if it werent for the fact italians and greeks started civilization in europe theyd be considered ethnics

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
The only reason italians and greeks are considered white is because they started culture in europe. Otherwise wed view them the same as turks or syrians

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, EggKing, gonion wanter and 13 others
Sandnigger

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 51781 and wishIwasSalludon
They are white cause of genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, EggKing, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Italians and greeks are far more attractive than nordics on average so it doesn't mean if they're considered ethnics or not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, EggKing, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
Italians and greeks are far more attractive than nordics on average so it doesn't mean if they're considered ethnics or not.
Just blatantly lie / be wrong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ElTruecel, itisoverboyos and 2 others
The only reason italians and greeks are considered white is because they started culture in europe. Other wise wed view them the same as turks or syrians
You said before they looked white? I’m glad you are enlightened about the Greek and southern Italian phenotype, they look Arab.. Greeks, Albanians and Italians are a European extension of the Middle East.

They were pure whites before ethnics invaded them lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TsarTsar444, ElTruecel and 2 others
The only reason italians and greeks are considered white is because they started culture in europe. Otherwise wed view them the same as turks or syrians
They have the best food and are the most artistic

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

The comments swear that those reconstructions look like modern Greeks, but I don’t see it one bit..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and smallman
Just blatantly lie / be wrong.
12C3A5AB DEFA 4140 B349 912562DC2DB5

Brother, I have no reason to lie in a incel forum, Spainards/Italians and mediterreaneans in general are considered the most attractive people in earth by almost all nations in the earth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781

The comments swear that those reconstructions look like modern Greeks, but I don’t see it one bit..

I could easily mistake every single person in the second video as turkish :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, wishIwasSalludon and Olivecel
Pure cope lol. They always looked like this, ancient ones looked even more darker actually. They have neolithic farmer dna which is why they're darker than northern europeans with less neolithic farmer dna. It doesn't have to do with ethnic dna at all. Their ethnic dna is on the same level as northern europeans which have asian dna, which is less than 5%. It blames my mind how supposedly "knowledge" incels on this forum have 0 knowledge about race or looksmaxxing at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ElTruecel
View attachment 2772185

Brother, I have no reason to lie in a incel forum, Spainards/Italians and mediterreaneans in general are considered the most attractive people in earth by almost all nations in the earth.
Unreliable questionnaire where people have a stereotypical Chad in mind 💀

Nordics are much more attractive on average. The tall dark and handsome fantasy people have about Italy is so far from reality it's laughable.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Olivecel
no, they re white, some of them have blond hair and light eyes

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Olivecel and wishIwasSalludon
Pure cope lol. They always looked like this, ancient ones looked even more darker actually. They have neolithic farmer dna which is why they're darker than northern europeans with less neolithic farmer dna. It doesn't have to do with ethnic dna at all. Their ethnic dna is on the same level as northern europeans which have asian dna, which is less than 3%. It blames my mind how supposedly "knowledge" incels on this forum have 0 knowledge about race or looksmaxxing at all.
Im pretty sure certain parts of italy have waaay more ethnic dna but yea you're right

Unreliable questionnaire where people have a stereotypical Chad in mind 💀

Nordics are much more attractive on average. The tall dark and handsome fantasy people have about Italy is so far from reality it's laughable.
You really think the average nord isn't a balding or resseced guy compared to a healthy italian with good fashion sense(one of the best in planet). I'd rather believe millions of tourists/ their experiences than some guy in a forum

View attachment 2772185

Also. Greece and Italy could be grouped together, while Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland is one group.

Therefore the one's voting for Nordics have their votes much more spread out, than the one's voting for the MED lookin ass.

Im pretty sure certain parts of italy have waaay more ethnic dna but yea you're right
I could say the same about northern europeans having asian dna, but these percentages literally don't affect how they look one bit. Italians or greeks look like how they always have looked. maybe in ancient times they were even more darker.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
I could say the same about northern europeans having asian dna, but these percentages literally don't affect how they look one bit. Italians or greeks look like how they always have looked. maybe in ancient times they were even more darker.
Middle eastenr dna in Greeks and southern Italian is a lot more than Asian dna in Northern Europeans.

They literally look similar to Jews and Turks:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I’m Greek myself and I’ve been saying this for the longest time WE ARE ETHNIC. Nobody believes me jfl. Not only Greek copers but even Whites.

Middle eastenr dna in Greeks and southern Italian is a lot more than Asian dna in Northern Europeans.

They literally look similar to Jews and Turks:

Because both jews and turks have neolithic farmer dna you retard, it’s not like italians & greeks have middle eastern dna, they just have neolithic farmer dna which is found in all of europe and all of mediterranean, among turks, greeks, moroccans, italians, lebanese, jews etc. But the highest percentage is found in southern europeans which include italians and greeks.
Turkey is literally half neolithic farmer dna because they were once greeks before turks invaded:
IMG 0907

Learn history and genetics retard.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
what ultimately matter is your face, cawk, dimorphism, and IQ...if you aren't exceptional in one of these you are an incel regardless of background

Because both jews and turks have neolithic farmer dna you retard, it’s not like italians & greeks have middle eastern dna, they just have neolithic farmer dna which is found in all of europe and all of mediterranean, among turks, greeks, moroccans, italians, lebanese, jews etc. But the highest percentage is found in southern europeans which include italians and greeks.
Turkey is literally half neolithic farmer dna because they were once greeks before turks invaded: View attachment 2772241

Learn history and genetics retard.
Greeks also have 10-20% direct Middle Eastern dna as well.. the rest of Europe has 0..
924BD892 8ED8 4675 AA75 F7A6DFB325C7

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and ElTruecel
@Valloittaja

More like subhuman Arabs came and invaded the land

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Who cares what nerdics would view them.
Northern people were iron age tribesmen untill fairly recently, they got enslaved by both swarthy neolithic mediteranean civilizations from the south and gook asian horsemen from the steppes.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and ElTruecel
More like subhuman Arabs came and invaded the land
A subhuman would never be able to conquer a ‘superior White civilization’ I thought 🤔. Conquering, raping and enslaving doesn’t sound like subhuman work.

A subhuman would never be able to conquer a ‘superior White civilization’ I thought 🤔. Conquering, raping and enslaving doesn’t sound like subhuman work.
Yes it does
Read that again
Hahahahahah
You should make people want to work with you without having to enslaved them

Yes it does
Read that again
Hahahahahah
You should make people want to work with you without having to enslaved them
So Europeans are subhumans too if that’s the case jfl. Conquering, enslaving and raping.. yup. Pretty much sums European history. I don’t throw this in just to insult, white nationalists literally brag about this as an explanation for their ‘superiority’ over other races.

Last edited:
@EggKing
they were EEF
Pure cope lol. They always looked like this, ancient ones looked even more darker actually. They have neolithic farmer dna which is why they're darker than northern europeans with less neolithic farmer dna. It doesn't have to do with ethnic dna at all.
True.
Their ethnic dna is on the same level as northern europeans which have asian dna, which is less than 5%. It blames my mind how supposedly "knowledge" incels on this forum have 0 knowledge about race or looksmaxxing at all.
No it isn’t wrong that southern Italians and certain Greeks have more ethnic admixture today. You can see that certain types of Greeks have moor or turk dna. Same with Italians especially Sicilians like cmon a lot of them are obviously mixed with something non European. They have higher Natufian dna in fact more in the south of Italy.
I’m Greek myself and I’ve been saying this for the longest time WE ARE ETHNIC. Nobody believes me jfl. Not only Greek copers but even Whites.
You’re probably not. Why would a Greek in these spaces admit to being non white even if they aren’t wrong lmfao

You’re probably not. Why would a Greek in these spaces admit to being non white even if they aren’t wrong lmfao
I don’t consider it a bad thing unlike most Greeks. Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners are quite attractive. Not all ethnic are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
it's important to remember the greeks and romans were whiter than their modern counterparts, and this is evident in their self depictions in art and statues. today they're gayreeks and rohomomans because their modern governments allowed muh diversity and muh multiculturalism to take place, and now they're dei-versifying further with dick cutting in the future it'll be a bunch of illegal immigrant black trannies in the crumbled ruins of the coliseum

I don’t consider it a bad thing unlike most Greeks. Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners are quite attractive. Not all ethnic are ugly.
Huge cope and i say this as a mostly albanian genetically guy with some greek. Swarthy balkan people look nowhere close to the same level as Nordics, and you have either not seen them or are acting delusional. Danes and Dutch peoppe are towering large frame giants with striking eyes and brown to dark blonde hair, swarthy balkanoids are short t50 eyed manlets

Huge cope and i say this as a mostly albanian genetically guy with some greek. Swarthy balkan people look nowhere close to the same level as Nordics, and you have either not seen them or are acting delusional. Danes and Dutch peoppe are towering large frame giants with striking eyes and brown to dark blonde hair, swarthy balkanoids are short t50 eyed manlets
You’ve been defending the ‘whiteness’ of Balkan people the whole time, so why the switch up? And I don’t think tall and blue eyes alone automatically= attractive. The average Dane or Dutch are literally lanky, pale ghosts with narrow faces and recessed chins. They look like Boris Johnson. Enough with the tall and blue eye mayocel cope.

Last edited:
You’ve been defending the ‘whiteness’ of Balkan people the whole time, so why the switch up? And I don’t think tall and blue eyes alone automatically= attractive. The average Dane or Dutch are literally lanky, pale ghosts with narrow faces and recessed chins. They look like Boris Johnson. Enough with the tall and blue eye mayocel cope.
Not sure what you mean by lanky but thats major cope cause they height mog med people brutally and height is as important as face jfl, and about pale ghost this is just false and you had to resort to ugly Brits for your argument, average Dutch and Dane has a normal white skin with red undertones, and it tans to a beautiful bronze. Caging if you think that something giga common like dark deathnic hair and eyes is more attractive when the only reason why blonde and blue eyes even exist is from sexual selection. Even ancient Greeks portrayed Gods as lighter haired and eyed and saw celtic people as beautiful savages

Not sure what you mean by lanky but thats major cope cause they height mog med people brutally and height is as important as face jfl, and about pale ghost this is just false and you had to resort to ugly Brits for your argument, average Dutch and Dane has a normal white skin with red undertones, and it tans to a beautiful bronze. Caging if you think that something giga common like dark deathnic hair and eyes is more attractive when the only reason why blonde and blue eyes even exist is from sexual selection. Even ancient Greeks portrayed Gods as lighter haired and eyed and saw celtic people as beautiful savages
I didn’t say swarthy features are better than light features I said a swarthy guy still mogs a lanky Dane if he has better face structure overall. Blue eyes and tall height won’t save an ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Do you understand genetics? This jist means that Italians and Greeks would be the closest ethnicities in Europe to a half Lebanese child, wow such a shocker! Thats completely expected but in the end Greeks are Europeans because Lebanese have natufian dna and lack indo european, Greeks have ANF with 30% IE on average like all euros

I didn’t say swarthy features are better than light features I said a swarthy guy still mogs a lanky Dane if he has better face structure overall. Blue eyes and tall height won’t save an ugly face.
Well yeah i agree with that but i said all thing taken the same the light features mog outside of North Europe at least cause its common there

Do you understand genetics? This jist means that Italians and Greeks would be the closest ethnicities in Europe to a half Lebanese child, wow such a shocker! Thats completely expected but in the end Greeks are Europeans because Lebanese have natufian dna and lack indo european, Greeks have ANF with 30% IE on average like all euros
It depends on how you look at it. The way I see it, both Greeks and Italians are a mixed race. As well as Jews obviously.

Italians and Greeks aren't considered white by Stormfront. Jfl.

Italians and Greeks aren't considered white by Stormfront. Jfl.
Last time I checked they were. I literally got banned for saying Greeks aren’t white jfl. Greece even has its own sub-forum in SF.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Last time I checked they were. I literally got banned for saying Greeks aren’t white jfl. Greece even has its own sub-forum in SF.
Seems they have changed their tone from a decade ago.

Show link where they change their mind?
No such thing at my disposal, but I'm surprised they have a Greek subforum now. When did they introduce it? Jfl.