Rounder face from distance

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
Why does my face look round when I’m standing c. 1 or 2 meters away from a mirror or when I stick my hand on selfie camera, but when I stand close to the mirror or get the phone closer to my face, it’s much slimmer? I hope that’s how i look IRL and not the bloated version, my face also looks slim when someone takes a picture/video of me. It also looks round in the mirror when I take a photo of the reflection from that distance, so I’m not imagining anything.

Fuck I need to know which is it, maybe I’m really as boneless as that one chinese bodybuilder who’s 5% bodyfat with round face

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Depends on the lighting tbh

Why does my face look round when I’m standing c. 1 or 2 meters away from a mirror or when I stick my hand on selfie camera, but when I stand close to the mirror or get the phone closer to my face, it’s much slimmer? I hope that’s how i look IRL and not the bloated version, my face also looks slim when someone takes a picture/video of me. It also looks round in the mirror when I take a photo of the reflection from that distance, so I’m not imagining anything.

Fuck I need to know which is it, maybe I’m really as boneless as that one chinese bodybuilder who’s 5% bodyfat with round face
what do u think? do people usually look at u from 1-2cm away or 1-2 meters away? im sorry but maybe u really are that boneless

Probably because your face is round, if you need an angle for it not to be then its just fat

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman

same issue with me close up i look mogger af. the further u go the uglier i get.