Rating Megathread

Thanks for the feedback bro. I am kinda drawn to these boards as ppl here are overanalytical and objective/harsh(I am ovetanlyrical myself - have a PhD in bioengineering/mol.biol from world top 10 uni). What do you think I need to improve to ascend? Don't have prob with girls..

Well, the higher you want to go, the more time/effort/money is required

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thanks for the feedback bro. I am kinda drawn to these boards as ppl here are overanalytical and objective/harsh(I am ovetanlyrical myself - have a PhD in bioengineering/mol.biol from world top 10 uni). What do you think I need to improve to ascend? Don't have prob with girls..
ascend to what?

• +1
Just used ascend metaphorically. Thats true Tricky the law of diminishing returns holds true here too. Just improve aesthetics in general I guess. If u see any flaws I can improve or I should just move along etc. I ll stay to contribute though.

• +1
Just used ascend metaphorically. Thats true Tricky the law of diminishing returns holds true here too. Just improve aesthetics in general I guess. If u see any flaws I can improve or I should just move along etc. I ll stay to contribute though.

You know about roids? PhD and all that

• +1
Yes ofc. Never used myself though, so can only speak academically and from what I've seen in general

Oh shit. Ask him something @x69 @jefferson @ZyzzReincarnate @ZUZZCEL

• +1
Yes ofc. Never used myself though, so can only speak academically and from what I've seen in general
inject tren ace pussy

• +1
Rate please boyos... its me

Hey dude, you should probably run some sort of hair loss protection regime/routine.

I don't know what to say, just try not to age too badly. Also don't do drugs that can fuck you up.
Lay it on me boys
imgur.com/a/RT9c3J6

Go Ashtonb Kutcher with that hairstyle, shit is like exposing your forhead. Try experimenting with your hair so that uh it shows your forehead less. Also maybe try looking into tanning and doing a slight tan (do not go overboard)

Thats all for now.

• +1

Hit me

• +1
What meme?
If that's you in the pic then post a new pic of your face with you holding up a piece of paper with your username on it to prove it.

• +1
Hey dude, you should probably run some sort of hair loss protection regime/routine.

I don't know what to say, just try not to age too badly. Also don't do drugs that can fuck you up.

Thanks bro. I am 32 in that pic. Generally ppl think I am younger than my age (not sure if that's good). I am on minox but need to sleep maxx and skinmaxx too. I don't do drugs, I am a social drinker but def nothing extreme.

• +1
If that's you in the pic then post a new pic of your face with you holding up a piece of paper with your username on it to prove it.

This should do.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
So what exactly are you on here for? Like, what are you trying to accomplish?
Nothing. Just giving out free advice.

• +1
  • +1
What this topic is about, ratings, constructive criticism.

I mean, look at you. If you haven't been told by a girl that you're fucking hot, than you need hearing aids/glasses. You won the genetic lottery, 8/10 PSL. Other than posting that pic for compliments, there's no purpose unless you have some mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, averageblokecel and 1 other person
I mean, look at you. If you haven't been told by a girl that you're fucking hot, than you need hearing aids/glasses. You won the genetic lottery, 8/10 PSL. Other than posting that pic for compliments, there's no purpose unless you have some mental illness.

Different people might have different visions. So I’m always up for constructive criticism. You can always improve your physique, such as changing your hairstyle, shaving, trimming eyebrows, losing bodyfat etc.

• +1
The last thing i would do is browse the internet if i looked like that, i would be out, obliterating pussy.
Different people might have different visions. So I’m always up for constructive criticism. You can always improve your physique, such as changing your hairstyle, shaving, trimming eyebrows, losing bodyfat etc.
There is nothing to do boyo, lift weights and improve your physique if you want, even though it won't make you any chaddier, do it for fun (idk).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and JustChris
The last thing i would do is browse the internet if i looked like that, i would be out, obliterating pussy.

There is nothing to do boyo, lift weights and improve your physique if you want, even though it won't make you any chaddier, do it for fun (idk).
Been there done that, gets boring. In a ltr right now.

• +1
Yeah i bet. Fucking young attractive women must be soooooo boring, LMFAO dude.

Long term relationship.

It really is after a certain age and after a certain number of girls.

• +1
It really is after a certain age and after a certain number of girls.
Good for you dude, hope you can help the less fortunate over here, lol.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Beef aside not that I have shown my face how do you guys rate me?

https://ibb.co/ifg9zK

You would look soooo much better it you relax your face muscles! No squinting or frowning, natural smile etc. A non chalant face is the best looking face.
6/10

• +1
Squinting too hard to be sure but I would say 6/10 psl if you're above 6'
You would look soooo much better it you relax your face muscles! No squinting or frowning, natural smile etc. A non chalant face is the best looking face.
6/10
I have the fcking sun in my eyes boyos

I am 6'1

Last edited:
  • +1
Nothing. Just giving out free advice.
Bluepilled advice*, you have been talking too much about personality and "game", of course you are going to be talking about personality and whatnot you are a legit fucking 8/10 chad

• +1
Bluepilled advice*, you have been talking too much about personality and "game", of course you are going to be talking about personality and whatnot you are a legit fucking 8/10 chad

What do you have to lose by trying it out? So far what you’re preaching doesn’t seem to be working quite well, does it?
I have the fcking sun in my eyes boyos

There you go bitch rest face
https://bit.ly/2NwiyF2
https://bit.ly/2RvJXKf

I am 6'1
Still squinting dude. Get that camera further away from your face, and just relax your whole face.

Last edited:
  • +1
What do you have to lose by trying it out? So far what you’re preaching doesn’t seem to be working quite well, does it?

Still squinting dude. Get that camera further away from your face, and just relax your whole face.
Do you I haven't tried to personalitymax for foids? I can tell you that gymcelling and doing a bit of looksmaxing has worked way better than personality because personality IS A FUCKING MEME

And I'm not going to debate personality with a goddamn Chad because it's like debating economics with a cat, I lose just for trying. The sad part is that there will be people who aren't Chad (the great majority) who will fall for the meme because it works for you, but it works for you because of L O O K S, LOOKS, LO-OKS

Jfl at when my dude predicted that this site would attract bluepilled, bragging chads and I told him that I had faith. incels.me are right when losing faith in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Deleted member 281

What are you talking about, there is no wrinkle near my eyes areas. I just woke up that's my morning face. The first one I am slightly posing I guess, the 2nd just legit. You have more than enough to judge me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you I haven't tried to personalitymax for foids? I can tell you that gymcelling and doing a bit of looksmaxing has worked way better than personality because personality IS A FUCKING MEME

And I'm not going to debate personality with a goddamn Chad because it's like debating economics with a cat, I lose just for trying. The sad part is that there will be people who aren't Chad (the great majority) who will fall for the meme because it works for you, but it works for you because of L O O K S, LOOKS, LO-OKS

Jfl at when my dude predicted that this site would attract bluepilled, bragging chads and I told him that I had faith. incels.me are right when losing faith in this forum

You know what’s funny? The fact that I used to go out 4 days a week and I saw the exact opposite. Guys barely above average ending up with a different girl every night.

Yet somehow, people on here who I doubt have a lot of social contact, CLAIM THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Fucking hilarious.

• +1
You know what’s funny? The fact that I used to go out 4 days a week and I saw the exact opposite. Guys barely above average ending up with a different girl every night.

Yet somehow, people on here who I doubt have a lot of social contact, CLAIM THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Fucking hilarious.

Why does the vast majority of scientific studies indicate that looks have a paramount effect on your level of attractiveness than? Debunk me this Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Why does the vast majority of scientific studies indicate that looks have a paramount effect on your level of attractiveness than? Debunk me this Chad.
Did I ever say the opposite? LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT, but you’re making it sound like a 5/10 guy has no fucking chance to get a girlfriend or to get laid. When in reality, 5/10 guys get laid every week when they go out to bars and nightclub. And that I know for a fact because I have friends and friends of friends who are the living proof of it.

Stop dramatizing everything, and stop saying that women are only interested in looks when that’s not the case.

• +1
Did I ever say the opposite? LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT, but you’re making it sound like a 5/10 guy has no fucking chance to get a girlfriend or to get laid. When in reality, 5/10 guys get laid every week when they go out to bars and nightclub. And that I know for a fact because I have friends and friends of friends who are the living proof of it.

Stop dramatizing everything, and stop saying that women are only interested in looks when that’s not the case.
Average looking men can get laid, nobody said they can’t.

• +1

Keep living in your illusory world chad. I doubt you even know what a 5 since your look naturally make you hang around people which are much higher than the norm, your friends probably aren't 5, people have as friends individuals with similar SMV. 5/10 will struggle highly, it is a fact.

https://archive.li/QNCbf/8882fad1386f884b47d814422628eefcdf9d47a4.png

http://dating.martinsewell.com/KurzbanWeeden2005a.pdf
"HurryDate events provide strong evidence of the importance of generally agreed-upon mate values as opposed to mate values driven by assortative or other attribute-matching trends, and these generally agreed-upon mate values derive almost exclusively from observable attributes, such as physical attractiveness, BMI, height, age, and race women strongly prefer men who are physically attractive, tall, young, of medium build, and of a similar race. Women’s preferences are not strongly determined by a single trait, but, collectively, their preferences are driven by appearance."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519305/
"Only the responders’ perception of the targets’ physical attractiveness predicted romantic interest"

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26322693/download
"It is remarkable that the strongest predictor of initial attraction in aspeed-dating context was partner’s physical attractiveness, and, most importantly, men and women showed an extremely similar pattern. This finding was highly consistent with the results reported in several other speed-dating studies we mentioned earlier. It seems that women’s attraction feeling is dominated by partners’ physical attractiveness, just as their male counterparts, even though it is possible that when prompted to think about preferences for a potential mate, women would give priority considerations to characteristics like earning potential. women did not care that much about partners’ attachment security and other positive traits, whereas these characteristics did matter to men"

Last edited:
  • +1
Keep living in your illusory world chad. I doubt you even know what a 5 since your look naturally make you hang around people which are much higher than the norm, your friends probably aren't 5, people have as friends individuals with similar SMV. 5/10 will struggle highly, it is a fact.

https://archive.li/QNCbf/8882fad1386f884b47d814422628eefcdf9d47a4.png

http://dating.martinsewell.com/KurzbanWeeden2005a.pdf
"HurryDate events provide strong evidence of the importance of generally agreed-upon mate values as opposed to mate values driven by assortative or other attribute-matching trends, and these generally agreed-upon mate values derive almost exclusively from observable attributes, such as physical attractiveness, BMI, height, age, and race women strongly prefer men who are physically attractive, tall, young, of medium build, and of a similar race. Women’s preferences are not strongly determined by a single trait, but, collectively, their preferences are driven by appearance."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519305/
"Only the responders’ perception of the targets’ physical attractiveness predicted romantic interest"
Bro he's just an elaborate troll bro.

Don't get into it with him man. He won't understand if he is Chad anyway but chances are it's a troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Dude420
After all the arguments we had last time about ratings, what is your honest rating of me? @Nibba

• +1
Bro he's just an elaborate troll bro.

Don't get into it with him man. He won't understand if he is Chad anyway but chances are it's a troll
Must be a tough pill to swallow when in reality average guys get laid while you guys discuss theories instead of doing the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Must be a tough pill to swallow when in reality average guys get laid while you guys discuss theories instead of doing the same.

Send a picture of you doing :heart: with your hands if you aren't a troll.

• +1
After all the arguments we had last time about ratings, what is your honest rating of me? @Nibba
Tbh that's behind us now ngl. I'd say on the standard bell curve scale your face is like a 4-5. You have a good nose your chin is lacking but if u get genio or implant you'll b gl.

How tall r u bro
I mean I get laid regularly and easily but I realize it's because I'm 6'3 broad shouldered and handsome. That's all there is to it. When I was ugly I was treated like garbage and now being decent looking I get treated really well so you decide man...

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Tbh that's behind us now ngl. I'd say on the standard bell curve scale your face is like a 4-5. You have a good nose your chin is lacking but if u get genio or implant you'll b gl.

How tall r u bro

I mean I get laid regularly and easily but I realize it's because I'm 6'3 broad shouldered and handsome. That's all there is to it. When I was ugly I was treated like garbage and now being decent looking I get treated really well so you decide man...

Haha, what below average? The recessed chin death sentence? I told you I took the worse picture of me possible with a bad angle and forcing jaw/lips for the laugh. I thought this was an Incels forum and I tried to display my worst attribute in the worst light possible to show I fit in among the other Incels as a joke. My chin might actually not even be worse than yours.

(not trying to diss you, but) You showing you don't have recessed chin
https://bit.ly/

My chin is slightly recessed, like an average person I would say, maybe slightly below average. And look back the front picture, from the front my chin actually looks pretty good. For the rest I have good facial feature overall, if I do small jaw implant I know I can get my face to a pretty chadesk level (that being said most men could use an implant to improve their look). I really wouldn't touch anything else about my face. And I am 6'1, broad shoulders too. 4-5 just lol I am not saying I am a male model but common. What rating do you give yourself..?

Last edited:
  • +1

How tall r u bro

Same shit happen for guys who are 5’9 and above average in normie terms. So you decide...

• +1
:feelshehe:D:feelshehe:R:feelshehe:A:feelshehe:M:feelshehe:A:feelshehe:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:incel:vs:chad:
It's ogre

• +1