Red light teraphy Question

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
I got the same lamp as @Lifeisgood72 advised but its too strong on my eyes, how far the lamp should be from my face to actually increase collagen production but not to burn my eyes down to a crisp? I tried 2 minutes of it but its burning my eyes off, after 30 minutes I regained sight, dunno what will happend after a full 30 minute terapeutic session.

Any thoughts lords of PSL? Or maybe just get something over my eyes (but the issiue is that I want the under eye loose skin gone too) Im open to sugestions

Just hold it farther away and dont look straight at it like a retard.

Just hold it farther away and dont look straight at it like a retard.
still hurts my eyes, helperino plx

Edit: got i 4 meters away, seems to work. brb in 1 month hope I will no longer look like a mantine xD

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
You need tanning goggles

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Mateusz74 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Link of this lamp?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Eduardo DOV
Wavelength? Im using 640-650 nm and have none of these problems tbh

what is the lamp

Amazon product ASIN B07K9LPRFQ

20191112 143007
20191112 142943

The downside is that its designed to switch off after 10 minutes so I cant really get a nap tbh.

I think it's not a cope actually it's helping but my skin is terrible so I guess im bound to notice more results

@Lifeisgood72 can these lamps be overused? Lol or it doen't matter. I'd love to use it during my sleep :lul:

Last edited:
I got the same lamp as @Lifeisgood72 advised but its too strong on my eyes, how far the lamp should be from my face to actually increase collagen production but not to burn my eyes down to a crisp? I tried 2 minutes of it but its burning my eyes off, after 30 minutes I regained sight, dunno what will happend after a full 30 minute terapeutic session.

Any thoughts lords of PSL? Or maybe just get something over my eyes (but the issiue is that I want the under eye loose skin gone too) Im open to sugestions
Which lamp are u using?

Which lamp model did you bought?
I run it every for 30-35 minutes in my face and it does not burn at all. I just put it in like a hand and half of space from my face.
Yo
still hurts my eyes, helperino plx

Edit: got i 4 meters away, seems to work. brb in 1 month hope I will no longer look like a mantine xD
u need to use a glass or those swimming glasses to protect your eyes.
RED LIGHT IS LEGIT. My skin is at another level after 40 days of use

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
So what's the maximum possible while still being safe bud? 1 hour?
Depends on the light spectrum, device wattage, and distance from your face. Just play it safe and don’t go over 20 minutes.

• Woah
Which lamp model did you bought?
I run it every for 30-35 minutes in my face and it does not burn at all. I just put it in like a hand and half of space from my face.
Yo

u need to use a glass or those swimming glasses to protect your eyes.
RED LIGHT IS LEGIT. My skin is at another level after 40 days of use

Which product are you using? Also, are you using any type of serum with it?

Which product are you using? Also, are you using any type of serum with it?
Yes. Retin A, Vitamin C pills, Vitamin C serum, Aloe Vera for moisturizer, and sunscreen

Yes. Retin A, Vitamin C pills, Vitamin C serum, Aloe Vera for moisturizer, and sunscreen

Thanks, but also which red light device?

close your eyes?

Just bought it,how do U use just turn on and point at face?

@Lifeisgood72 ????????
How do I use and will it give me scoliosis???
Yup. That's right. I put it in my bad and my head over a pillow case.

Ask a doctor. Simple. Lol @ trusting advises about for your health on the internet

cmq kinko al lidl la maschera a vapore x viso costa 12 euro se te la vuoi prendere,secondo me ti conviene,la ho vista ieri.
sta immagine è vecchia ma è x darti un idea

Attachments

• page_32.jpg
    page_32.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 8
cmq kinko al lidl la maschera a vapore x viso costa 12 euro se te la vuoi prendere,secondo me ti conviene,la ho vista ieri.
sta immagine è vecchia ma è x darti un idea
12€ di lusso,sto weekend vado a farci sicuramente un giro
Ma anche a 15-20 è buono