removing my wisdom teeth tomorrow

yeah theres 2 options:

1. You lack experience and still trust those first results of google. If you search "Does circumcision reduce pleasure" you will have the same type of cope results

2. You are a coper who was extracted and is lying

probab both tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, depressionmaxxing and ccwarrior
I'd go for it again if I needed to. If u want jaw surgery u need to get them out anyway.
holy shit those recessed people r really retarded, maybe the lack of breathing destroyed ur brains

holy fuck now that i think about it, it‘ll change my face

there is no way around it suifuel wtf

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yeah theres 2 options:

1. You lack experience and still trust those first results of google. If you search "Does circumcision reduce pleasure" you will have the same type of cope results

probab both tbh
tbh I am circumsized and know the difference from beforehand, u just take longer to cum but u still feel very good, unless the pus isn't tight.

no wisdom tooth extraction = no bimax

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and depressionmaxxing
Papers can say whatever. In practice almost every single maxfac follows this procedure, including blackpilled surgeons.
the paper says almost every single maxfac follows the procedure, you would know if you read it. The entire point is that they do it because its easier for them + they get more money + less risk of them being sued. But theres no need to.

holy shit those recessed people r really retarded, maybe the lack of breathing destroyed ur brains
muh muh, go fuck yourself mike mew background pic dude

• Ugh..
yeah theres 2 options:

probab both tbh
Circumcision obviously reduces pleasure... Are you a coping ethnic? I don't lack experience pal, I've been researching all the mewing and wolff's law copes and shit for years... Thankfully I stopped a couple of years ago cos after countless hours and studies, realised it was all cope. Also no, I haven't had extractions. You can see my wisdom tooth starting to come in
IMG 20230712 000547

You're just a retard who probably wants to escape the fact u have shit genetics

• JFL
  • +1
tbh I am circumsized and know the difference from beforehand, u just take longer to cum but u still feel very good, unless the pus isn't tight.

no wisdom tooth extraction = no bimax
im also circumcised and i know the difference, and im saying it is reduced around 20%. Taking longer to cum is a consequence of it. You are just a coper

the paper says almost every single maxfac follows the procedure, you would know if you read it. The entire point is that they do it because its easier for them + they get more money + less risk of them being sued. But theres no need to.
i get everything for free btw. please look at the scans i just send and donate your opinion to my thread lol

keep coping recessed subhuman
over for u, keep mewing until u're dead while I'll mog the fuck out of you with titanium in my recessed face

Circumcision obviously reduces pleasure... Are you a coping ethnic? I don't lack experience pal, I've been researching all the mewing and wolff's law copes and shit for years... Thankfully I stopped a couple of years ago cos after countless hours and studies, realised it was all cope. Also no, I haven't had extractions. You can see my wisdom tooth starting to come in
View attachment 2313956
You're just a retard who probably wants to escape the fact u have shit genetics
i dont want to see your disgusting incel mouth. Nobody is talking about mewing and wolffs law, of course thats cope as an adult. The point is that removing a teeth will always affect the face and anyone who denies that is afraid of reality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
Very wide arches, damn
And you are recessed?

Who is your surgeon, does he do 3d planning, custom plates and piezo?

Extracting teeth for BSSO shouldn't be an issue
But Im questioning how good is the surgeon

Oh yeah, you did SARPE and braces right
yeah went from death tier narrow to normal human being palate with sarpe.

im brutally recessed and downward grown + my my jaw shifts to the rights

• So Sad
over for u, keep mewing until u're dead while I'll mog the fuck out of you with titanium in my recessed face
mewing will do nothing. And your titanium will never give you harmony. Keep coping.

i dont want to see your disgusting incel mouth. Nobody is talking about mewing and wolffs law, of course thats cope as an adult. The point is that removing a teeth will always affect the face and anyone who denies that is afraid of reality.
Ok and what exactly do you expect to change in the face after removing wisdom teeth?

• JFL
i get everything for free btw. please look at the scans i just send and donate your opinion to my thread lol
already said it, i would argue with it but its your decision

• +1
  • So Sad
Very wide arches, damn
And you are recessed?

Who is your surgeon, does he do 3d planning, custom plates and piezo?

Extracting teeth for BSSO shouldn't be an issue
But Im questioning how good is the surgeon

Oh yeah, you did SARPE and braces right
he does 3D and operates really expensively. i‘ve never heard of piezo during all my time. idk if he does costum plates - i got consultation with him in 3weeks and there i can ask all of this

are those signs of a good surgeon? what other things should i ask to make sure he not a jew?

• +1
@5'7 zoomer are you that Dr Jew nigga? If so, I never took you seriously anyway

• Ugh..
if only i knew what exactly would change and how much of it is reverable after jaw surgery.

surgeons really dont explain shit and just do their thing and this shit has like so many opinions

even if it changes the facial structure a bit, bimax negates everything. From my knowledge not a single surgeon does bimax without wisdom teeth extractions, only because u're a rotting cuck who would never get surgery in his life doesn't mean u should tell someone to not get extractions if they're necessary for a jaw surgery. Ur opinion is trash, I'd rather go to multiple good blackpilled surgeons and do what ever the fuck they say than read shit u produce on this board. U‘re not a professional. If multiple blackpilled surgeons give similar statements, it's necessary.

• JFL
  • +1
even if it changes the facial structure a bit, bimax negates everything. only because u're a rotting cuck who would never get surgery in his life doesn't mean u should tell someone to not get extractions if they're necessary for a jaw surgery. Ur opinion is trash, I'd rather go to multiple good blackpilled surgeons and do what ever the fuck they say than read shit u produce on this board. U‘re not a professional. If multiple blackpilled surgeons give similar statements, it's necessary.
they are not necessary u fucking brainlet moron, can ur 2 neurons that survived 18 years of having no oxygen understand that? Its just simpler to them. Many people had bimax without extraction after talking to their doctors

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe and depressionmaxxing
they are not necessary u fucking brainlet moron, can ur 2 neurons that survived 18 years of having no oxygen understand that? Its just simpler to them. Many people had bimax without extraction after talking to their doctors
Less movements are possible, that's why extractions are done.

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Less movements are possible, that's why extractions are done.
it should still be avoided to become any more recessed/narrow/downward grown, not everything is reversable with jaw surgery

• +1
@WanderingBurro , opinion?
I was actually unaware that you were going to get bimax. I thought the teeth removal was for other dental problems. I take back what I said. From what I know teeth removal tends to just be a given when preforming bimax (if they're needed or not can be another debate) so it wouldn't surprise me if your palate is actually fine.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ccwarrior
i‘ll show scans and teeth models (i’ve been told my palate is wide). So what you think in my case? should i really try to find a way around it and argue with my surgeon, or just let it happen and trust them? (my opinion is that wisdomteeth removal would have no negative effects on my face and jaw all things considerd - only potential nerve damage)

@ccwwarrior @Whatashame @hansmoleman @optimisticzoomer @YabadiDabado @normie_joe @japierdole1337

BRO you need your wisdom teeth removed for the surgeon to make the cuts in your jaws.

I had all 4 removed a couple of months ago and notice ZERO DIFFERENCE.

Don't listen to the tards here as half don't know their left hand to their right.

• JFL
  • +1

Ah yes, your opinion as a basement rotter > 20+ yr experience Maxillofacial surgeon with 10+ yrs of education.

In some cases wisdom teeth extractions are necessary to make the cuts in your jaw.

• Ugh..
  • +1
My dentist was going to remove them then I rejected and they rejected to continue my treatment I started mewing and my wisdom teeth went up and have become fully operational You can keep saying it is a cope yet I have the results and I need hope.
Please don’t ever suggest anyone to take mewing seriously.

• +1
Mine were taken out at 19 or 20 i think. I only had 3 btw so how do yall explain that and would that fuck up my face if they were still in? In general nowadays id say dont get them taken out if you arent having problems HOWEVER these doomers saying it will fuck up your face are definitely retarded and you can literally see people who have all their teeth yet look awful and people who got them taken out and have crazy jaw and growth...

It's cope that face changes, or that wisdom teeth make your face look better

No one has wisdom teeth until 18+, so does everyone suddenly start to look better somehow at this age? No. So after getting wisdom teeth removed, your face will be the same as before the wisdom teeth, i.e. also the same as if you had wisdom teeth

And Ronald ead coped saying wisdom teeth extraction recesses maxilla... If that were true, the eruption of wisdom teeth would advance maxilla and cause an overjet

It's all just low IQ cope
my wisdom teeth came when I was 13-14 though

extraction is the most convenient solution

you could distalize the teeth out of the way of the the osteotomy area, but I don't know who even does that

ah yes just recess your maxilla

• JFL
I got my lowers taken out. Subhuman before, subhuman after. No difference

• +1
@SixCRY what you think (if you answer too late, its over)
i never saw a documrntation saying removing wisdom teeth change ur face

Also removing premolzr change ur face because the soft tissu come backward when the gap close so you loose forward growth

While wisdom teeth removal will not do any damage to forward growth

It will maybe get ride of some alvelolar bone from the back but i dont think its something that would be noticeable

U can check people getting wisdom teeth removal b4/after and u will not see any change in their face

• +1
Doctors who perform bimax without tooth extractions are the ones who actually study the subject. Theres no need to remove it.
Which surgeons do that? I'm banking to keep my lower wisdom teeth, they actually fit with no crowding?

It's cope that face changes, or that wisdom teeth make your face look better

No one has wisdom teeth until 18+, so does everyone suddenly start to look better somehow at this age? No. So after getting wisdom teeth removed, your face will be the same as before the wisdom teeth, i.e. also the same as if you had wisdom teeth

And Ronald ead coped saying wisdom teeth extraction recesses maxilla... If that were true, the eruption of wisdom teeth would advance maxilla and cause an overjet

It's all just low IQ cope
from what I can tell, once your maxilla and mandible is finished with it's forward growth, that is all the space you will ever have for your maxilla and mandible. In between this period, and when the tooth grows is the extra forward growth you would have if you didn't have them removed. If you got them removed, you would get the recession. Personally my maxilla is recessed and my upper wisdom teeth are most definitely going to come impacted when they grow in. My mandible actually has enough space for the 2 wisdom teeth. I noticed this phenomenon before my wisdom teeth started coming in. Right now my lower left is growing in, and it doesn't seem to be impacted. I originally had the space capacity for my lower, not upper. If I got them removed, I would be recessed in my mandible as well, almost correcting the discrepancy by removing it alone.

from what I can tell, once your maxilla and mandible is finished with it's forward growth, that is all the space you will ever have for your maxilla and mandible. In between this period, and when the tooth grows is the extra forward growth you would have if you didn't have them removed. If you got them removed, you would get the recession. Personally my maxilla is recessed and my upper wisdom teeth are most definitely going to come impacted when they grow in. My mandible actually has enough space for the 2 wisdom teeth. I noticed this phenomenon before my wisdom teeth started coming in. Right now my lower left is growing in, and it doesn't seem to be impacted. I originally had the space capacity for my lower, not upper. If I got them removed, I would be recessed in my mandible as well, almost correcting the discrepancy by removing it alone.
But by the logic that wisdom teeth give extra forward growth, having only the upper wisdom teeth come in and not the lower would cause an overjet, but this doesn't happen

But by the logic that wisdom teeth give extra forward growth, having only the upper wisdom teeth come in and not the lower would cause an overjet, but this doesn't happen
Try to understand this: You either always had the space for the teeth or you didn't. Wisdom teeth start to form and get ready to form from the age of 7-10 years old. They just erupt and grow out in your late teens and early 20s.

your cant understand that the wisdom teeth is already there since age 13, its just coming out now. Very simillar to you father.

• JFL
also: The biggest problem is bone mass loss caused by it.

your cant understand that the wisdom teeth is already there since age 13, its just coming out now. Very simillar to you father.

Some people are born without wisdom teeth (approx 1/3). And others don't have bottom wisdom teeth. It's common to have only the top ones. But these people still don't develop an overjet...
Also again, what exactly do you expect to change in your face if u get them removed?

Some people are born without wisdom teeth (approx 1/3). And others don't have bottom wisdom teeth. It's common to have only the top ones. But these people still don't develop an overjet...
Also again, what exactly do you expect to change in your face if u get them removed?
i already said less bone mass fucking tard

i already said less bone mass fucking tard
Bone mass: "A measure of the amount of minerals (mostly calcium and phosphorous) contained in a certain volume of bone." https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/bone-mass

Astronauts lose bone mass. Let's be honest, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about🤣
I think you mean bone size, but even then, explain the actual changes and how it would affect the face from the exterior, rather than just throwing terms at me kid

Bone mass: "A measure of the amount of minerals (mostly calcium and phosphorous) contained in a certain volume of bone." https://www.cancer.gov/publications/dictionaries/cancer-terms/def/bone-mass

Astronauts lose bone mass. Let's be honest, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about🤣
I think you mean bone size, but even then, explain the actual changes and how it would affect the face from the exterior, rather than just throwing terms at me kid
"After tooth extraction, alveolar ridge loss due to resorption is almost inevitable. Most of this bone loss occurs during the first six months after the extraction procedure." Bone loss is mass bone loss u two legs dog

"After tooth extraction, alveolar ridge loss due to resorption is almost inevitable. Most of this bone loss occurs during the first six months after the extraction procedure." Bone loss is mass bone loss u two legs dog
U do know how bone structure works right? Loss of bone mass doesn't mean change in shape. That's why the Wolff law copers were wrong. It's just differences in density. Ok, but even so, again, tell me how this would affect the face from the exterior. You haven't, and you don't appear able to, cos you don't know and that's beyond the knowledge you have from the studies you keep quoting which don't tell you what you think they're telling you

U do know how bone structure works right? Loss of bone mass doesn't mean change in shape. That's why the Wolff law copers were wrong. It's just differences in density. Ok, but even so, again, tell me how this would affect the face from the exterior. You haven't, and you don't appear able to, cos you don't know and that's beyond the knowledge you have from the studies you keep quoting which don't tell you what you think they're telling you
ur 10 iq really cant understand huh. osteoblasts (Build bone tissue) and osteoclasts (Break bone tissue) over time when the bone density gets smaller and smaller the body releases the calcium of the bone to increase its density.

Attachments

• SCR-20230712-pbh.png
    SCR-20230712-pbh.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
ur 10 iq really cant understand huh. osteoblasts (Build bone tissue) and osteoclasts (Break bone tissue) over time when the bone density gets smaller and smaller the body releases the calcium of the bone to increase its density.
My nigga that's still density, exactly what I said🤣 density and size aren't the same thing. Again, hypothetically, if it were size, tell me what impact this would have on the face from the exterior. It's about the 4th time I've asked you, and you keep avoiding the question u mongrel.

Also sorry but discussions on osteoblasts and osteoclasts died in 2020 when it was kinda relevant before everyone realised any discussion around it was cope

My nigga that's still density, exactly what I said🤣 density and size aren't the same thing. Again, hypothetically, if it were size, tell me what impact this would have on the face from the exterior. It's about the 4th time I've asked you, and you keep avoiding the question u mongrel.

Also sorry but discussions on osteoblasts and osteoclasts died in 2020 when it was kinda relevant before everyone realised any discussion around it was cope
yeah true little coper, in your fantasy world people never get old. Since their bone density changing doesnt impact their faces. Just lol.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
yeah true little coper, in your fantasy world people never get old. Since their bone density changing doesnt impact their faces. Just lol.
4th time you ignored my question cos u don't have an answer. Yeah keep bringing up irrelevant changes in orbital and zygomatic bone shape etc, as though that has any relevance to the changes in wisdom tooth area
Thanks for proving me right retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back