Recession and looksmaxxing

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
So I'm not expert in economics but I know enough to realize our fundamentals are completely broken especially since covid.
The more it goes the more I see videos like those

A recession but by the end of 2024 is quite likely. How do you think this will impact surgeries/looksmaxxing? I need to get a HT but I will only have the money in 6 months at the very earliest.

Automatically assumed you were referring to facial recession based on the thread title
It's probably a good thing if the world is plunged into recession (so long as I remain safe as a frugal non workcel) and nobody else cant afford hardmaxxes while I am post hardmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, Matheus, m0ss26 and 2 others
Automatically assumed you were referring to facial recession based on the thread title
It's probably a good thing if the world is plunged into recession (so long as I remain safe as a frugal non workcel) and nobody else can afford hardmaxxes while I am post hardmaxxing
youre no safe, were comin after you silly nigger

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and PseudoMaxxer
No fix for genetics

It's probably a good thing if the world is plunged into recession (so long as I remain safe as a frugal non workcel) and nobody else cant afford hardmaxxes while I am post hardmaxxing
I agree but those of us who haven't hardmaxxed risk being screwed
Looking at the yield curve it's looking rather bleak, there's a strong probability we will experience a full-on depression

recession for sure coming, every one in finance or with any sense of financial knowledge agrees

• +1
Reactions: Matheus