Retin-A redness

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I am experiencing redness in my face randomly throughout the day. Usually it happens when I come home from uni and look in the mirror. Is redness supposed to come after you apply retin a or it can come any time during the day?

I think it comes at any point of the day, at least from my experience with it.

Could be because your already dried out skin has just been exposed to the elements.

I am experiencing redness in my face randomly throughout the day. Usually it happens when I come home from uni and look in the mirror. Is redness supposed to come after you apply retin a or it can come any time during the day?
may be it's due to the exposition of the Sun ?

Moisturize before and after and use it less often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Are you applying a moisturizer after Retin-A? Also make sure to apply Retin-A at night before going to sleep. And always wear 50+ SPF sunscreen (reapply every 2 hours).

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 3043
Yes ,i ve Red face
Espexially in gym

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Are you applying a moisturizer after Retin-A? Also make sure to apply Retin-A at night before going to sleep. And always wear 50+ SPF sunscreen (reapply every 2 hours).
why so much sunscreen ?
Yes ,i ve Red face
Espexially in gym
you is a red neck too

I don't apply moisturizer after retin A because it doesn't dry my skin. I'm using the .025 strength so I feel like it's fine. I apply moisturizer and 30 SPF sunscreen in the morning before I leave for uni where I'm indoors 97% of the time.

I don't apply moisturizer after retin A because it doesn't dry my skin. I'm using the .025 strength so I feel like it's fine. I apply moisturizer and 30 SPF sunscreen in the morning before I leave for uni where I'm indoors 97% of the time.
You need to apply moisturizer, even if you don't feel like it doesn't dry your skin. If you apply SPF in the morning that's fine, just stay out of the sun as much as you can, because people say Retin-A makes your skin more photosensitive.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Joodz
You need to apply moisturizer, even if you don't feel like it doesn't dry your skin. If you apply SPF in the morning that's fine, just stay out of the sun as much as you can, because people say Retin-A makes your skin more photosensitive.
I spend no more than 25 min a day in sunlight.

Yes i apply retin a in neck too
Is it red after application or randomly during the day? I noticed that sweating makes me red af.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
It’s called retinoid glow. Retin A boosts collagen and also, stimulates blood vessels.
You should be using a moisturizer before hand.
Retin A dries out the skin because it’s exfoliating the upper layer of your skin, which is why your skin is also more photosensitive. Sunscreen is a must, UV Rays go through glass, so even if you’re indoors, you should be wearing sunscreen.

Is it red after application or randomly during the day? I noticed that sweating makes me red af.
Siringa Gym Is Red ad and during day Is more Red than the other skin