[Method] SARMs guide + trusted brands/sellers

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
What can I expect from 10mg of LGD 4033 + 25 mg of mk677 ed for 8 weeks?

I'd like to do a recomp but I don't know if these are the right sarms for that.

(I'm on trt btw, 250mg Sustanon every 8 days).
lgd and mk677 is to bulk

get ostarine

Heirio

Heirio

boo
@Framletgod Could you give me a cycle for a recomp? I am 142 lbs 16% bodyfat rn so my body is pretty average I guess. I want to get as lean as I possibly can while gaining whatever muscle possible. I have already been natty gymcelling for about a month now and have lost 5 lbs but its so fucking slowwwwwwwwww

I have mk677 already, I've had it for about 4 months though and I don't know how long it lasts before it goes bad so I haven't been using it lol

my body is similar to this

Elgoblino

Elgoblino

aka La creatura
lgd and mk677 is to bulk

get ostarine
Does it really do something?
I've been told it's really (like REALLY) weak, and almost not even worth the money.

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
Does it really do something?
I've been told it's really (like REALLY) weak, and almost not even worth the money.
if you wanna bulk ostarine is weak, but it has less side effects , so you can take ostarine for three months without fucking up your natural testosterone production.
as regards the cutting many people claim Ostarine is better than LGD and RAD in preserving the muscle despite the low calorie intake, however I have never taken LGD and RAD so I cannot compare them to ostarine.

C

Craxio

Trainee
Which Sarms doesn't suppress testosterone?
And what are the side effects or S23? (Goal is to look like Brad Pitt from Troy, so recomp)

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
Which Sarms doesn't suppress testosterone?
And what are the side effects or S23? (Goal is to look like Brad Pitt from Troy, so recomp)
MK-2866
GW-501516
SR9009
MK-677

sides from s23: test shutdown (have to pct after that which costs even more) testicle shrinkage, severe lethargy, aggression (not sure if belongs 2 sideffects)

C

Craxio

Trainee
MK-2866
GW-501516
SR9009
MK-677

sides from s23: test shutdown (have to pct after that which costs even more) testicle shrinkage, severe lethargy, aggression (not sure if belongs 2 sideffects)
Thx, and what's the best to recomp? MK-2866 + MK-677 ?

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
I’m injecting test as well but only 300mg most of my gains are coming from the Tbol. You can’t run orals for super long though, im just hoping I can keep most of my gains when I come off
Why do you think it is from tbol? 300 mg of test should be much stronger
Tbol is mostly for strength/endurance

D

DoctorLooksmax

Mage
Why do you think it is from tbol? 300 mg of test should be much stronger
Tbol is mostly for strength/endurance
I mad really good gains from the Tbol. Getting stomach cramps from test isn’t something I’ve ever heard. I dropped all my other drugs except the test and the stomach cramps stopped so that’s all I know, it could have been mk677 or Tbol. I’ll probs do some more Tbol in the near future but gonna just up the rest for now. Also i feel like 500+ is more where you need to be for BBing on test, 300 is like high end therapeutic/low end performance enhancing dose

bossman

bossman

Banned
is it ok to take sarms during puberty

x30001

x30001

Zephir
MK-2866
GW-501516
SR9009
MK-677

S23 is extremely strong. There's no point in using it.

x30001

x30001

Zephir
If SARMS just selectively agonise androgen receptors then why do they shut down the HPTA? Something that's not steroidal shouldn't interfere with sex hormone production, but SARMS do. SARMS make tons of money for the sellers. I'd be careful in believing that SARMS are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. There's more too them, more side effects and more mechanisms that the vendors don't want the buyers to know about, because they want to milk the cash cow til it's dry.

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
Thoughts on stacking s4 with lgd 4033

x30001

x30001

Zephir
Thoughts on stacking s4 with lgd 4033
As the most anti steroid person ever; I think it'd be safer and better to just inject some testosterone. If you've a big budget add lots of primobolan :)

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
If SARMS just selectively agonise androgen receptors then why do they shut down the HPTA? Something that's not steroidal shouldn't interfere with sex hormone production, but SARMS do. SARMS make tons of money for the sellers. I'd be careful in believing that SARMS are Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. There's more too them, more side effects and more mechanisms that the vendors don't want the buyers to know about, because they want to milk the cash cow til it's dry.
actually most sarms are high dosed to make them any effective for building muscle therefore the sides can be extremly stupid like for s23

x30001

x30001

Zephir
actually most sarms are high dosed to make them any effective for building muscle therefore the sides can be extremly stupid like for s23
I know, but they're not hormones themselves (at least from what we're told), yet they shutdown your sex hormone production. I really don't believe they're *just* "SARMS". How are they lowering SHBG if they're supposed to only be selective to Androgen Receptors?

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MOG REAPER
As the most anti steroid person ever; I think it'd be safer and better to just inject some testosterone. If you've a big budget add lots of primobolan :)
That would most likely rape my already Norwood 2 hairline.

x30001

x30001

Zephir
That would most likely rape my already Norwood 2 hairline.
Primo isn't bad at all with hair. Obviously it can accelerate AA if you're already dealing with hairloss without steroids. But Primo has a very low Androgenic rating, and it's a synthetic androstane (DHT derivative) rather than a DHT compound itself. Direct DHT compounds are exceptions to the "Androgenic rating" rule since DHT is the #1 aggressor in AA. But Primo isn't actually a direct DHT compound like winstrol/masteron/proviron. I could try put together a list of steroids which are the best -> worst for your hair but since I've never taken roids I don't have any first hand experience. If someone who has experience with certain compounds wants to make changes to the list then that'd be good.

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
I mad really good gains from the Tbol. Getting stomach cramps from test isn’t something I’ve ever heard. I dropped all my other drugs except the test and the stomach cramps stopped so that’s all I know, it could have been mk677 or Tbol. I’ll probs do some more Tbol in the near future but gonna just up the rest for now. Also i feel like 500+ is more where you need to be for BBing on test, 300 is like high end therapeutic/low end performance enhancing dose
I ve been using tbol multiple times myself. Yes, it does hurt the stomach
I use it mainly for strength boost

I

I'mme

Adept
Primo isn't bad at all with hair. Obviously it can accelerate AA if you're already dealing with hairloss without steroids. But Primo has a very low Androgenic rating, and it's a synthetic androstane (DHT derivative) rather than a DHT compound itself. Direct DHT compounds are exceptions to the "Androgenic rating" rule since DHT is the #1 aggressor in AA. But Primo isn't actually a direct DHT compound like winstrol/masteron/proviron. I could try put together a list of steroids which are the best -> worst for your hair but since I've never taken roids I don't have any first hand experience. If someone who has experience with certain compounds wants to make changes to the list then that'd be good.
I have AGA. Please list the least harmful steroids for hair

Framletgod

Framletgod

Mod
I know, but they're not hormones themselves (at least from what we're told), yet they shutdown your sex hormone production. I really don't believe they're *just* "SARMS". How are they lowering SHBG if they're supposed to only be selective to Androgen Receptors?
quite interessting question, even tough i cant anwser, ill ask this question in the private sarms group

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
What's your opinion on LGD? Also, what about LGD + Mk677 for gains?
i ran that cycle, bloats you to oblivion but i gained hella mass

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)