RU and Pyrilutamide Gave Me Chest Pain

S

spirili

Iron
I tried RU from anagenic a few years ago, and just a small dose of it gave me heart palpitations within a few minutes of applying it. I threw it away. Yesterday, I got Pyrilutamide from minoxidilmax, and it gave me chest pain that lasted over 24 hours (I'm still dealing with it, although it's better now). No heart palpitations or shortness of breath, but it just feels like my chest is sore, or like someone is sitting on it. I tried convincing myself it was just in my head, but even when I was calm and not thinking about it, the pain/discomfort was present.

I googled this and couldn't find any reports or studies noting people dying or having serious health complications from either of these, so I'm not worried. But I would like to know the mechanism behind what's happening to my chest, and why so many other people say they get no sides from RU/Pyril.

Fuck, I really wanted to use topical anti-androgens to protect my hair from testosterone, not just DHT. My hair looks much better now than when it was at it's worst point, but I want to go the extra mile to make it as good as it can possibly be. I have no side effects whatsoever from fin and dut, so I really expected I'd also have no side effects from RU and pyril either.

I plan on trying Fluridil/eucapil, and maybe CB and alfatradiol. Thoughts?

Also fyi, I have a full head of hair, but I had some diffuse thinning that I caught early.

@igbekele007 @SOS-Sonic @jfcage @CometDragon @Jacob Hate @BucketCrab @Realism @ifyouwannabemylover @Splinter901

why the fuck you use that shit lol

juzt smoke weed, helped me hairmaxx

RU is known to have heart pains as sides but I have never heard this thing about pyri

• +1
Reactions: spirili
I tried RU from anagenic a few years ago, and just a small dose of it gave me heart palpitations within a few minutes of applying it. I threw it away. Yesterday, I got Pyrilutamide from minoxidilmax, and it gave me chest pain that lasted over 24 hours (I'm still dealing with it, although it's better now). No heart palpitations or shortness of breath, but it just feels like my chest is sore, or like someone is sitting on it. I tried convincing myself it was just in my head, but even when I was calm and not thinking about it, the pain/discomfort was present.

I googled this and couldn't find any reports or studies noting people dying or having serious health complications from either of these, so I'm not worried. But I would like to know the mechanism behind what's happening to my chest, and why so many other people say they get no sides from RU/Pyril.

Fuck, I really wanted to use topical anti-androgens to protect my hair from testosterone, not just DHT. My hair looks much better now than when it was at it's worst point, but I want to go the extra mile to make it as good as it can possibly be. I have no side effects whatsoever from fin and dut, so I really expected I'd also have no side effects from RU and pyril either.

Also fyi, I have a full head of hair, but I had some diffuse thinning that I caught early.

@igbekele007 @SOS-Sonic @jfcage @CometDragon @Jacob Hate @BucketCrab @Realism @ifyouwannabemylover @Splinter901
Are you washing your hands after applying it? We touch our face 100s of times a day, could be very likely you are ingesting it in small amounts if you aren't careful. Just something to consider.

CB would be a good avenue for you to check out. I don't trust Fluridil/eucapil. I have nothing to back that up just the fact that it's been available for a while and if it was efficacious SOMEONE would have brought it to other countries. If you are very sensitive to topical antiandrogens, it still might be your best avenue considering it decomposes hydrolytically so it is unlikely to go systemic at all.

Alfatradiol I haven't done enough research on to say anything really.

• +1
Reactions: spirili
RU is known to have heart pains as sides but I have never heard this thing about pyri
Do you know if they're serious/life-threatening?
Are you washing your hands after applying it? We touch our face 100s of times a day, could be very likely you are ingesting it in small amounts if you aren't careful. Just something to consider.

CB would be a good avenue for you to check out. I don't trust Fluridil/eucapil. I have nothing to back that up just the fact that it's been available for a while and if it was efficacious SOMEONE would have brought it to other countries. If you are very sensitive to topical antiandrogens, it still might be your best avenue considering it decomposes hydrolytically so it is unlikely to go systemic at all.

Yeah I washed my hands after I applied it. I went to bed right after, and I tape my mouth shut to avoid mouthbreathing while sleeping, so I doubt any of it got in my mouth. I read it could go systemic from the fingertips so I should use gloves, but idk why there'd be a difference between getting it on your fingers vs on your scalp.

My chest feels almost normal now, so I'll wait a few more days and then try fluridil. If even that gives me side effects (which theoretically shouldn't happen), then I'll have to abandon antiandrogens. It would suck tho because guarding my hair against testosterone is the 1 hole in my defense against the norwood reaper

Do you know if they're serious/life-threatening?

Yeah I washed my hands after I applied it. I went to bed right after, and I tape my mouth shut to avoid mouthbreathing while sleeping, so I doubt any of it got in my mouth. I read it could go systemic from the fingertips so I should use gloves, but idk why there'd be a difference between getting it on your fingers vs on your scalp.

My chest feels almost normal now, so I'll wait a few more days and then try fluridil. If even that gives me side effects (which theoretically shouldn't happen), then I'll have to abandon antiandrogens. It would suck tho because guarding my hair against testosterone is the 1 hole in my defense against the norwood reaper
In this case you might just be sensitive to them. You're right getting it on your fingers vs your scalp shouldn't matter both would go systemic. Gloves are recommended so you don't accidentally ingest it, but with your hand washing it shouldn't be an issue.

There are also androgen degraders in the pipeline that you can consider.

its weak as fuck and a pain in the ass to apply. theres no reason for anybody in the west to use it if they arent aspie, fin and ru exist. hopefully gt20029 pulls through.

pyrilutamide doesnt even work, it was the same efficacy in hairloss as placebo. cb loses efficacy after 6 months. fluridil and alfatradiol could work but they are kind of weak, but its a good addon if your using a 5ar inhib