• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, BoredPrince, socialcel and 2 others
see how theyre all old ass women jfl coping to gandy heaven and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, BoredPrince, romanstock and 1 other person
It is funny how little actual advice is given on a subforum named "datingadvice". 90% of the comments are just positive affirmations. You go girl!

My guess is she gets dates because she uses old pictures in her dating profile, but knows she is frauding and this makes her feel unconfident.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, northern mogger, Mr Test and 6 others
Advice subs on soyddit are just

1. circlejerk
2. karma farming PC comments
3. wise ass comments

the actual helpful comments always end up at the bottom or downvoted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and OldRooster

level 1
Consistent_Sherbet70
·44 min. ago
31 is not old at all! I turned 50 last year and I am living my best life! I feel I’m much better mentally and physically now than I was back in my younger years. I’ve built a quiet confidence that gets noticed and that’s the key.
Work on yourself internally first and the rest of you will flourish. You’ve got this!

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Steins
They can give all the positive affirmation they want, what matters is real life results.

level 1
Consistent_Sherbet70
·44 min. ago
31 is not old at all! I turned 50 last year and I am living my best life! I feel I’m much better mentally and physically now than I was back in my younger years. I’ve built a quiet confidence that gets noticed and that’s the key.
Work on yourself internally first and the rest of you will flourish. You’ve got this!
Behind the screen she's crying that Chad pumped and dumped her 30 years ago

• +1
Reactions: micropp and Xangsane
lmao 31 year old women, chad stopped playing with her thats why she feel low self esteem,
dont worry girl those invisible cuck will slowly became visible to you as soon as your desperation increase with standard lowered, then your ego will come back and became confident again because there is a cuck for you to abuse

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
wtf does that even mean?

It's over after age of 30 for men and women. For men, the only hope of normal life after age of 30 is to have a lot of money, because young, beautiful top 1% women are not for free.

And many of the Reddit comments on that post are just copium.

It is funny how little actual advice is given on a subforum named "datingadvice". 90% of the comments are just positive affirmations. You go girl!

My guess is she gets dates because she uses old pictures in her dating profile, but knows she is frauding and this makes her feel unconfident.
Haha
You go girl !
Yeah you go sister!
Girl power!

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
It's over after age of 30 for men and women. For men, the only hope of normal life after age of 30 is to have a lot of money, because young, beautiful top 1% women are not for free.
Not true
Many men looks like cutecels under 30 still

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Found the .org user