Retinol is being considered to being banned in Europe. Restrictions already being placed

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Mio and BrahminBoss
Retinol doesn’t do shit lol

• +1
Reactions: prince_ and MakinItHappen
Ok, I will keep ordering my tretinoin for $5 from India. Who cares?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, STUPIDREFEREES, Feliezzx and 11 others
How can someone be redpilled for 10 years jfl you figure it’s bullshit in like 6 months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, IndraBC, rteme and 4 others
Im 13 and use retinol everyday should i stop cause this is genueanly concerning.

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Im 13 and use retinol everyday should i stop cause this is genueanly concerning.
You’re braindead, you have perfect skin at 13 you don’t need fuckin retinol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, tempelcat4, Lookologist003 and 2 others
retinol and 13🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
This forum is slowly becoming trash. I’m not an og and I have to admit Icame here from tik tok, but damn at least I do some researches. Only OP and some others post quality content

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Costcosuperstore, MakinItHappen and 1 other person
retinol and 13🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
This forum is slowly becoming trash. I’m not an og and I have to admit Icame here from tik tok, but damn at least I do some researches. Only OP and some others post quality content
Your not special bro get off the forum if you dont like it and your in no place to jusge your just as much of a graycel as me. Also as a 13 year old i want to look good its okay though cause your just a bum anyway.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

This video is specifically for you young bro:

Your not special bro get off the forum if you dont like it and your in no place to jusge your just as much of a graycel as me. Also as a 13 year old i want to look good its okay though cause your just a bum anyway.
your brain is not even finished developing, what about sucking my huge cock

• Hmm...
Reactions: ferdaboybenny
your brain is not even finished developing, what about sucking my huge cock
alr bro kys. Ik your not a real nationalist your just folloqing that tik tok shit your just trying to be diffirent loser ass bum

alr bro kys. Ik your not a real nationalist your just folloqing that tik tok shit your just trying to be diffirent loser ass bum

Stop using Retinol asap pls. I'll recommend you something more appropriate for your age range. Cool?

brutal country UNITED STATES MOGS 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

My attention span is to low
To watch a 30 min vid

Summarize how retinol is bad for 10 year olds

Tret causes local subcutaneous fatloss. ovER for tret copeds

My attention span is to low
To watch a 30 min vid

Summarize how retinol is bad for 10 year olds

Tough. Watch it. I'm not catering for what the Chinese have done to your brain with fucking TikTok. Fucking clown.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Yea please i dont know what to use

Idt you understand how retinol works lil bro. If you suffer from acne you can use benzoyl peroxide, but other than that your skin should be PERFECT at 13. Retinol is mainly used for benefits like collagen, hyperpigmentation, anti-aging/ fixing wrinkles, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
You're literally nuking your skin buddy, lose the attitude

Tough. Watch it. I'm not catering for what the Chinese have done to your brain with fucking TikTok. Fucking clown.

Yeah nah.

Not finna watch a 30 min vid of nigga yhapping
About a specific brand of retinol

Retinol is shit anyways
Tretinoin >>>
And theirs no reason a 13 year old can’t use it
If 15-16 year olds use it

“Muh duh Chinese”
Watch this twin hella informational

Yeah nah.

Not finna watch a 30 min vid of nigga yhapping
About a specific brand of retinol

Retinol is shit anyways
Tretinoin >>>
And theirs no reason a 13 year old can’t use it
If 15-16 year olds use it

“Muh duh Chinese”
Watch this twin hella informational

Finna, finna, finna,, finna, finna.

Man fuck off. You are a fucking dumb Zoomer. Ain't nobody ask for your opinion you smelly prick.

Zoomers have ruined this forum. Fucking personality free social media constructs. NO indiviuality. Literally the least coolest generation of youth society has ever had.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and nofap

Man fuck off. You are a fucking dumb Zoomer. Ain't nobody ask for your opinion you smelly prick.

ngl idc

point still stands you go watch 30 mins of useless information

“muh zoomer” :feelsuhh:

ngl idc

point still stands you go watch 30 mins of useless information

“muh zoomer” :feelsuhh:

You are a bum. With no masculine focus or will for anything in life. You will NEVER know what it's like to be a man, thanks to technology. I really do feel for you. All the best of luck with those manic depressive episodes that are soon to come. The same ones women go through when they have no children by 38.

You are a bum. With no masculine focus or will for anything in life. You will NEVER know what it's like to be a man, thanks to technology. I really do feel for you. All the best of luck with those manic depressive episodes that are soon to come. The same ones women go through when they have no children by 38.
IMG 5802

Idc bro

“Back in my day” ass response
“You will NEVER know what it's like to be a man,” okay alpha 😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Red Pilled for 10 years. How old you wigga? 41?

I am 30. I was a virgin mentalcel at 19, that's when I met with the redpill, manosphere, PUA, MRA, MGTOW bullshits.

How can someone be redpilled for 10 years jfl you figure it’s bullshit in like 6 months.

It worked for me to a certain extent, because I am better looking to begin with. I had moderate success, lost my virginity at 21, got girls here and there, got gf, etc. But I haven't realized until recently, that all that success was because of my looks, not because of shitty pickup lines.

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
Does retinol help naso folds?

You’re having a temper tantrum on a forum lil bro

Keep turning classics from the 2000s and 2010s into your SHIT little remixes to act retarded to you ridiculous buffoons.

Zoomers have ruined this forum. Fucking personality free social media constructs. NO indiviuality. Literally the least coolest generation of youth society has ever had.
These baby’s applaying tret at fucking 13 when their collagen is at and all time high jfl
15 year olds preforming buccal fat removal on their selves only to die off a massive infection

Imagine being that stupid

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N1666
Keep turning classics from the 2000s and 2010s into your SHIT little remixes to act retarded to you ridiculous buffoons.

You’re insane bro 😂

Seek psychiatric help NOW

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
NO RETINOL FOR UR BONES.

Ok, I will keep ordering my tretinoin for $5 from India. Who cares?
how do you order from India with the VAT customs in place in jewrope? skinorac and alldaychemist don't send here

how do you order from India with the VAT customs in place in jewrope? skinorac and alldaychemist don't send here

Every year I spend 3 months in the UK, they are out of the EU, no strict customs anymore, I order my stuff while I am there.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski