Reply to criscuck

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken

While you wrote an essay on me I just finished having a fuck session and now she is cooking for me.

Write more btw I like the attention and watching you seethe it is funny.

This just proves to anyone here criscuck is a bitter incel who just a photoshop expert. Now I am living out his fantasies in real life he is seething and writing essays on me daily.

Bro could get a degree if he writes a few more essays on me btw.

Fuck I used to think criscuck was legit but now I am slaying and provided proof the guy went full blown ER that I am living out his fantasies, wtf. Holy fuck that nigga is projecting so hard in that thread.

He is like that loser manlet @the BULL he claims to fuck stacies etc yet he is too low iq to photoshop his pics like criscuck. But if he did everyone would believe him.

you don’t realise these threads you make of me @averagejoe literally expose you as a fraud and projecting so hard. Fuck man I feel sorry and bad for you. I’m so sorry.

Fuck you are right I will stop the slay threads it is unfair on incels like @averagejoe. Let them live out their fantasy innit. Fuck he is so mad look at those essays man. Damn bruh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, whitegymmax, LooksOrDeath and 9 others
Once again I stay undefeated, keep the essays coming criscuck while I stay fucking prime pussy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Lonenely sigma, LooksOrDeath and 6 others

While you wrote an essay on me I just finished having a fuck session and now she is cooking for me.

This just proves to anyone here criscuck is a bitter incel who just a photoshop expert. Now I am living out his fantasies in real life he is seething and writing essays on me daily.

Bro could get a degree if he writes a few more essays on me btw
It time to get off of the daily crack, buddy

I stay undefeated :feelskek:

@averagejoe is seething!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
This is the guy harassing me on incel forums btw:

6ADD8389 1DA0 45B2 A335 86939D15B61D

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
« Jfl at thinking i have beef with any user »

-makes 6 long threads about wish

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, RiceCel1234, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, Skywalker, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
@averagejoe is seething!!!!!!
Pity bump to a failed thread from a failed user.

His career as slayer of pussy in JPEG format is over.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Trilogy and Deleted member 30679
Pity bump to a failed thread from a failed user.

His career as slayer of pussy in JPEG format is over.
Bro you are sad cunt and project too hard you got bullied on lookism and now write essays on me on here to get reps of bitter incels.

fuck bro I am living out your fantasy. No photoshop for you irl

Btw you bragged about taking a girl to a fancy restaurant I am going to spam it non stop everywhere everyday.

It’s time you was destroyed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
Stop being a bully you go all out on Ramirez then you're a fucking worse Person than him. Ramirez didn't bully incels he put an end to their sufferings, never try to talk shit on Ramirez you bipolar schizo

• JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Deleted member 30679, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Stop being a bully you go all out on Ramirez then you're a fucking worse Person than him. Ramirez didn't bully incels he put an end to their sufferings, never try to talk shit on Ramirez you bipolare schizo
Bro you are talking about Ramirez that guy literally beat kids to death and raped them.

Fuck off manlet and log out. You are finished

• JFL
Bro you are talking about Ramirez that guy literally beat kids to death and raped them.

Fuck off manlet and log out. You are finished
He didn't beat Kids he killed incels while you're a fucking e-bully thinking you're a Better Person than him

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab, Samsepioler and 1 other person
He didn't beat Kids he killed incels while you're a fucking e-bully thinking you're a Better Person than him
He literally raped a 13 year old Asian girl in a hotel basement and killed you fucking clown then went on a mass murder spree.

Take your meds asap and log out and never come back. I’m sick of you loser

• +1
He literally raped a 13 year old Asian girl in a hotel basement and killed you fucking clown then went on a mass murder spree.

Take your meds asap and log out and never come back. I’m sick of you loser
He did good tbh. Fuck this clown world where you are pussyless jobless can't do shit about It then get bullied by e-bullies online. Crisick Is an inspiration you're Just a bully that says it's over for everyone of us like It isn't fucking water.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Alt Number 3 and kebab
Imageedit 5 8958859161

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
He did good tbh. .
Then you talk about muh no job muh no women. Faggot.
Crisick Is an inspiration you're Just a bully that says it's over for everyone of us like It isn't fucking water.
JFL if you think crisick likes incels like you. He made countless posts dissing incels but muh inspiration. Abused stockholm syndromed mutt.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679

Bro could get a degree if he writes a few more essays on me btw.

Fuck I used to think criscuck was legit but now I am slaying and provided proof the guy went full blown ER that I am living out his fantasies, wtf. Holy fuck that nigga is projecting so hard in that thread.

He is like that loser manlet @the BULL he claims to fuck stacies etc yet he is too low iq to photoshop his pics like criscuck. But if he did everyone would believe him.

you don’t realise these threads you make of me @averagejoe literally expose you as a fraud and projecting so hard. Fuck man I feel sorry and bad for you. I’m so sorry.

Fuck you are right I will stop the slay threads it is unfair on incels like @averagejoe. Let them live out their fantasy innit. Fuck he is so mad look at those essays man. Damn bruh
that's all?

Senza tito3lo

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and the BULL

JFL if you think crisick likes incels like you. He made countless posts dissing incels but muh inspiration. Abused stockholm syndromed mutt.
Eh?? What's the connection about Ramirez and me being pussyless jobless? Fuck off you're another schizo bully using me as avi to mock me. Crisick never bullied unfortunate people only people that were actively trying to bully him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Deleted member 30679
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
Glad to see mentally stunted frauders lacking irl validation getting cooked alive

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah

Facts bro. Idiots like @the BULL are retarded criscuck wouldn’t even spit on him if he was on fire the retard doesn’t know this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, kebab and the BULL
Facts bro. Idiots like @the BULL are retarded criscuck wouldn’t even spit on him if he was on fire the retard doesn’t know this
What a fucking cope we talked on video call he cheered me up you could hear from his tone that he has a big Heart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 30679, kebab and 1 other person
Fucking loser get a haircut also
Can't do shit about It Bro people like me exists so that you can win. If everyone was a winner there would be winners

tbh the @the BULL mogs the shit out of that triangular 2D looking wishiwasntindianchinese