Reminder: For mewers and non mewers

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Mewing will only help you reach your genetic potential, which means you will only reach your phenotype potential:

IF your parents looked like this and you mouthbreathed when young, you'd look like a worse version of them, if you mewed throughout your life, you will only reach your genetic potential, and nothing more
MEWING FROM A YOUNG AGE IS GUARANTEED TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR POTENTIAL
WHAT MEWING WONT DO IS:
TAKE YOU FROM THIS:

to THIS:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and CupOfCoffee
reminder for mewers : stop coping and go to the gym ffs

this is for youngsters who think mewing will make them anything more than what they;re supposed to

We don't even know if Mewing works yet.
I hope that there will be some studies regarding this in the near future.

mewing is just normal posture, growing up with wrong posture means you arent at ur genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 466
Before looks better imo. Better harmony

true but not quite, if you fit under a certain phenotype that doesn't mean your absolute genetic potential is the same as the example picture of that certain phenotype

Its all about FAG appliance maxxing tbh

Doing both is beneficial. Recently I've been thinking and I figure chewing is probably more important than hard mewing. Proper oral posture is important for health and dental reasons, but it's been to chew for immediate looks results

true but not quite, if you fit under a certain phenotype that doesn't mean your absolute genetic potential is the same as the example picture of that certain phenotype
well it's just an example, but its a realistic example of what you'd achieve (unless you got DHT an spilled into ur system and AI at a very young age)

Why? Mewing takes so little effort that it doesn't matter if it works or not. Just do it and find out for yourself

i agree. i tell everyone dont expect to be something you cant be.

be the best version of you!

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Reminder to mewers: If you're not a mouth breather and your jaw and chin are still shit you should just get jaw and chin implants.

Wouldn't mind looking like the first dude

Mewing turns you into berber?

Mewing turns you into berber?
re read the post, i said mewing will only help you reach your potential, it's not gonna take you from an ugly thai to a berber no matter how long you mew

re read the post, i said mewing will only help you reach your potential, it's not gonna take you from an ugly thai to a berber no matter how long you mew
Sometimes you inherit the bad genes boyo, and there is nothing mewing can do.

shit, Gandy looks outstanding in your avatar