removing my wisdom teeth tomorrow

your cant understand that the wisdom teeth is already there since age 13, its just coming out now. Very simillar to you father.

explain - if wisdom teeth removal creates bone/density loss, where exactly would the loss happen? on the whole jaw? or only on the affected area aka next to the wisdom teeths

now i‘ll be able to explain if your face changes or not.

btw has anyone experience with this? how long does recovery/swelling take? what should i eat etc?
You will become recessed and ugly

My dentist was going to remove them then I rejected and they rejected to continue my treatment I started mewing and my wisdom teeth went up and have become fully operational You can keep saying it is a cope yet I have the results and I need hope.
How old were u when u started mewing?

4th time you ignored my question cos u don't have an answer. Yeah keep bringing up irrelevant changes in orbital and zygomatic bone shape etc, as though that has any relevance to the changes in wisdom tooth area
Thanks for proving me right retard
holy shit u r really autistic, if one doesnt answer directly you cant make the points and reach a conclusion. Not worth discussing with someone like that. If loss of bone density does that on the face, and the removal of teeth cause loss of bone density is more than obvious the conclusion. But ur brain is unable to do any logical activity.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@depressionmaxxing in the end you removed?

@depressionmaxxing in the end you removed?
yeah im icing my cheek rn since its swollen asf. next month the other 2 r gonna be removed aswell

Got mine removed recently too. A bit swollen but no big deal. I'm thinking that I may get dental implants after bimax to replace them just so that I can maintain ideal support as I age.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
as far as i understood those studies, they were talking about extracting teeth, like any teeth. everybody agrees that extracting molars and etc does actually negativly change face, but the question here is if WISDOM TEETH do the same damage.
Nigger wisdom teeth is the biggest teeth in your mouth it’s the one who’s gonna have the biggest impact

• Hmm...
Doctors who perform bimax without tooth extractions are the ones who actually study the subject. Theres no need to remove it.
Does people like Alfaro, Ramieri etc remove teeth

exactly

Teeth are important for bone because the stress they receive during bite and mastication gets directed onto the bone. Removing them is what causes bone resorption

But if you're not even able to chew with them in the first place it shouldn't be that much of a deal

it's just nice having all teeth
specially if the advancement opens up space on your arches, you want the teeth to be there
Does bone resorb in the upper and middle maxilla if teeth is extracted, or just the bones above the teeth

Isn't the true issue about removing the premolars instead ?

just the bones above the teeth I'm P sure

Barett had 8 extractions
Yah even the studies they linked to prove it causes resorption tells it causes alveolar bone resorption. Literally what u just said - the bones just above the teeth

Keep us updated. I want to get braces to fix crooked teeth and I don't know if I need wisdom removal.

btw has anyone experience with this? how long does recovery/swelling take? what should i eat etc?

• +1
Keep us updated. I want to get braces to fix crooked teeth and I don't know if I need wisdom removal.
in a week i should be fully healed. its not looking good rn i feel so much more downgrown.

you can get braces without removal. wisdom teeth are removed bc of bimax

Did ur face change?

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back