Remember to always conceal your efforts

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Most normies, especially women, think of acquiring value as compensating
It's the reason why everyone going to the gym, looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, etc. usually encounters social resistance and gets shit on from all sides and gets called an overcompensating manlet gymrat who is envious and bitter at society yada yada so on and so forth
tl;dr you are either born tall, handsome and rich or any improvement will be perceived as compensating for your bad genes/upbringing

Like many of you probably read from the biggest tryhard book in all of creation (41 rules of coping or something);
Ideally you want people to not know shit literally nothing about how you became goodlooking and rich and desirable etc.
You must make it look natural like if it was always meant for you to be like this and it just happened like it was supposed to

The moment a foid discovers SyrianPsycho's TikTok account and becomes aware of his legacy as an autistic looksmaxxer who had to put minimal effort into no longer being a fat disgusting volcel she will immediately get the ick and leave him for a natural prettyboy with allegedly inborn good looks and no visible past as an autistic abused dog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Respalier, ymb, Pikabro and 11 others
mirin 48 laws of power

mirin 48 laws of power
I read that book 10 times and carried around in my backback shit is insane, ı read every book of Greene after that

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, kebab, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Shit thread, not everybody can do what you are suggesting, unless you are new and know nobody it's impossible unless you dump all of your friends

Mildly legit thread

Because there are like stories of "I got hotter in high school and my oneitis suddenly wants my dick"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Shit thread, not everybody can do what you are suggesting, unless you are new and know nobody it's impossible unless you dump all of your friends
The fuck are you doing on a Looksmaxxing forum then if you are considering doing nothing except going to the gym and becoming lean jfl
You gonna get used to lie and deceive others