Save Money for Hair Transplant

6.5PSL

Banned
If you're not poor, I see literally no reason not to have 5-10k stashed away for when you're bald/balding. If you're not poor, it's really not that much money for 20+ years of saving. It can literally change your life if you get a very high end hair transplant. I intend to honestly do this as I feel due to genetics I will be balding in my middle ages. I love how money can just solve your problems. Look at Elon musk's hair transformation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
for 20+ years of saving.
the-big-lebowski-jeff-bridges.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes, save from 20 - 40, only around 300-400 bucks a year. If you're not a loser that's easy.

If you're not poor, I see literally no reason not to have 5-10k stashed away for when you're bald/balding. If you're not poor, it's really not that much money for 20+ years of saving. It can literally change your life if you get a very high end hair transplant. I intend to honestly do this as I feel due to genetics I will be balding in my middle ages. I love how money can just solve your problems. Look at Elon musk's hair transformation.
cope HT is so cheap it's less than 1 month of saving

Only if you go to premium surgeons it goes 5k+ upwards.

And yes travelling outside the US is worth it since there are better surgeons out there that won't botch you by giving a NW2 hairline which makes you incel to incel

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yes, save from 20 - 40, only around 300-400 bucks a year. If you're not a loser that's easy.
I save $3.5k a MONTH LMFAO

cope HT is so cheap it's less than 1 month of saving

Only if you go to premium surgeons it goes 5k+ upwards.

And yes travelling outside the US is worth it since there are better surgeons out there that won't botch you by giving a NW2 hairline which makes you incel to incel
In my opinion, if you're doing it, do it right. That is high tier surgeon in the United States. US laws will protect you too if they screw up. They also can't have a phony license and are way less likely to be scammy and post fake results.

I save $3.5k a MONTH LMFAO
If I had infinite money and was ugly, I'd get a hair transplant, a nose-job, top-tier eyebrows, and maybe some fillers. Other surgeries to me are way too invasive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380