Recent cops

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Recent cops

The coppers haven't come to my house in a while but they did to question me back in August or something like that. I was getting too much unwanted attention from some ugly inceltears users who reported me for some fucking edgy jokes.

But to answer the actual thread without the typo, my recent copes have been video games and I'm gonna force myself onto the treadmill soon so I can get lean.

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
Last edited:
H

Hunter

Banned
Naa. It's like make-up for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.

Lol. WTF. LINK LINK LINK.
i cant find it but prety much every myobrace i came across was around that price. look for one.
Naa. It's like make-up for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.
except makeup is socially acceptable whilst lifts is social crucifixion if people find out

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
i cant find it but prety much every myobrace i came across was around that price. look for one.
You buy it online?

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
yes, amazon
Merci, mon garcon.
lifts is social crucifixion if people find out
Lots of celebrities, politicians and ceos increase their height because they are blackpilled like us. Height = assumed status, power, wealth etc. and it's barely noticeable. I don't care what my friends think. I don't have to impress people who know me. I'm trying to impress people who don't.
yes, amazon

Attachments

Last edited:
bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Naa. It's like makeup for men. How often do you take your shoes off outside anyway.
I take my shoes off in restaurants because me feets are hot (fuck low inhib boyos), but that's fine cause I'm sitting anyways

S

SubhumanOverload

Amateur
Missed opportunity on calling post

Recent copes

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
The contacts arrived. Gonna try them on tomorrow. Gotta buy the liquids and other important stuff first. The lifts are shipped from Chyna and will take an eternity. #shadetheory
Fraud1.JPG

normcore

normcore

Apprentice
kek people will know that you are frauding your height. I even notice when my 6'3friend wears 1 inch lifts. On some days I am taller than him and on some days he is taller, he is 100% wearing 1 inch lifts. I lost all the respect I had for him. What an insecure faggot he is

I think calling someone an insecure faggot for wearing 1 inch lifts are pretty rich from anyone in this forum xD

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
The contacts arrived. Gonna try them on tomorrow. Gotta buy the liquids and other important stuff first. The lifts are shipped from Chyna and will take an eternity. #shadetheory
View attachment 18035
Shit looks obvious af 99% of the time.
I hope you're prepared for getting called out on being insecure.

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
Shit looks obvious af 99% of the time.
I hope you're prepared for getting called out on being insecure.
Insecure of what?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
>1. Minoxidil
>to improve my eyebrows and possibly hair
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful

Shoe lifts
>to reach 6'5 superhuman height
Same. Where do you get them at? I get them at tallmenshoes.com

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Insecure of what?
Eye colour.
Wearing coloured contacts is no different than wearing makeup as a man.
Extremely feminine behaviour.

If you want to slay you need to be respected, and no one would respect a man that wears contacts.
All it takes is 1 person to notice that your eyes changed colour and call you out on it.

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Dude just be really careful not to put it anywhere other than your eyebrows that you don't want hair to grow. That shit will grow hair on your forehead if you're not careful
bro I got a question, maybe you know
I use minox on my norwood but it's like a daily limit for the substance... and I slightly exceed it cause it's hard to rub the shit in all places cause of my long hair...
and I wonder if I can use even more by treating my beard with it too... how do you think?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
bro I got a question, maybe you know
I use minox on my norwood but it's like a daily limit for the substance... and I slightly exceed it cause it's hard to rub the shit in all places cause of my long hair...
and I wonder if I can use even more by treating my beard with it too... how do you think?
Usually warnings are only for soyboys and short old people with compromised immune systems. I would still use it with beard as well if you want

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Usually warnings are only for soyboys and short old people with compromised immune systems. I would still use it with beard as well if you want
k, thanks

Bluepill

Bluepill

김정은
Same. Where do you get them at? I get them at tallmenshoes.com
Bought insoles from Aliexpress. Increasing my height for a social experiment. Now it's not the time to buy height increasing shoes. Thanks for the heads up (pun intended, obviously). ; )

All it takes is 1 person to notice that your eyes changed colour and call you out on it.
Naa. You got it all wrong, homie. Extremely feminine is to be afraid of being found out. It's up to you decide if you're going to let other people hurt you. Learn to love being under attack and you'll no longer suffer from social anxiety. If a bully punches you, ask his buddy to lend a hand because he looks tougher.

Tale of Sisyphus. Read it, cabron.

Last edited:
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
@Bluepill you've responded to everyone but me :trepidation:

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
What do you want to know? ;)
I want to know all the knowledge I can gather in this universe, but as for information I can obtain from you...have you ever had to deal with coppers knocking at your door?

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Myobrace,falim gum,vitamins,accutane,sarms(got ripped off never came :feelstastyman:)
Vitamin c serum,castor oil,teeth whitening strips and a haircut.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Myobrace,falim gum,vitamins,accutane,sarms(got ripped off never came :feelstastyman:)
Vitamin c serum,castor oil,teeth whitening strips and a haircut.
Ur GL now?

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
K

kobecel

Banned
just bought Fenugreek capsules 610mg * 180 and Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (Fair to Medium)

Will be deliver tomoroww:feelsez:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)