Salludon slays more on Tinder than White Chad in Canada

We need the fob version though
We don’t. FOB is giga falio for any race. A FOB from EE with Slavic accent gets a massive SMV falio just like how a fob from South Asia with curry accent will get an SMV falio

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Venommm_, Salludon and poloralf
We don’t. FOB is giga falio for any race. A FOB from EE with Slavic accent gets a massive SMV falio just like how a fob from South Asia with curry accent will get an SMV falio
Salludon is a paki fob, here he whitemaxxes with a white name (jeff).
we need to study his success with a paki name + writing in the bio that he's fob even better would he sending audios with his accent, if he slays with this it would truly prove that its all about looks.

Salludon is a paki fob, here he whitemaxxes with a white name (jeff).
we need to study his success with a paki name + writing in the bio that he's fob even better would he sending audios with his accent, if he slays with this it would truly prove that its all about looks.
He’d still slay but much less

He’d still slay but much less
We need to quantify how much less by testing, e could not slay shit and get leftovers, or get a shitload of stacies which would surprise me, we need to test names like sandeep or mohammed etc... add a bearded pic...this data is priceless

stormfrontcels coping so hard in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, hairyballscel, Salludon and 2 others
its because @Salludon is good looking

the thing about ethnics is that 99% of them are ugly

good looking = good looking regardless of ethnicity if you're skin isn't shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 7560 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10494, hairyballscel and 3 others
its because @Salludon is good looking

the thing about ethnics is that 99% of them are ugly

good looking = good looking regardless of ethnicity if you're skin isn't shitskin
Basically that

Just claim every good looking ethnic theory

@Sikkunt23
You can pass as an exotic med without a beard and a name like Jeff

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
You can pass as an exotic med without a beard and a name like Jeff
You’re the most retarded user on this forum. No point in talking to you any further.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and sytyl
Another ethnic cope, first of all Salludon is GL because he looks white LMFAO, he is probably descendant of the aryan migrations that went to the Indian subcontinent. I mean he doesn't look ethnic.

Second, if you want to put ethnic comparasion with Salludon (is okey), at least put a Ethnic name no JEFF JFL ameba IQ. If you ask me I would say he is white with that face and name.

I would like to see a name falio comparasion here, would be interesting to see the changes if you nammed him Abdul.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 10494 and GigaMogger
You’re the most retarded user on this forum. No point in talking to you any further.

are you fucking low iq ?

Why would any normie think you’re a Pakistani with a name like Jeff and skin lighter than many Greeks and sicilians ?

Do you really think normies can tell you’re a Pakistani when you look whiter than most Greeks?

• JFL
Nerdcucks on suicide watch

@Salludon be like:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AsGoodAsItGets, JihadChad and 3 others
are you fucking low iq ?

Why would any normie think you’re a Pakistani with a name like Jeff and skin lighter than many Greeks and sicilians ?

Do you really think normies can tell you’re a Pakistani when you look whiter than most Greeks?
Let me guess, you have never been to Greece

Last edited:
  • +1
Another ethnic cope, first of all Salludon is GL because he looks white LMFAO, he is probably descendant of the aryan migrations that went to the Indian subcontinent. I mean he doesn't look ethnic.

Second, if you want to put ethnic comparasion with Salludon (is okey), at least put a Ethnic name no JEFF JFL ameba IQ. If you ask me I would say he is white with that face and name.

I would like to see a name falio comparasion here, would be interesting to see the changes if you nammed him Abdul.
He doesn't look white, stop this bullshit. Eyes and skin tone alone are way too ethnic (bone structure is ''white passing'' though). Most people would think he comes from somewhere in Central Asia like Uzbekistan or some shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’ve seen some Portuguese and Greeks who look very ethnic
Yes, but I've also seen Greeks with blonde hair and blue eyes, doesn't mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
He doesn't look white, stop this bullshit. Eyes and skin tone alone are way too ethnic (bone structure is ''white passing'' though). Most people would think he comes somewhere from Central Asia like Uzbekistan or some shit
No he could easily be mistaken for an italin

• +1
Reactions: Hector and GigaMogger
TERACOPE. Thats not a white Chad wtf is wrong with your brain bro. Srsly you have autism. But this experiment is good to prove that jbw isn't legit in Canada

• +1
Reactions: Julius
1.Change salludons name
2.That's not a white chad
If you want to put an actual chad try Tyler Maher and experience the pussy ocean

• +1
Reactions: Hector
No he could easily be mistaken for an italin
Italians don't look like this. Salludon doesn't look like your average ethnic Ahmed or Panjeet, but he doesn't look white either. Truly an exotic specimen

1.Change salludons name
2.That's not a white chad
If you want to put an actual chad try Tyler Maher and experience the pussy ocean
Tyler Maher is a one in a million Gigachad, that wouldn't be fair. We would need a white guy who looksmatches Salludon to draw some conclusion

Italians don't look like this. Salludon doesn't look like your average ethnic Ahmed or Panjeet, but he doesn't look white either. Truly an exotic specimen
This is an Italian model i know, tell me he looks much different than Salludon
IMG 20200822 205204

His eyes look way ''whiter'' than Salludon's. Also,this guy looks like Ballou's doppelganger, who is he?
His name is Mario Brugioni he is a model for D&G

His eyes look way ''whiter'' than Salludon's. Also,this guy looks like Ballou's doppelganger, who is he?
How can you see Salludon's eyes he is perma squinting

didnt find a single white in this thread

most advanced cities are in west , where dating apps are popular so whites also have this advantage.

you will never have a long term relationship like this
I've been dating a girl for a month that I've met through online dating and faked my name and did not disclose my origins until the first date. I later revealed the info. I am still dating her to this day, so if she had an issue with what I did, she would have stopped seeing me. Do you think I won't be able to get into a long term relationship with her because of what I did?

Whar are you trying to prove? That the APEX OF THE SHITSKIN PHENOTYPE has slightly more success than SOME RANDOM WHITE UPPER TIER male?!
This experiment was to show that even as a non-white man, you can still slay on Tinder, potentially even more than a White Chad.

That "white chad" has so many flaws.
You're right, he has flaws, but he was rated 6 PSL here, 7.5 on trueRateMe, and had a 25.7% match rate on Tinder. I consider these numbers to qualify him as a Chad.

This is an Italian model i know
This man looks similar to Salludon in my opinion

This experiment was to show that even as a non-white man, you can still slay on Tinder, potentially even more than a White Chad.

You're right, he has flaws, but he was rated 6 PSL here, 7.5 on trueRateMe, and had a 25.7% match rate on Tinder. I consider these numbers to qualify him as a Chad.

This man looks similar to Salludon in my opinion

He's not a chad, who tf rated him a 6psl here?? He's below 6psl and a chadlite at best. Salludon and him are not looksmatched; Salludon is 1 to 1.5 psl points better than him. All you did was debunk JBW theory using a decently attractive white guy, not a real chad.

Ssludon looks White to me if I met him irl i would never guess he was indian

Does it work to approach women like you did on this post?

It seems to work good, being straight forward and being a alpa male that knows what he wants

Does it work to approach women like you did on this post?
Yeah it works. After she says yes, suggest a time and place. Don't bother having small talk over text, I tried that route and they take a long time to respond or sometimes they just stop responding

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Yeah it works. After she says yes, suggest a time and place. Don't bother having small talk over text, I tried that route and they take a long time to respond or sometimes they just stop responding
Do you have any suggestion for a place? thanks btw

There were some users on here that believe an average white guy would do better on Tinder than Salludon. I have done Tinder experiments that not only prove that belief to be false, but it will also show that Salludon does better than a White Chad on Tinder in Canada.

I created a Tinder account for Salludon and a White Chad. here are the pics used:

Salludon
View attachment 607087

White Chad
View attachment 607088

Every other setting, such as age range and distance were exactly the same on both accounts.

I swiped right on every girl I saw on both accounts. Both accounts matched with 86 women. We won't be comparing matches, instead, we'll be comparing the ratio of dates set up with matches, as the number of dates you can set up is a stronger indication of a women's attraction towards your physical appearance.

After matching with these girls, my initial message to all of them was: "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?". It doesn't matter what they responded to this, because the next message would always be something along the lines of "Oh okay. I'm looking to date, so if you're down, we should meet up sometime". If they say yes right away, then I count that as 1 date set up. For example:
View attachment 607091

Some girls wanted to talk a bit more before setting up a date, so I did that, and they eventually said yes to a date. For example:
View attachment 607092
View attachment 607093
View attachment 607094
This would be counted as 1 date set up. It did not matter what the girl looked like, so whether she is 1 PSL or 8 PSL, it would still count as 1 date.

I did this for both accounts and here were the results:
White Chad: 27 dates set up out of 86. 27/86 = 0.314 or 31.4% date rate
Salludon: 41 dates set up out of 86 matches. 41/86 = 0.477 or 47.7% date rate

As you can see, Salludon has a higher date rate than the White Chad. What this means is if both accounts had 100 matches, the White Chad would be able to set up 31 dates while Salludon could set up 48. So, there are more women willing to set up dates with Salludon than a White Chad, meaning, Salludon is more physically attractive for women to date than a White Chad in Canada.

In case you think I'm making this all up, here are the first 17 of Salludons conversation with girls that agreed to a date:
View attachment 607095

View attachment 607097

View attachment 607098

View attachment 607108

View attachment 607109

View attachment 607110

View attachment 607111

View attachment 607113

View attachment 607114

View attachment 607116

View attachment 607117

View attachment 607121

View attachment 607122

View attachment 607123

View attachment 607125

View attachment 607126

View attachment 607127

Bonus: There was this 1 girl that responded to Salludon but left White Chad on read:
View attachment 607144

Since the opener "Hey, what do you do for work?" is not the same as "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?", I did not include that conversation as one of the 86 matches for Chad, that was just for fun.

I've tagged users that may have an interest in this topic:
@Salludon @Ocelot @Dante1 @Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackout.xl @XANTARES @abmonger @Papabakvet @eyearea @NordicIranian @Zygos4Life @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto
Tbh when you're at either of their level looks wise it makes no diff to 95% of roasties

Do you have any suggestion for a place? thanks btw
Yeah I do. It's best to start with a broad option of locations: Public or at her/your place, so send them this:

Here's a woman that was open to meeting up to both:

Here's a woman that was only open to public:

First date, if you two are meeting up in public, then I usually meet them in these places:
-Coffee place
-Mall
-University/college
-Park

Second date is where she would have gotten comfortable enough around you to meet at your or her place, so you can suggest that. Sometimes they still want to meet up in public though because they're still not comfortable enough around you

Tbh when you're at either of their level looks wise it makes no diff to 95% of roasties
That's what I thought too, but the date rate difference between them was 16%. Chad (31.4%) and Salludon (47.7%)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Yeah I do. It's best to start with a broad option of locations: Public or at her/your place, so send them this:

View attachment 663147

Here's a woman that was open to meeting up to both:
View attachment 663148

Here's a woman that was only open to public:
View attachment 663149

First date, if you two are meeting up in public, then I usually meet them in these places:
-Coffee place
-Mall
-University/college
-Park

Second date is where she would have gotten comfortable enough around you to meet at your or her place, so you can suggest that. Sometimes they still want to meet up in public though because they're still not comfortable enough around you

That's what I thought too, but the date rate difference between them was 16%. Chad (31.4%) and Salludon (47.7%)
Thanks bro i appreciate it this helped alot

• +1
Reactions: far336
Does anyone have the source for who the white chad is?

Recess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 4416
What's the name of white chad

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
These guys only get 86 matches over 3 days??! Is that on a fresh account

i mog that "white chad" so hes not really a chsd

Why people rate salludon as a giga chad? I understand that amnesia is a chad, but this guy salludon is just a nigger to me haha.