RAVI UNDERGOES MANIC EPISODE (GTFIH)

It's an echo chamber that got people hooked on suicide
Dude people seek this forum out. it’s not shoved in their face. It’s a conscious choice on the individual to be there.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, chaddyboi66, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Pretty sure that doesn't make sense bro.
They could've not visited that forum and tried to get better, but instead they did and someone there told them how easy it is to leave Earth and how it's totally OK and then sold them poison.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
And so the great looksmax war has begun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, chaddyboi66, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I resisted from doing it towards the tail end of 2023 because Master personally told me he would ensure that child content was immediately removed from this site, with the users being banned.

But that hasn't happened. The mod team are a hapless bunch of morons.

You never reported anything to us bro.

This dude talks out of his ass 24/7.

If he's just sitting on illegal content and not reporting to us until he goes into a schizorant than what the hell are we supposed to do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, chaddyboi66, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
You never reported anything to us bro.

This dude talks out of his ass 24/7.

If he's just sitting on illegal content and not reporting to us until he goes into a schizorant than what the hell are we supposed to do?
i don’t know why we keep letting him back lol, his 4th account or some odd number and he never fails to show us how much of a schizo he is

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, HTN_Mentalcel and wsada
keep makinithappen banned, the only guy i have on my ignored list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, coisbhai and HTN_Mentalcel
don't the feds know all guns you own
Nah if you buy from a private third party it’s not registered to you. I believe this is what they call “the gun show loophole” or some shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, Eren, Master and 1 other person
They could've not visited that forum and tried to get better, but instead they did and someone there told them how easy it is to leave Earth and how it's totally OK and then sold them poison.
These are all hypothetical. You're trying to imply these people were coerced into doing those things. You're implying that these people were going to not do it had they not been on the forum. No one seeks out a suicide forum if they want to live. The site didn't sell them poison, blame the people who sold it.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Jason Voorhees, the BULL and 4 others

First off, I haven't owned that forum in more than 2 years now, and second off, the forum is obscure and hard to find. I'm also pretty sure that the rules are the same when I left, people are not allowed to sell things there.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, wsada, the BULL and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, BrahminBoss, greycel and 15 others
These are all hypothetical. You're trying to imply these people were coerced into doing those things. You're implying that these people were going to not do it had they not been on the forum. No one seeks out a suicide forum if they want to live. The site didn't sell them poison, blame the people who sold it.
exactly lol, you hit the nail right on the head

with this logic

@Blackgymmax would be the sole cause for @Schery6 roping, even though he was unhappy long before he joined the forum

if you’re about to jump off a bridge and a bystander doesn’t stop you, you can’t blame the bystander for not stopping you

same way if you join a sui forum, you can’t blame the owner for being the reason for you offing yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, wsada, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
You know how these forums provide a sense of community and comfort. They should've stayed off and and sought community and comfort with people who were gonna try and help them live instead of loosers and trannies who got botched who circle jerk each other on how they're gonna rope.
The site didn't sell them poison
*provided sources

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and greycel

with this logic

@Blackgymmax would be the sole cause for @Schery6 roping, even though he was unhappy long before he joined the forum

if you’re about to jump off a bridge and a bystander doesn’t stop you, you can’t blame the bystander for not stopping you

same way if you join a sui forum, you can’t blame the owner for being the reason for you offing yourself
People blame bgm for scherys death but not the psychopathic normies that bullied him his entire life. It's like incels always get blamed

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, RichardSpencel and coisbhai
First off, I haven't owned that forum in more than 2 years now, and second off, the forum is obscure and hard to find. I'm also pretty sure that the rules are the same when I left, people are not allowed to sell things there.
How did you get these forums in the first place ? You bought them? Created / designed them ?
Are you a baron from the deep state or smth

You know how these forums provide a sense of community and comfort. They should've stayed off and and sought community and comfort with people who were gonna try and help them live instead of loosers and trannies who got botched who circle jerk each other on how they're gonna rope.

*provided sources
Proof the forum provided sources openly?

Forums aren't meant to provide a sense of community and comfort. This forum doesn't even do that. Forums are meant to be a place for open discussion, hence the word forum. Someone posts their face and gets told "curry kys" and the guy does it, how is that any different than your previous statement of:

At the end of the day, we are all responsible for our own actions. It's not anyone's obligation to say life is worth living if the person decides that it is not. The point of the forum (as far as I know) was to be a place where people wouldn't try and "convince" you to not follow through with what you feel you need to do.

But at the end of the day, there really isn't a point to talking about that old forum here anyway. People rope here (allegedly) sometimes too but it doesn't mean this forum is at fault in any way. We live in a free society. I'm sure you don't want this forum to become another shitty "safe space" for everyone where if you say "ur a sub5 curry kys" you'll get banned.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees, widdi and 4 others
i don’t know why we keep letting him back lol, his 4th account or some odd number and he never fails to show us how much of a schizo he is
Lol why did the Dalit keep posting known, public news articles acting like he discovered some kind of brand new info 😭😭😭
Dalit tried living out his dream of being a sheriff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Master
Lol why did the Dalit keep posting known, public news articles acting like he discovered some kind of brand new info 😭😭😭
Dalit tried living out his dream of being a sheriff

Nigga really acted like he found the holy grail or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt, nope and 3 others

Forums aren't meant to provide a sense of community and comfort. This forum doesn't even do that. Forums are meant to be a place for open discussion, hence the word forum. Someone posts their face and gets told "curry kys" and the guy does it, how is that any different than your previous statement of:

At the end of the day, we are all responsible for our own actions. It's not anyone's obligation to say life is worth living if the person decides that it is not. The point of the forum (as far as I know) was to be a place where people wouldn't try and "convince" you to not follow through with what you feel you need to do.

But at the end of the day, there really isn't a point to talking about that old forum here anyway. People rope here (allegedly) sometimes too but it doesn't mean this forum is at fault in any way. We live in a free society. I'm sure you don't want this forum to become another shitty "safe space" for everyone where if you say "ur a sub5 curry kys" you'll get banned.
A youtuber exposed that forum and now you can't suggest people to rope, it's bannable

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
What’s wrong with advice on less painful suicide options? They’re making the choice in the end. Every single choice you make is influenced by external factors but we ultimately lay the blame on the individual because the buck stops at you. No one blames the liquor store for selling to an alcoholic.
@MakinItHappen is correct on this tbh
He's acting like a schizo, but why would you make the option easier for somebody. I'm sure if somebody was truly intent on ending themselves they would do so in a quick fashion. But to sway somebody to finalize the decision by planting seeds subconsciously in their minds (even if it is unintentional), is just evil

Normalizing suicide might quite possibly be the most evil and dumbest thing I've ever seen
You're advocating and allowing for the loss of everything up to that point, everything that exists for that person up to that point in his/her life... all gone... in a fit of rage fueled by monsters like those who promote the idea of suicide to the impressionable mind
That's the real culprit. Those who force a tipping point, rather than deescalate

What happened to your soul, brother?
The kid you wouldn't say this
Mostly because children don't even know what suicide is; they can't even comprehend such an atrocity

And you're trying to do the exact opposite 🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, chaddyboi66, Thebbcmaxxer and 3 others
He's acting like a schizo, but why would you make the option easier for somebody. I'm sure if somebody was truly intent on ending themselves they would do so in a quick fashion. But to sway somebody to finalize the decision by planting seeds subconsciously in their minds (even if it is unintentional), is just evil

Normalizing suicide might quite possibly be the most evil and dumbest thing I've ever seen
You're advocating and allowing for the loss of everything up to that point, everything that exists for that person up to that point in his/her life... all gone... in a fit of rage fueled by monsters like those who promote the idea of suicide to the impressionable mind
That's the real culprit. Those who force a tipping point, rather than deescalate

Mostly because children don't even know what suicide is; they can't even comprehend such an atrocity

Suicide is littlerally never a fit of rage it's always a calculated decision. Your natural survival instincts are too strong for it to be a fit of rage. It is years of depression until they can't take it anymore. Why do you think people buy the poison instead of killing themselves with a knife? Your survival instincts are too strong to rope for meaningless shit. If someone ropes it's almost always for a valid reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, BrahminBoss, chaddyboi66 and 5 others

Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, nope, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
You're not doing shit lmao.

IMG 3539

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Thebbcmaxxer, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Why did he delete his account?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, i_love_roosters and HTN_Mentalcel

Those are some really loaded statements you're making. Was very close to just saying 'dnr' but I'll offer my views on your warped perceptions of how the human psyche works.

First off, no one made it easier for anyone. Ending your life is going to be just as hard before and after joining the forum. How are people planting seeds in their head if the person is literally already on the suicide forum? The seeds were already sown. And before you say "ooh they made it easier by selling them poison!" well guess what, selling things on the forum wasn't allowed.

So let's take this forum as an example. Any kind of illegal material is removed. But what if for some reason, I sent you some illegal material through PMs. Is the forum suddenly responsible because I chose to break the rules of the forum and do something that not allowed? No, it isn't.

Suicide has been normal for a large part of human history brother. No one on the forum was "normalizing" anything. They were simply discussing it on the forum. Many people in the world feel suicidal but guess what? Most don't do it. There are plenty of ways to commit the act that are publicly available and MUCH easier to find than some obscure forum. What if people wanted a place where they can discuss it without trying to be treated like a baby, and not try and be convinced the people giving them "advice" actually gave a fuck about them or their problems? You say those people had an impressionable mind, but that's coming from such a place of privilege you have no idea. Imagine telling someone who thinks life is shit and is choosing to exercise their RIGHT to not exist that they're just impressionable. People aren't stupid. People are emotional though but that doesn't mean they're impressionable to the point they'll go through with the act just because someone told them about ways to do it.

Most of what you're saying isn't really logical, and it's coming from a place of privilege.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
IMG 2741

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and coisbhai
Those are some really loaded statements you're making. Was very close to just saying 'dnr' but I'll offer my views on your warped perceptions of how the human psyche works.

First off, no one made it easier for anyone. Ending your life is going to be just as hard before and after joining the forum. How are people planting seeds in their head if the person is literally already on the suicide forum? The seeds were already sown. And before you say "ooh they made it easier by selling them poison!" well guess what, selling things on the forum wasn't allowed.

So let's take this forum as an example. Any kind of illegal material is removed. But what if for some reason, I sent you some illegal material through PMs. Is the forum suddenly responsible because I chose to break the rules of the forum and do something that not allowed? No, it isn't.

Suicide has been normal for a large part of human history brother. No one on the forum was "normalizing" anything. They were simply discussing it on the forum. Many people in the world feel suicidal but guess what? Most don't do it. There are plenty of ways to commit the act that are publicly available and MUCH easier to find than some obscure forum. What if people wanted a place where they can discuss it without trying to be treated like a baby, and not try and be convinced the people giving them "advice" actually gave a fuck about them or their problems? You say those people had an impressionable mind, but that's coming from such a place of privilege you have no idea. Imagine telling someone who thinks life is shit and is choosing to exercise their RIGHT to not exist that they're just impressionable. People aren't stupid. People are emotional though but that doesn't mean they're impressionable to the point they'll go through with the act just because someone told them about ways to do it.

Most of what you're saying isn't really logical, and it's coming from a place of privilege.

Read everything and disagree with all of it. Such places shouldn't even exist from a moral standpoint. It's stupid, it's pointless, it's wrong. You don't need a forum to rope. Nobody should be roping, but if they're that into it they can just do it without rambling about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, greycel and HTN_Mentalcel
Master ugly as fuck ngl
Hit the gym or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, RichardSpencel and iMogEveryone
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iMogEveryone and Eblan
Good that he is banned

Nobody disrespect me glorious king master

Master ugly as fuck ngl
Hit the gym or something

?? Shut the fuck up, wanna be also banned??

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, chaddyboi66, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Good that he is banned

Nobody disrespect me glorious king master

?? Shut the fuck up, wanna be also banned??
He is half nigger half curry 6'3 foot soldier for the jews, mirin' tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, RichardSpencel and HTN_Mentalcel
@Master you fat obese fuck. nasty nigger lol

but you are obese. Give it to someone else

@Master thoughts?

Nah, I'll stay but you can definitely go :lul:

There's definitely not enough room here for the two of us.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, TechnoBoss, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
@Master you fat obese fuck. nasty nigger lol

but you are obese. Give it to someone else

@Master thoughts?
Fuck you don't ever talk like that ever again

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, RichardSpencel and iMogEveryone
Does this mean anything to you @Master ?

He has blood on his hands
These sites have made Small and his cousin somewhat wealthy.

Take a read:

View attachment 2923074
This is seriously fucked up
You are pretty important though.

You are responsible for many many deaths. COUNTLESS INFACT.

What do you have to say to their parents? You gonna come out with 'who cares bro?' Their father would absolutely beat you to a fucking pulp you sad fatherless son of an ugly negro bitch

View attachment 2923095
master:
artworks-U83x3WkMGvm7FudV-hrPEzw-t500x500.jpg
artworks-U83x3WkMGvm7FudV-hrPEzw-t500x500.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, RichardSpencel and StrangerDanger

with this logic

@Schery6 Didn't rope. He was active on his User Profile after, saying nothing happened to him jfl.
You sounded serious, so I wanted you to know. People been larping about it