Redditor Changes Eye Color with Subliminals JFL

Here’s the one with the blue eyes dialating
The green eyes one won’t upload

I messaged her on there and she sent me the same one and explained everything about it. It’s so weird cause I confirmed it was definitely her eye when comparing it to the previous pics. Also the gif doesn’t appear to be edited and like you said contacts are out of the equation. I originally started this thread cause I thought this shit was funny and delusional but tbh I might try it now JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Mr.cope

JFL might try this one tbh

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo

JFL might try this one tbh

Go for it and let me know if you see any differences, I think a large part of it is placebo tho. I’m gonna try strictly lightening eyes rn cause I know there aren’t any outside influences like bodyfat % and it’s relatively easy to document. This shit legitimately sounds retarded but may be worth a shot, the proof that girl sent me was pretty insane.

I messaged her on there and she sent me the same one and explained everything about it. It’s so weird cause I confirmed it was definitely her eye when comparing it to the previous pics. Also the gif doesn’t appear to be edited and like you said contacts are out of the equation. I originally started this thread cause I thought this shit was funny and delusional but tbh I might try it now JFL
I always thought it was ridiculous so I tried it as a joke like 5 years ago, I didn't put much effort in it plus didn't even last a month, anyway I got small results (keep in mind I didn't listen to the amount I should a day and so on, so I'm guessing the results could have been better?), even a boy at school commented that my eyes looked lighter. Even after that I never tried again but I think there is a small chance that they might work so you lose nothing trying

• +1
I am in disappointment of this forum, three users above me are actually using or contemplating using subliminals

Explain to me how listening to a specific frequency of sound waves is going to manipulate the melanin production in your eyes

please get off this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I am in disappointment of this forum, three users above me are actually using or contemplating using subliminals

Explain to me how listening to a specific frequency of sound waves is going to manipulate the melanin production in your eyes

please get off this forum jfl
I'm skeptical too but it kind of makes sense. Basically how it works is that there are messages under these frequencies that your conscious mind can't hear and it goes straight to your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is powerful, it can influence reality and even cure disease. Like placebo cures symptoms for people, as long as they believe its a cure they will feel like they're cured. That's what subliminal though, send messages to your subconscious mind to influence your perception and reality.

• +1
I'm skeptical too but it kind of makes sense. Basically how it works is that there are messages under these frequencies that your conscious mind can't hear and it goes straight to your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is powerful, it can influence reality and even cure disease. Like placebo cures symptoms for people, as long as they believe its a cure they will feel like they're cured. That's what subliminal though, send messages to your subconscious mind to influence your perception and reality.
Placebo can only go so far.

any luck bro?

• +1
any luck bro?
I actually tried it and I think there has been some slight change, i notice it more in pictures compared to before, with that said i’ve only done it for 2 weeks. Thought it was jokes before but @subliminaluser on lookism convinced me otherwise. Also using like 10 other different subs and I have seen other results in different areas of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I actually tried it and I think there has been some slight change, i notice it more in pictures compared to before, with that said i’ve only done it for 2 weeks. Thought it was jokes before but @subliminaluser on lookism convinced me otherwise. Also using like 10 other different subs and I have seen other results in different areas of the face.
that's awesome bro

what's your eye color?

The only thing funnier than these affirmation vids ... is the comment section where everyone requests " can you also make an affirmation for ____ next please?"...

Holy fkn shit.... magnitude 8 levels of cope

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
that's awesome bro

what's your eye color?
They’re already medium green but I can tell they’ve gotten a little bit lighter. I’ve noticed more notable changes in general asymmetry, side profile and fat deposition on cheeks. Also skin has gotten significantly better.

• +1
They’re already medium green but I can tell they’ve gotten a little bit lighter. I’ve noticed more notable changes in general asymmetry, side profile and fat deposition on cheeks. Also skin has gotten significantly better.
i will try this as well.

my eyes are really dark brown

i'll provide updates in a thread and tag you too

• +1

have you also 'noticed' changes from mewing by any chance? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
i will try this as well.

my eyes are really dark brown

i'll provide updates in a thread and tag you too
Best of luck man, hopefully turns out good. Honestly though in the long run, you could always use contacts cause imo i think its much more noticeable than any subliminal changes.

• +1
have you also 'noticed' changes from mewing by any chance? :feelskek:
Nope mewing did nothing for me jfl. I’ve just noticed that in photos I look slightly better and asymmetry doesn’t stick out as much as it used to on my right side profile and chin. Fat deposition is a result of dropping bf but I lost more in my face than I did before at the same bf %

• ⁠Velmental audio proofs:

Audio Surgeon Ivy Subliminals proof:

• ⁠Moocha Subliminals proof:

• ⁠Joys subliminals proof:

• ⁠Vetala subliminals proof:

• ⁠Miss Synergy subliminals proof:

• ⁠Music surgery subliminals proof:

• ⁠Amino results masterlist:

(and well, searching on google subliminal (height/eye/hair results ))

Above is from this :

@sub._results

@subliminals_results

@sub4mot

@sub.resultss_

@_.subliminalxresults._

All of these are Instagram accounts.

Subliminals are a LOB technique, so yes it’s possible to change your appearance.

Also this from the ng sub :

• +1

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I used subliminals for height but I'm still 5"6! I must need some affirmations too!

Lmao. And I am spending 10$ on green contacts like stupid.
It turns out all I need is subliminals
Results look legit but easily could be diet

Brightness of the eyes, vibrance of the green, is completely proportional to melanin production

For example vegans and fruit cleanse tweakers will just make themselves twigs to brighten eyes

If you have a diet that doesn't antagonize tyrosinanse (which downstreams to melanin) your eye can change in terms of clarity like thus

Probably just diet

But this shit killed me 💀
Screenshot 20230817 125740 Reddit

I thought they meant a lighening booster, like glutathione or vitamin C

BUT THESE BIMBOS ARE TALKING ABOUT LITERAL THIRD EYE PILLS THAT UNLOCK YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS LMAO