rate som feautures higher than men do. And some lower..
would you mind DM me photo of yourself?
Sure, I'll show you a slightly older photo when I was in much better shape (I got more positive attention than I do now), currently I'm trying to get back to normal where I was.

• +1
Reactions: wisemen
View attachment 2074528
You literally used the ugliest picture of him, whats wrong with you

You people are so incompetent