Salludon slays more on Tinder than White Chad in Canada

The only one coping here is you get tf outta here nigga
You know im fucking right, face the fucking curry truth, PUT THAT YOU'RE FOB, i dare you, i double dare you

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
You know im fucking right, face the fucking curry truth, PUT THAT YOU'RE FOB, i dare you, i double dare you
You're gonna die inside when you realise i would get pretty much same success even with that shitty bio.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Mongrelcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
that dude's chadlite

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
in italy they could get an average looking gf at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
JFL @ whites crying for Salludon. "No that's not a white Chad, of course he won". Where is this energy when idiots say hat a PSL 3 white has more smv than @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10494, hairyballscel and 6 others
YOu gave salludon a chad name to hide hes an ethnic also once he goes on a date he would need to pass theyr woman tests it matters nothing matches if yo ucant make em have fun on the date and salludon is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
you seem like a retard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Lifefuel if that white guy got so many matches, he is barely chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, malignant and Deleted member 7580
You're gonna die inside when you realise i would get pretty much same success even with that shitty bio.

Its always face >>>>> race bro. Just ignore these cumskin copers. You don't even need Tinder experiments to know this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7079 and 3 others
Lifefuel if that white guy got so many matches, he is barely chadlite

Lol gigacope hes 5.5 PSL, chadlite at least

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, malignant and 2 others
In canada they love niggers and muslim alot try this in italy 0 matches

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Salludon mogs the white guy,off course he get better results.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, GigaMogger, SexyMofo and 3 others
dude I used to chadfish as hamid fadaei and had the name set as ahmed, "a masters student fresh from iraq looking to meet people"

and I made 3 staceys go to starbucks with it before I got paranoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, IndianJock, Salludon and 1 other person
Salludon mogs the white guy,off course he get better results.

Lol faggots believe 3 psl white trucels have higher smv than gigachads like salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Shrek2OnDvD and Beetlejuice
dude I used to chadfish as hamid fadaei and had the name set as ahmed, "a masters student fresh from iraq looking to meet people"

and I made 3 staceys go to starbucks with it before I got paranoid
I understand he would get matches, we need to analyse the quality of the stacies, and compare it to his profile with a white name and no mention of being fob, getting 2 tatted up aids infected ethnic friendly strippers is different from getting primes stacies on a high volume

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Blackgymmax
This thread brought out the true racists. Ethnic mogs white chad into oblivion and the copes start pouring out. For gods sake, stop coping with a bio. He could say some random shit in whatever paki 3rd world language he speaks and he would still get girls asking for his IG and begging to smash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Venommm_, Deleted member 15099, Biscuits and 14 others
I understand he would get matches, we need to analyse the quality of the stacies, and compare it to his profile with a white name and no mention of being fob, getting 2 tatted up aids infected ethnic friendly strippers is different from getting primes stacies on a high volume
run a tinder experiment yourself, I targeted only high quality girls that didn't look like nightclub sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 8064
He is 5 PSL, lower third is too short compared to his midface and forehead, undereye support 404 not found and he gives me cuck vibes for some reason.
Still above average, but Salludon is in a whole different league compared to this guy, that's why the results of this experiment shouldn't surprise anybody

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, 5'8manlet, GigaMogger and 3 others
It’s funny you call yourself chad but that’s not a chad for you
View attachment 607345View attachment 607347
It’s funny you call yourself chad but that’s not a chad for you
View attachment 607345View attachment 607347
8919A1CA F633 4CD9 8484 4121A1F3E58C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4464 and Julius
He is 5 PSL, lower third is too short compared to his midface and forehead, undereye support 404 not found and he gives me cuck vibes for some reason.
Still above average, but Salludon is in a whole different league compared to this guy, that's why the results of this experiment shouldn't surprise anybody

Tell that to the fags that believe 4 PSL white has more SMV than gigachad ethnics like salludon

Salludon only has autistic selfies

He could do way better with NT pictures

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and IndianJock
Tell that to the fags that believe 4 PSL white has more SMV than gigachad ethnics like salludon
Lol the white vs ethnic civil war debate we have every time makes me cage, who the fuck cares if a PSL 5.7626 ethnic mogs a PSL 4.9274 white or not?
I'm just tryna looksmax, I don't give a shit about race wars :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Pumanator, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
also what about the "like" number at the top in the gold star? how long did it take for that to reach 100?
It took Salludon exactly 8 hours to get 99 likes:

I did not keep track of how long it took the White Chad to get 99 likes. If I had to estimate, it was somewhere around 10-15 hours.

how long did it take them to get 86 matches?
It took both accounts roughly 3 days to get 86 matches.

I was not concerned with # of matches or likes, that is why I documented very little detail about them
As always not a single shred of cope will be tolerated, make it clear ur fresh off the boat
YOu gave salludon a chad name to hide hes an ethnic also once he goes on a date he would need to pass theyr woman tests it matters nothing matches if yo ucant make em have fun on the date
I hear you on letting them know that he is from Pakistan, but I do not think it is necessary to do that. I was able to set up dates with women on Tinder without telling them any of this. I had also gone on a Tinder date myself using a fake name (I have a non-white name), and I explained to her the reason I used a fake name was because I only tell people my real name to those that I have talked to a bit deeper online. She was okay with this. She also asked where I'm from and I told her I was from the Middle East and she was still okay with it. I'm dating her to this day.

Also had a Tinder date where I did not reveal that I used a fake name or that I was from the Middle East, she ghosted me after the first date.
So I'm not sure if name or stated birth of origin has an impact on perceived attractiveness.

Point being is, you can hide the fact that you are non-white, get the first date, and hopefully, when she finds out you're of non-white origins, your personality and making her orgasm during sex will have increased her interest in you, so much that your non-white origins is not a problem for her anymore. Even if it is a problem, you've already had sex with her, so you've won something at least.

In addition to the ratings from trueRateMe of score 7.5/9.5 and that he had a 25.7% match rate, I also I had users rate this individual on this forum:

The poll results had a median of 6 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Venommm_, Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer and 4 others
It took Salludon exactly 8 hours to get 99 likes:
View attachment 607263
I did not keep track of how long it took the White Chad to get 99 likes. If I had to estimate, it was somewhere around 10-15 hours.

It took both accounts roughly 3 days to get 86 matches.

I was not concerned with # of matches or likes, that is why I documented very little detail about them

I hear you on letting them know that he is from Pakistan, but I do not think it is necessary to do that. I was able to set up dates with women on Tinder without telling them any of this. I had also gone on a Tinder date myself using a fake name (I have a non-white name), and I explained to her the reason I used a fake name was because I only tell people my real name to those that I have talked to a bit deeper online. She was okay with this. She also asked where I'm from and I told her I was from the Middle East and she was still okay with it. I'm dating her to this day.

Also had a Tinder date where I did not reveal that I used a fake name or that I was from the Middle East, she ghosted me after the first date.
So I'm not sure if name or stated birth of origin has an impact on perceived attractiveness.

Point being is, you can hide the fact that you are non-white, get the first date, and hopefully, when she finds out you're of non-white origins, your personality and making her orgasm during sex will have increased her interest in you, so much that your non-white origins is not a problem for her anymore. Even if it is a problem, you've already had sex with her, so you've won something at least.

In addition to the ratings from trueRateMe of score 7.5/9.5 and that he had a 25.7% match rate, I also I had users rate this individual on this forum:

The poll results had a median of 6 PSL
you will never have a long term relationship like this

Looks like mahmud but name is jeff????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_, GigaMogger, JizzFarmer and 2 others
This is the type of life i want to have :feelswah:

GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7079, wasted and 3 others
Honoured to get the same psl as the white nigga.
Used him as a chadfish and was farming likes daily.on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, far336 and Julius
Honoured to get the same psl as the white nigga.
Used him as a chadfish and was farming likes daily.on tinder
Tbh you very slightly mog him PSL wise, but he has a much bigger appeal to mainstream girls than you due to his more NT haircut.
I know it sucks, but that's how it works with long hair, and I witnessed it first hand when I had it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Tbh you very slightly mog him PSL wise, but he has a much bigger appeal to mainstream girls than you due to his more NT haircut.
I know it sucks, but that's how it works with long hair, and I witnessed it first hand when I had it
Same tbh.
If it wasnt for my subhuman ears id go with short hair ded srs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Julius
There were some users on here that believe an average white guy would do better on Tinder than Salludon. I have done Tinder experiments that not only prove that belief to be false, but it will also show that Salludon does better than a White Chad on Tinder in Canada.

I created a Tinder account for Salludon and a White Chad. here are the pics used:

Salludon
View attachment 607087

White Chad
View attachment 607088

Every other setting, such as age range and distance were exactly the same on both accounts.

I swiped right on every girl I saw on both accounts. Both accounts matched with 86 women. We won't be comparing matches, instead, we'll be comparing the ratio of dates set up with matches, as the number of dates you can set up is a stronger indication of a women's attraction towards your physical appearance.

After matching with these girls, my initial message to all of them was: "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?". It doesn't matter what they responded to this, because the next message would always be something along the lines of "Oh okay. I'm looking to date, so if you're down, we should meet up sometime". If they say yes right away, then I count that as 1 date set up. For example:
View attachment 607091

Some girls wanted to talk a bit more before setting up a date, so I did that, and they eventually said yes to a date. For example:
View attachment 607092
View attachment 607093
View attachment 607094
This would be counted as 1 date set up. It did not matter what the girl looked like, so whether she is 1 PSL or 8 PSL, it would still count as 1 date.

I did this for both accounts and here were the results:
White Chad: 27 dates set up out of 86. 27/86 = 0.314 or 31.4% date rate
Salludon: 41 dates set up out of 86 matches. 41/86 = 0.477 or 47.7% date rate

As you can see, Salludon has a higher date rate than the White Chad. What this means is if both accounts had 100 matches, the White Chad would be able to set up 31 dates while Salludon could set up 48. So, there are more women willing to set up dates with Salludon than a White Chad, meaning, Salludon is more physically attractive for women to date than a White Chad in Canada.

In case you think I'm making this all up, here are the first 17 of Salludons conversation with girls that agreed to a date:
View attachment 607095

View attachment 607097

View attachment 607098

View attachment 607108

View attachment 607109

View attachment 607110

View attachment 607111

View attachment 607113

View attachment 607114

View attachment 607116

View attachment 607117

View attachment 607121

View attachment 607122

View attachment 607123

View attachment 607125

View attachment 607126

View attachment 607127

Bonus: There was this 1 girl that responded to Salludon but left White Chad on read:
View attachment 607144

Since the opener "Hey, what do you do for work?" is not the same as "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?", I did not include that conversation as one of the 86 matches for Chad, that was just for fun.

I've tagged users that may have an interest in this topic:
@Salludon @Ocelot @Dante1 @Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackout.xl @XANTARES @abmonger @Papabakvet @eyearea @NordicIranian @Zygos4Life @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto
Whar are you trying to prove? That the APEX OF THE SHITSKIN PHENOTYPE has slightly more success than SOME RANDOM WHITE UPPER TIER male?!

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, GigaMogger, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
That "white chad" has so many flaws.

1-His eyes look way bigger and preyish than Salludons, and even normal persons (probably because of small skull).

2-His lower third and bigonial width is smaller than Salludons.

3-His age been set up to 4 y older than Salludons.

4-He looks way more catfishier than Salludons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, GigaMogger, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Whar are you trying to prove? That the APEX OF THE SHITSKIN PHENOTYPE has slightly more success than SOME RANDOM WHITE UPPER TIER male?!

giphy.gif
Random white upper tier male:
F397A8BA F422 4F4D 8100 082086104817

The god of aesthetics and the pinnacle of white race worshipped here:
32ED78C0 86E2 4F11 9DAB 8F4202AF92EB

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10494 and 12 others
That "white chad" has so many flaws.

1-His eyes look way bigger and preyish than Salludons, and even normal persons (probably because of small skull).

2-His lower third and bigonial width is smaller than Salludons.

3-His age been set up to 4 y older than Salludons.

4-He looks way more catfishier than Salludons.
salludon mogs not an equivalent looksmatch tbh

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Mongrelcel, GigaMogger and 3 others
Say you're fob, i know its a death sentence, of you come abroad your curry accent will be an ENORMOUS failo
I have a pretty good accent son. Even if i had a pajeet accent i’d still fuck more bitches in a week then you would in your whole life. So keep crying

510F9E2B 5AF9 4667 AD68 774F994A889F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Venommm_, Deleted member 15099, Kmscurry and 6 others
I have a pretty good accent son. Even if i had a pajeet accent i’d still fuck more bitches in a week then you would in your whole life. So keep crying

View attachment 607656
lol you gigafraud in every single pic/vid, the moment they see you irl you're fucked jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Karstossos

View attachment 607656
You dont, every fob thinks that they dont have an accent, dead srs yet peopel smell and hear the accent its a simple geographic fact, if you want proof send the girls you match with audios on tinder or phone and see their interest disappear, we need a robust study on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
lol you gigafraud in every single pic/vid, the moment they see you irl you're fucked jfl
I’ve been told i look even better irl. Since irl height and frame comes into play and I’m decently tall with good frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, JizzFarmer and 3 others
You dont, every fob thinks that they dont have an accent, dead srs yet peopel smell and hear the accent its a simple geographic fact, if you want proof send the girls you match with audios on tinder or phone and see their interest disappear, we need a robust study on this
Cope harder

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AsGoodAsItGets, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Great, but she could be mogged too hard pls do my experiment and compare results with white everything,
Profile 1: white name no indication of fob
Profile 2: curry name indicating you're fob and sending an audio

And please remember: NOT A SINGLE SHRED OF COPE WILL BE TOLERATED

Last edited:
View attachment 607204 View attachment 607206

Also JFL at cumskins copers saying this isn't "Chad"

If this guy posted on rate me section you would be rating him high af "wow chico look a like can slay"

The absolute state of coping on this forum just because a white guy lost to an ethnic he's suddenly not "chad"

Over for Copesmax.me
how tf is this guy a chad look at his lower third, you cant compare him with chico because he has insane eye area while this fag looks like a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Julius and Effortless
That guy isn’t a chad and @Salludon looks white without beard

• +1
Reactions: User49, GigaMogger and Karstossos
@Salludon mogs tf outta him
he looks like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, GigaMogger and Deleted member 685
Dark lookz forever

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Shrek2OnDvD
You did good work here op. I’ll rep you in off topic.

A lot of copers in this thread ngl. You exposed a lot of people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Biscuits, Mongrelcel and 4 others
You did good work here op. I’ll rep you in off topic.

A lot of copers in this thread ngl. You exposed a lot of people
We need the fob version though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Blackout.xl