Reminder: Le Fort Results Are Hit-or-Miss and You May Turn Out Looking Uncanny

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Canny Le Fort Result:

Uncanny Le Fort Results:

While the male looks better in the after, the way that his nose rests on his midface is unnatural, and the point where his philtrum meets the bottom of his nose is subhumanly sharp (curved is ideal).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, DonaldJTrump, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
rarity?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Thank God that we can get Aesthetic Lefort 2 nowadays, for the most mogger, natural, and perfect result.

How rare are side effects such as blindness, permanent numbness, relapse, infections, breathing problems, and death?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: opeggard and DonaldJTrump
Hmmmm

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and thecel
Thank God that we can get Aesthetic Lefort 2 nowadays, for the most mogger, natural, and perfect result.
1822564 Happiest Merchant

Canny Le Fort Result:

View attachment 2616292

Uncanny Le Fort Results:

View attachment 2616301View attachment 2616307

While the male looks better in the after, the way that his nose rests on his midface is unnatural, and the point where his philtrum meets the bottom of his nose is subhumanly sharp (curved is ideal).
The third one already had decent side

• JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, Tai Lung and thecel
The second girl didn't even need Lefort

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, got.daim, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, humanoidsub7 and sportsmogger
These are only uncanny to the incel eye to any normie its a straight upgrade

Nope, it’s the opposite. The incel eye has a much higher tolerance for uncanniness. Just look at PSL morphs. Normies find them uncanny, but incels don’t.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, got.daim, MTNAscension2 and 2 others
It's less risky than getting in a motorcycle.

Risks are dangerous levels of bleeding but cauterizing the anterior ethmoid artery before surgery and also having better blood management protocols (TXA, Autolog) make the mortality rate extremely low. There are not enough Aesthetic LeFort 2s to have a big enough sample size to give an exact number, but you can reasonably expect the risks are slightly higher than LeFort 1 level surgery.

Source: posts from Surgerymax, the one who is designing and arranging the surgery and working with surgeons to deliver it

Yes, there are a few Aesthetic Lefort 2s booked already, by @surgerymax.cmf on Instagram

It sounds like I'm a paid advertiser but nah, it's just that these surgeries were talked about here so much that now that they're actually happening, I think people should be aware
So much dickriding for a man who cant even respond to paid business inquiries

• Woah
how about we find ways to un-recess the entire Maxilla :D Instead of coping with the lower 3rd of the maxilla :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Aero, MTNAscension2, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

Attachments

• IMG_0064.png
    IMG_0064.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
how about we find ways to un-recess the entire Maxilla :D Instead of coping with the lower 3rd of the maxilla :feelsgood:
Depends on the cass. In my case, Giant said my upper maxilla is already well projected. It’s just my paranasal area that needs some advancement, which a standard cut/high-ish cut LF1 will fix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and thecel
Entire midface was recessed

• +1
Ah gotcha thanks for the correction

• +1
Last didnt even need it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and thecel
Ah gotcha thanks for the correction

• +1
She just needs to train her philtum muscles to move more forward and eye area max and she's model tier.
What an ascension!

• Woah
why lefort 3? Seems extreme for a guy who wasn't even deformed
You wanna explain why lefort 3 was necessary on this normal looking guy then?

ECFE4224 395A 43D4 9F9B FE76DF7CA66C

• JFL
70% fail rate anyways

• Woah
Stay away from Safi at all costs.

He is a master manipulator who is amazing at gaining your trust during the consultation. He will make you feel relaxed as if your in good hands but will ruin you on the operating table. He invests all his energy into convincing people to get surgery with him and preys on the naive. He will leave you with a poor aesthetic result and severe nerve damage. I have seen it first hand.

He messed up my friend badly. Safi left him with a terrible aesthetic result and a numb tongue. He now speaks with a lisp and can't taste anymore. My friend looks way worse than before surgery and hasn't left the house since. His social life has been ruined as his career. Safi also didn't want to release the surgical report or the post operative cbct scan. He was forced to after a lawyers intervention.

Two of Safis patients also reached out complaining about a terrible aesthetic result and nerve damage.

I suggest these three surgeons:

- For jaw surgery alone: Raffaini.
Raffaini is the #1 for jaw surgery in the world. He will analyse your case like no other surgeon. He also has the skill to influence your soft tissue which will leave you with the best aesthetic result. Raffaini is #1 no doubt.

- For jaw surgery combined with implants or implants alone, I suggest Pagnoni.
You don't need Giant Implants, Pagnoni himself is a great implant designer.

I suggest consulting with Raffaini. Pay the 500 Euros for the consult. Get the plan with the movements from Raffaini then go to Pagnoni and request those movements if you want to combine the jaw surgery with implants.

Ramieri is a safe middle ground option as well.

Whatever you do, stay away from Ali-Farid Safi.

Safi has ruined my friend. He drilled into his lingual nerves during the bimax which caused the numb tongue. This has been proven with a 3 tesla MRI scan.
Safis little implant company FaceXImplants is a scam. It's his own company and he has his brother in law as the implant designer who has no experience whatsoever.

Safi preys on the naive.
He can spot a naive person from the first second you open your mouth and then only sees dollar signs.
I've heard too many horror stories about Safi, from his patients to people who have worked for him. I've spoken to several Swiss surgeons who have had to fix his failed bimaxes.
Stay away from this scam artist surgeon whatever you do.

You have Raffaini, Pagnoni, Ramieri.
These three surgeons will give you an amazing aesthetic result... Look no further

which le fort is this nigga?

You can't judge unless you know how long after surgery the results are. "Uncanny" girl in the OP still looks swollen. Also, braces can contribute to chimp lip.

Another thing is appearance is all about harmony. Make the jaw too wide and now the eyes look too close together, but the problem is the jaw is too wide. So what you perceive as uncanny jaw might be recessed glabella, fix the glabella fix the uncanniness.

For an actual example, see the dude who had surgery with that dude from Mass. Can remember name at the moment. Everyone was saying he was botched, but then he got implants and rhino and it brought everything back into balance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
but to fix an underbite u don’t wanna recede the lower jaw

In some cases, you absolutely have to pull back the jaw, otherwise they end up looking protruded.

Canny Le Fort Result:

View attachment 2616292

Uncanny Le Fort Results:

View attachment 2616301View attachment 2616307

The curry looks better to me but the second woman looks like shit. I don't know why on earth she needed bimax. However it could still be swelling.

• So Sad
I don't know why on earth she needed bimax.
Yeah, her profile is basically perfect in the before, so less of a "bimax is unpredictable" and more "don't get bimax if you don't need it."