if it werent for the fact italians and greeks started civilization in europe theyd be considered ethnics

No such thing at my disposal, but I'm surprised they have a Greek subforum now. When did they introduce it? Jfl.
Last time I was in SF it was 2021. That’s when I seen the Greek subforum and most of them considered Greeks white. Only a few didn’t. To be fair even Brazil had a subforum jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Last time I was in SF it was 2021. That’s when I seen the Greek subforum and most of them considered Greeks white. Only a few didn’t.
Well I remember the posts saying only Germanic and Nordic peoples were white from 2011-ish. That's quite some time ago, hence why I have no links at my disposal. I guess because "the white race is dying," they decided to add Greeks and Italians to their ranks. If Turks became Christian, they surely would have added a Turkish subforum as well.

Well I remember the posts saying only Germanic and Nordic peoples were white from 2011-ish. That's quite some time ago, hence why I have no links at my disposal. I guess because "the white race is dying," they decided to add Greeks and Italians to their ranks. If Turks became Christian, they surely would have added a Turkish subforum as well.
Idk. I feel like more recently Greeks are considered less white than a decade or two ago. Probably due to more information and also negative Greek stereotypes like crisis and loud, hairy olivecels.

Last edited:
Idk. I feel like more recently Greeks are considered less white than a decade or two ago. Probably due to more information and also negative Greek stereotypes like crisis and loud, hairy olivecels.
Who knows. I don't know the reasoning behind their inclusion but I think what I thought of makes sense. But that's my two cents.

Who knows. I don't know the reasoning behind their inclusion but I think what I thought of makes sense. But that's my two cents.
Definitely here Greeks are primarily not considered white. SF is maybe 50/50 now but last I checked it was like 80/20.

Definitely here Greeks are primarily not considered white. SF is maybe 50/50 now but last I checked it was like 80/20.
What are you, since you don't consider Greeks to be white, I assume you're not Greek.

Southern euros are ethnics thread #1000000000000000001

I guess Dimitri should have given it away. What's the other half?
Like white American mystery meat probably English or Scottish ancestry. From the south on my white side.

Med pride worldwide