Votes: 5 55.6%
  • muslims

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
lol, it all makes sense now choose the poll who was it

1. russia (it literally took 1 hour and 20 minutes for special forces to fucking arrive and 35 minutes for police, why did it take that long)
2. ukraine
3. muslims

Russia have strong motivation.
So does isis

Ukraine and the west have low motivation to it

Russia have strong motivation.
So does isis

Ukraine and the west have low motivation to it
how does ukraine have low motivation compared to isis or russia JFL

1. Why would russia or isis have motivation
2. Ukraine definitely has motivation because of the ukraine war (duh)

how does ukraine have low motivation compared to isis or russia JFL

1. Why would russia or isis have motivation
2. Ukraine definitely has motivation because of the ukraine war (duh)
Russia aid iran that have proxies in the mena that Fight against isis .and aid syria that Fight against isis.

Terror attacks unify countries so Russia can increase surveliance.

Ukraine dosent benefit from this Russia gets stronger and it seen as vad from Ukraine.

Russia aid iran that have proxies in the mena that Fight against isis .and aid syria that Fight against isis.

Terror attacks unify countries so Russia can increase surveliance.

Ukraine dosent benefit from this Russia gets stronger and it seen as vad from Ukraine.
Cope

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and TsarTsar444
Whoever did it congrats

Nice argument
My friend not much more has to be said. You’re coping. Terrorism unifies countries sure but Russia is already unified. Putin has all the surveillance powers he wants from Ukraine war.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
My friend not much more has to be said. You’re coping. Terrorism unifies countries sure but Russia is already unified. Putin has all the surveillance powers he wants from Ukraine war.
He can get way more Ukraine have no reason to it

He can get way more Ukraine have no reason to it
Considering Ukraine literally raided a Russian oblast (Belgorod) just a few weeks ago makes me think otherwise.

Considering Ukraine literally raided a Russian oblast (Belgorod) just a few weeks ago makes me think otherwise.
Those have been military targets. When a country attacks civilians it gets attecked something Ukraine dosent wanna do because they need funding.

They aren't palestinians tjat are seen as Angels whatever they do

Those have been military targets. When a country attacks civilians it gets attecked something Ukraine dosent wanna do because they need funding.

They aren't palestinians tjat are seen as Angels whatever they do
They attacked and bombed civilian areas in border areas, lol. Don’t even get me started on the Donbas.

This has Ukraine written all over it. Doesn’t help they do crazy shit when things don’t go their way militarily literally everytime

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
They attacked and bombed civilian areas in border areas, lol. Don’t even get me started on the Donbas.

This has Ukraine written all over it. Doesn’t help they do crazy shit when things don’t go their way militarily literally everytime
In donbas almost only military died. The border area have russia military..

Russia have a reason to it same with isis. Ukraine genrally don't kill civilians.

• JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Blackout.xl
In donbas almost only military died. The border area have russia military..

Russia have a reason to it same with isis. Ukraine genrally don't kill civilians.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
You’re insanely detached from reality. Debate won’t help you as much as a psychiatrist would at this point
Ok you jave no argument.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackout.xl
How you been
Meh, life was peaking between 2021-2023, i have my previous supply of adhd meds cut off and now idk how to study anymore, only have concerta available but i get very bad side effects from it. If i don't find a new supply of my og meds its over for my studies tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Meh, life was peaking between 2021-2023, i have my previous supply of adhd meds cut off and now idk how to study anymore, only have concerta available but i get very bad side effects from it. If i don't find a new supply of my og meds its over for my studies tbh
What happened