Results since surgery

L

LooksPSL

Knowledgable
Time online
33d 7h 16m
Since I got surgery I’ve only been able to do tinder because of corona.

By no means am I living the life of a psl 8, but there’s still huge improvement. I got called cute like 5 times this week on tinder, something that never happened before. Girls are way more responsive, and I’m getting significantly more matches.

Cant wait for all this to be over so bars and clubs re open tbh

L

LooksPSL

Knowledgable
Time online
33d 7h 16m
5 pictures. I know it’s not much, not even close to chad results, but I was literally rated sub 4 last year here and told it was over. Feels great to be getting results like this

Last edited:
D

DatGuyYouLike

Adept
Time online
6d 6h 27m
I meant pics of your face before/after, but thanks for those.

Which procedures did you get?

Whats your height+weight?

I want to know the benchmark needed to be able to pull looksmaxxing off.

L

LooksPSL

Knowledgable
Time online
33d 7h 16m
I meant pics of your face before/after, but thanks for those.

Which procedures did you get?

Whats your height+weight?

I want to know the benchmark needed to be able to pull looksmaxxing off.
Almond eye surgery and orbital rim implants (cheekbones) I’m only 5’9 150lbs

First pic is my before pic. All other pics are the pics I currently have on tinder

Last edited:
JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Amateur
Time online
7d 19h 27m

First pic is my before pic. All other pics are the pics I currently have on tinder

Second image is not working

Edit: It works now. Legit ascension from incel to normie.

Last edited:
Y

Yoyo2233

Apprentice
Time online
7d 2h 46m

Did you go to taban. I plan on contacting him about my NCT to fix it to pct. it looks like your tilt is still negative? What does almond eye surgery entail

L

LooksPSL

Knowledgable
Time online
33d 7h 16m
Are you happy with results it still looks negative though
yeah I’m really happy with it, he may not have been able to change my tilt but the overall shape is much better

also the rim implants are good too

Y

Yoyo2233

Apprentice
Time online
7d 2h 46m
yeah I’m really happy with it, he may not have been able to change my tilt but the overall shape is much better
You should of told him to change the tilt dude

Over

Over

PSL2 - 23yo KHHV truecel
Time online
62d 8h 28m
5 pictures. I know it’s not much, not even close to chad results, but I was literally rated sub 4 last year here and told it was over. Feels great to be getting results like this
Chad out

Damn I remember you. Try bulking too, you don't have to go big just get abs and nice chest.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
74d 15h 32m
How old are you? What happens if you tell the girls your size?

CursedOne

CursedOne

Knowledgable
Time online
10d 4h 57m
legit ascension, I have pct but still huge sceral show due to lack of recessed orbital rims

the_german2003

the_german2003

Professional Mentalcel
Time online
1d 2h 24m
Good transformation bro, get some jaw fillers and you are good to go. But you look way to friendly/feminine maybe do hairmaxx or eyebrowmaxxing

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

FF character or death
Time online
95d 9h 24m
I did, only so much he can do I guess
yeah like wtf

you did and he said what? That he wouldn't do it? That he would do it but didn't? Expand, my friend, you can use more than 10 words a post

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
Time online
53d 1h 27m
The change in ur eyes makes u look more friendly

Mirkogringo

Mirkogringo

Apprentice
Time online
14d 14h 40m
How much for just the orbital rim implants?

Romnel

Romnel

Just wanna looksmaxx
Time online
8d 16h 15m

Good result
You genuinely look like such a nice guy (I don't mean 'niceguy') like I get the feeling you get a mega halo effect irl.
Might wanna get slightly sharper features though (especially jaw) so that you can contrast it with a bit of sex appeal.
Could probs do that just with chewing+dropping bodyfat

S

skooLX-aM

Erudite
Time online
13d 17h 31m
nice change, why didnt the doc add more cheekbone projection to the 1/2 profile angle? 3rd picture on the bridge in the mountains kinda lacks cheekbone projection.

Other than that man- getting called "cute" is actually not that good, my guy. If you follow the Blackpill sphere, you will figure out that getting called cute is actually a red flag.

I mean at least its better than not getting called anything, but usually foids call a guy "cute" when they want to keep him in their orbit for later or to friendzone him.

There are exceptions ofcourse, but in general thats the rule. I hope that in your case its the exception though my dude.

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

Arcanologist
Time online
28d 8h 22m

also the rim implants are good too
What was the cost? I need to get infraorbital implant too after I get my lefort.

Y

Yoyo2233

Apprentice
Time online
7d 2h 46m
nice change, why didnt the doc add more cheekbone projection to the 1/2 profile angle? 3rd picture on the bridge in the mountains kinda lacks cheekbone projection.

Other than that man- getting called "cute" is actually not that good, my guy. If you follow the Blackpill sphere, you will figure out that getting called cute is actually a red flag.

I mean at least its better than not getting called anything, but usually foids call a guy "cute" when they want to keep him in their orbit for later or to friendzone him.

There are exceptions ofcourse, but in general thats the rule. I hope that in your case its the exception though my dude.
Why do women call you cute when they wana keep you in orbit? What are you supposed to get called?

L

LooksPSL

Knowledgable
Time online
33d 7h 16m

nah, hot is better, but cute is still good. More than what average guy would hear

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)