Recent cops

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt
What do you want to know? ;)
I want to know all the knowledge I can gather in this universe, but as for information I can obtain from you...have you ever had to deal with coppers knocking at your door?

Myobrace,falim gum,vitamins,accutane,sarms(got ripped off never came :feelstastyman:)
Vitamin c serum,castor oil,teeth whitening strips and a haircut.

kobecel

P O W E R F U L L
just bought Fenugreek capsules 610mg * 180 and Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (Fair to Medium)

Will be deliver tomoroww:feelsez:

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful
kek, I dreamt about growing hair on my forehead today after using minox, quess that's after reading that comment xd

Bluepill

It hasn't even begun

Crest Whitestrips are the absolute game changer. If you have disgusting teeth or they are naturally beige, you gotta try these. It shouldn't cost you more than 50 euro bucks and the results are noticeable even a year later. Stop being a low IQ volcel and teethmaxx.

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Recent cops

The coppers haven't come to my house in a while but they did to question me back in August or something like that. I was getting too much unwanted attention from some ugly inceltears users who reported me for some fucking edgy jokes.

But to answer the actual thread without the typo, my recent copes have been video games and I'm gonna force myself onto the treadmill soon so I can get lean.
How did the coppers end up coming to your house...

What was the joke...

Who reported you and how did they have your address?
Don't remember giving u the n pass
shut up.

nigger.

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt
How did the coppers end up coming to your house...

What was the joke...

Who reported you and how did they have your address?
I don't know who reported me, they wouldn't tell me something like that ofc. The feds can track down anyone if you left a trace of your ip.

I just used to say a lot of edgy stuff on that site.

Intel.Imperitive

I don't know who reported me, they wouldn't tell me something like that ofc. The feds can track down anyone if you left a trace of your ip.

I just used to say a lot of edgy stuff on that site.
What did they ask you?

And how did they let you off the hook and not arrest you?

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt
What did they ask you?

And how did they let you off the hook and not arrest you?
They asked me the motives behind my posts and one asked me to define a bunch of internet terminology like "normie"

They said next time they won't be so forgiving

Intel.Imperitive

They asked me the motives behind my posts and one asked me to define a bunch of internet terminology like "normie"

They said next time they won't be so forgiving
Be honest you were scared shitless 😂😂

You know you're probably on a watch list now right? I'll tell you how to have your house raided by S.W.A.T.

1) Start looking up Incels who've gone ER and commited massacres, and reading posts on Incels.is about "Suifuel".
2) Go watch multiple vidoes on youtube on how to make home-made bombs
3) Type in the address of a public place like school/town centre in google Earth and look around a little
4) Purchase all the ingredients for said explosive on Amazon or another online store
5) If you live in America, purchase a couple guns and ammunition with a credit card.
6) Just wait for the tear gas to be thrown through your window.

Psychonaut

Gott der Neuen Welt
Be honest you were scared shitless 😂😂

You know you're probably on a watch list now right? I'll tell you how to have your house raided by S.W.A.T.

1) Start looking up Incels who've gone ER and commited massacres, and reading posts on Incels.is about "Suifuel".
2) Go watch multiple vidoes on youtube on how to make home-made bombs
3) Type in the address of a public place like school/town centre in google Earth and look around a little
4) Purchase all the ingredients for said explosive on Amazon or another online store
5) If you live in America, purchase a couple guns and ammunition with a credit card.
6) Just wait for the tear gas to be thrown through your window.
Thank you for this epic tutorial, but I prefer not being emasculated in the prison showers

I know of course I'm on a watch list lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)