Reminder: face is not everything , body is also a huge halo

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Retards on these site think just have a good face and you are set to have a great dating life yes that true if you are 6psl+ but if you are not 6psl + then stop coping with the fact that :
TALL PRETTYBOY MOGS A GYMCELL
YES NIGGA THATS TRUE THERE IS NO DENYING THAT BUT IF YOU ARE NOT A PRETTY BOY THEN START GOING TO THE GYM AND GET A GOOD PHYSIQUE DO WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A TOP 1% PHYSIQUE ON A AN AVERAGE FACE THAN TO HAVE NOTHING AND MAKE COPE THREADS HERE SAYING GYM IS COPE

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, bruhmaxxing, chawaje and 12 others
no gym for your frame and wrists

i will rot until i can afford 10 surgeries and you cant prevent it

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 21403 and makeme183
no gym for your frame and wrists
Either take steroids or take your dick and put it into our own ass
I have 7 inch wrists and 21 inch bideltoid

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Giorgio
source please

so you have good genetic for gymcelling and that is supposed to prove what?
I got huge frame growth since I started lifting, 17-19. Its logic =
workout = body releases HGH, your testosterone levels go up
you eat high protein = high protein diet leads to specific methabolich path activation such as mTor etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Giorgio
source please

so you have good genetic for gymcelling and that is supposed to prove what?
Nothing you subhuman peice of shit just rot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Giorgio
I got huge frame growth since I started lifting, 17-19. Its logic =
workout = body releases HGH, your testosterone levels go up
you eat high protein = high protein diet leads to specific methabolich path activation such as mTor etc.
solid evidence ytou fuckign retard

guess what?
I am on HGH and there is not growth of wrists or frame

post a study you imbecile

Nothing you subhuman peice of shit just rot
nigger you are literally 6'3 with good genes for lifting talking about how important body halo is

your skeleton is a halo, not your shit physique

solid evidence ytou fuckign retard

guess what?
I am on HGH and there is not growth of wrists or frame

post a study you imbecile
So bad genes, feel sorry for you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl and Giorgio
if by body you mean height? then yes

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
So bad genes, feel sorry for you
and from 17 to 19 you are experiencing natural frame growth, finishing puberty

even tho having the frame "grow" from lifting while in the latter stages of puberty would make sense, I have not seen any real research supporting the idea - feel free to post some, that mechanical motion increases bone length

furthermore, from studies about using HGH on children with short stature, we know that amount of HGH is not the only factor in growth, if it was, then the children would grow and grow as long as they are on HGH - but even heavy and extensive protocol makes them grow only a few inches above their predicted height - 1 to 3 extra inches

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
So true, I am tall and decent looking with huge skull but everything about me from the neck-down is absolutely shit tier and is the reason why I'm incel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Retards on these site think just have a good face and you are set to have a great dating life yes that true if you are 6psl+ but if you are not 6psl + then stop coping with the fact that :
YES NIGGA THATS TRUE THERE IS NO DENYING THAT BUT IF YOU ARE NOT A PRETTY BOY THEN START GOING TO THE GYM AND GET A GOOD PHYSIQUE DO WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A TOP 1% PHYSIQUE ON A AN AVERAGE FACE THAN TO HAVE NOTHING AND MAKE COPE THREADS HERE SAYING GYM IS COPE
Most people arent really blackpilled. The blackpill contains all of the known knowledge of the looks theory and the unknown knowledge obviously but people sometimes only subscribe to one idea in the looks theory and dont swallow the blackpill entirely. Its a compound pill thats why I hate copers that say A is more important than B. While obviously there are more important traits than others none are disposable. ALL MATTER.

but a tall prettyboy who also has muscles mogs a tall,thin prettyboy
ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE A TOP 1% PHYSIQUE ON A AN AVERAGE FACE
the problem is , to reach top 1% physique you need roids , and for some guys,that will make their average faces below average

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and 5.5psl