Salludon slays more on Tinder than White Chad in Canada

far336

far336

Bronze
There were some users on here that believe an average white guy would do better on Tinder than Salludon. I have done Tinder experiments that not only prove that belief to be false, but it will also show that Salludon does better than a White Chad on Tinder in Canada.

I created a Tinder account for Salludon and a White Chad. here are the pics used:

Salludon

White Chad

Every other setting, such as age range and distance were exactly the same on both accounts.

I swiped right on every girl I saw on both accounts. Both accounts matched with 86 women. We won't be comparing matches, instead, we'll be comparing the ratio of dates set up with matches, as the number of dates you can set up is a stronger indication of a women's attraction towards your physical appearance.

After matching with these girls, my initial message to all of them was: "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?". It doesn't matter what they responded to this, because the next message would always be something along the lines of "Oh okay. I'm looking to date, so if you're down, we should meet up sometime". If they say yes right away, then I count that as 1 date set up. For example:

Some girls wanted to talk a bit more before setting up a date, so I did that, and they eventually said yes to a date. For example:

This would be counted as 1 date set up. It did not matter what the girl looked like, so whether she is 1 PSL or 8 PSL, it would still count as 1 date.

I did this for both accounts and here were the results:
White Chad: 27 dates set up out of 86. 27/86 = 0.314 or 31.4% date rate
Salludon: 41 dates set up out of 86 matches. 41/86 = 0.477 or 47.7% date rate

As you can see, Salludon has a higher date rate than the White Chad. What this means is if both accounts had 100 matches, the White Chad would be able to set up 31 dates while Salludon could set up 48. So, there are more women willing to set up dates with Salludon than a White Chad, meaning, Salludon is more physically attractive for women to date than a White Chad in Canada.

In case you think I'm making this all up, here are the first 17 of Salludons conversation with girls that agreed to a date:

Bonus: There was this 1 girl that responded to Salludon but left White Chad on read:

Since the opener "Hey, what do you do for work?" is not the same as "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?", I did not include that conversation as one of the 86 matches for Chad, that was just for fun.

I've tagged users that may have an interest in this topic:
@Salludon @Ocelot @Dante1 @Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackout.xl @XANTARES @abmonger @Papabakvet @eyearea @NordicIranian @Zygos4Life @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, zura, T50 Mogger and 57 others
Post his unfrauded pics not the ones where hes squinting to death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, zura, Pusher and 40 others
Also thats not a chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, whitegymmax, Pusher and 70 others
Wheres the white chad?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, j05, zura and 64 others
Just like a high tier normie this is a high tier cope, not quite a gigacope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Skywalker, Daniel Plainview and 17 others
Just fucking lol at your cucked tinder messages while using chad pics. Jut ask if shes down to fuck, both have the looks for it lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Venommm_, Deleted member 29747 and 38 others
So both got same amount of matches but more chicks responded to Salludon?

The #responses doesnt really matter, The amount of matches itself matters more. Women often take alot of time to respond to convos on Tinder so the results are unreliable

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Be_ConfidentBro, Mr.cope and 3 others
It would have been fairer to use a better looking white guy, since Salludon mogs this dude to oblivion, but when you get past a certain level of looks it doesn't even matter.
Salludon would slay equal to a white chad who is also on the same looks level.

One more point, I think some people were expecting you to give Salludon an ethnic name since the whole point of it comparing how an ethnic chad (represented by Salludon who doesn't really look ethnic btw) does compared to a white chad.

Regardless, GL people of all races slay hard, the end.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lmao, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
Good thread.

I like that you had normal conversations

Just for confirmation do you mind sharing a video of you logged in as Salludon and opening these messages? I think you can blur out names using snap

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7079
But but i watch Incel TV on yt and he said being ethnic is equivalent of being 8 inches shorter

But but @Biggdink said :feelstastyman:

C4B5EF5E B4DA 4270 8742 DCE8FA14A84F

Just goes to show you how detached from reality this forum is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, chicolachowskijr, BrahminBoss and 40 others
SALLUGOD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, chicolachowskijr, zharupodrugu and 4 others
White guy isnt a chad tho more like chadlite

• +1
Reactions: zura, AscendingHero, court monarch777 and 5 others
Canada = Leftist white girls fantasising about ethnic chads

Cannot wait for UK to turn into giga leftist dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Be_ConfidentBro, mewcoper and 2 others
That 200 IQ bio

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo and Lolcel
lmao not a white chad was seen at sight that day

also one has pictures unfrauded in literal daylight and selfies compared to salludon's gigasquinted, filtered, lightfrauded selfies.

no hate on fellow ethnic brother, but you got to keep things real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 7580 and GigaMogger

Also JFL at cumskins copers saying this isn't "Chad"

If this guy posted on rate me section you would be rating him high af "wow chico look a like can slay"

The absolute state of coping on this forum just because a white guy lost to an ethnic he's suddenly not "chad"

Over for Copesmax.me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Venommm_, zharupodrugu, HQNPmaxxing and 30 others
View attachment 607204 View attachment 607206

If this guy posted on rate me section you would be rating him high af "wow chico look a like can slay"

The absolute state of coping on this forum should be called Cope.me
He's a chad but he looks like a literal catfish, so I'm not surprised the majority of girls probably thought so too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 4946 and 19 others
Of course salludon did better. He looks a lot better than that white "chad"

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, GigaMogger, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
He's a chad but he looks like a literal catfish, so I'm not surprised the majority of girls probably thought so too.

Did you even read the thread? Its not just about matches, its about setting dates

If they thought he was a catfish they wouldn't of matched in the first place

• +1
Reactions: far336
I think you forgot the white chad buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 7580, GigaMogger and 2 others
Ofc Salludon is pakistani Gandy but that is not the case with majority of Indians

• +1
Reactions: yunggod, Deleted member 7580 and Lolcel
Also thats not a chad
Wheres the white chad?
lmao not a white chad was seen at sight that day
I think you forgot the white chad buddy

I had that person get rated on Reddits trueRateMe and he scored a median of 7.5/9.5. Also, I have done Tinder experiments with this individual, and his match rate his 25.7% on Tinder, meaning, out of 100 right swipes, roughly 26 girls would matched with him, compared to an average looking (5/10) male who gets a match rate of 0.9%. Taking these two things into account, I consider that man a Chad. If you don't consider that score a Chad, then that's okay :)

So both got same amount of matches but more chicks responded to Salludon?

The #responses doesnt really matter, The amount of matches itself matters more.
Good point, I thought about comparing matches, but since some women are on there for validation, matches do not always mean they are there to meet up for a date. Keeping track of # of dates set up seemed to be a more reliable indicator of physical attraction.

Women often take alot of time to respond to convos on Tinder so the results are unreliable
Through my other Tinder experiments, I have noticed women do not respond if they did not respond within the first 3 days the message was sent. I gave them 7 days to respond, which was more than enough time for them to consider responding.

It would have been fairer to use a better looking white guy
Good point, but I felt confident he was Chad enough based on my answer above in this post.

One more point, I think some people were expecting you to give Salludon an ethnic name since the whole point of it comparing how an ethnic chad (represented by Salludon who doesn't really look ethnic btw) does compared to a white chad.
That is something I did not consider, since I believed name has no impact on perceived physical attraction.

Just for confirmation do you mind sharing a video of you logged in as Salludon and opening these messages? I think you can blur out names using snap
Unfortunately, I deleted the Tinder account after the experiment was over. If you suspect I'm making this all up, I have nothing to gain by posting this. I just wanted to show it's still possible to slay as non-white man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, FreakkForLife, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
pure autism. how much free time does OP have to be wasting his life force on this? I'm sure his parents are proud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Yerico7, Deleted member 10494 and 4 others
The white guy is high tier normie lol. No hate to salludon tho, he's gl

use Tyler Maher as the white chad. I doubt salludon will do better than him

@far336 how long did it take them to get 86 matches? also what about the "like" number at the top in the gold star? how long did it take for that to reach 100?

salludon is good looking wow that’s a shocker!
but in all seriousness his skin is pretty fair

There were some users on here that believe an average white guy would do better on Tinder than Salludon. I have done Tinder experiments that not only prove that belief to be false, but it will also show that Salludon does better than a White Chad on Tinder in Canada.

I created a Tinder account for Salludon and a White Chad. here are the pics used:

Salludon
View attachment 607087

White Chad
View attachment 607088

Every other setting, such as age range and distance were exactly the same on both accounts.

I swiped right on every girl I saw on both accounts. Both accounts matched with 86 women. We won't be comparing matches, instead, we'll be comparing the ratio of dates set up with matches, as the number of dates you can set up is a stronger indication of a women's attraction towards your physical appearance.

After matching with these girls, my initial message to all of them was: "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?". It doesn't matter what they responded to this, because the next message would always be something along the lines of "Oh okay. I'm looking to date, so if you're down, we should meet up sometime". If they say yes right away, then I count that as 1 date set up. For example:
View attachment 607091

Some girls wanted to talk a bit more before setting up a date, so I did that, and they eventually said yes to a date. For example:
View attachment 607092
View attachment 607093
View attachment 607094
This would be counted as 1 date set up. It did not matter what the girl looked like, so whether she is 1 PSL or 8 PSL, it would still count as 1 date.

As you can see, Salludon has a higher date rate than the White Chad. What this means is if both accounts had 100 matches, the White Chad would be able to set up 31 dates while Salludon could set up 48. So, there are more women willing to set up dates with Salludon than a White Chad, meaning, Salludon is more physically attractive for women to date than a White Chad in Canada.

In case you think I'm making this all up, here are the first 17 of Salludons conversation with girls that agreed to a date:
View attachment 607095

View attachment 607097

View attachment 607098

View attachment 607108

View attachment 607109

View attachment 607110

View attachment 607111

View attachment 607113

View attachment 607114

View attachment 607116

View attachment 607117

View attachment 607121

View attachment 607122

View attachment 607123

View attachment 607125

View attachment 607126

View attachment 607127

Bonus: There was this 1 girl that responded to Salludon but left White Chad on read:
View attachment 607144

Since the opener "Hey, what do you do for work?" is not the same as "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?", I did not include that conversation as one of the 86 matches for Chad, that was just for fun.

@Salludon @Ocelot @Dante1 @Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackout.xl @XANTARES @abmonger @Papabakvet @eyearea @NordicIranian @Zygos4Life @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto
Use a paki name for salludon, something like sandeep or patel jfl, and add a bearded pic so we can see

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and Deleted member 7580
But but i watch Incel TV on yt and he said being ethnic is equivalent of being 8 inches shorter

But but @Biggdink said :feelstastyman:

View attachment 607178

Just goes to show you how detached from reality this forum is
Dude, they think that both are white chads, he named you jeff ffs try that with a name like ahmed or sandeep then you can celebrate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 7580
Is saludon ethnic?

Use a paki name for salludon, something like sandeep or patel jfl, and add a bearded pic so we can see
None of these names are Pakistani. Also Patel is a surname you idiot.

Dude, they think that both are white chads, he named you jeff ffs try that with a name like ahmed or sandeep then you can celebrate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mongrelcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
this is just suicide fuel

why must I entertain these whores for like 2-3 days and have normal conversation before asking them out when @Salludon just says "hey bb want sum fuk" and has staceys lined up for him

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, saffacel, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 8 others
why you using my tinder chadfish

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Salludon, Lolcel and 2 others

Salludon
View attachment 607087

White Chad
View attachment 607088

View attachment 607091

View attachment 607092
View attachment 607093
View attachment 607094

View attachment 607095

View attachment 607097

View attachment 607098

View attachment 607108

View attachment 607109

View attachment 607110

View attachment 607111

View attachment 607113

View attachment 607114

View attachment 607116

View attachment 607117

View attachment 607121

View attachment 607122

View attachment 607123

View attachment 607125

View attachment 607126

View attachment 607127

View attachment 607144

Where is the Chad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7580 and GigaMogger
Just use a surgerymaxxed lightskinfrauded ethnic and give him a white name theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, JihadChad, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others

@Salludon is a fraudmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, JihadChad, Karstossos and 3 others
None of these names are Pakistani. Also Patel is a surname you idiot.

Listen you look good, but lets be real, add that you're from pakistan and a fob in the bio, like born in pakistan , or student here from pakistan etc..., and add a bearded pic then show the result.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 7580
shitskin hindu cope

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
how much free time does OP have to be wasting his life force on this? I'm sure his parents are proud
someone is finally asking the real questions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, ShineBright and GigaMogger
Listen you look good, but lets be real, add that you're from pakistan and a fob in the bio, like born in pakistan , or student here from pakistan etc..., and add a bearded pic then show the result.
Caged at this. That's like saying to Gandy "bro you do really well with girls but lets see how you do if you grow a beard say that you're from Baghdad" obviously he's gonna do worse. Why would I purposely handicap myself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Venommm_, Yerico7, gaymidget and 17 others
Caged at this. That's like saying to Gandy "bro you do really well with girls but lets see how you do if you grow a beard say that you're from Baghdad" obviously he's gonna do worse. Why would I purposely handicap myself?
Ok no beard, JUST MAKE IT CLEAR YOU'RE A PAKI FOB IN THE BIO AND ADD A PAKI NAME

Phrases to include in the bio:
-Med student from pakistan
- Bartender came here 2 years ago from pakistan
- Pakistani just got here to the usa
- Paki immigrant
Etc.. be creative but make sure of 2 things: PAKI NAME AND A CLEAR INDICATION YOU ARE Fresh off the boat

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, sandcelmuttcel, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Ok no beard, JUST MAKE IT CLEAR YOU'RE A PAKI FOB IN THE BIO AND ADD A PAKI NAME
@XANTARES already did a tinder on me with curry name and in bio he put shit about cricket and Sidhu moosewala :lul:
Tell him the results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, sandcelmuttcel, Mongrelcel and 8 others
@XANTARES already did a tinder on me with curry name and in bio he put shit about cricket and Sidhu moosewala :lul:
Tell him the results
As always not a single shred of cope will be tolerated, make it clear ur fresh off the boat

As always not a single shred of cope will be tolerated, make it clear ur fresh off the boat
The only one coping here is you get tf outta here nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Venommm_, Deleted member 15099, Biscuits and 6 others