See all these puffy cringe acting Chads on Tik-Tok? This is exactly the type of surgery they have to get their implants

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Hella straight-forward. Couldn't believe it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Water is wet?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10172
What can't you believe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Hella straight-forward. Couldn't believe it.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

9VJwyKS
9VJwyKS

A MAKINITHAPPEN THREAD, WHERE HE HASN'T POSTED PHOTOS OR VIDEOS WHERE HE IS STRIPPED DOWN BUTT NAKED. HOLY SHIT I AM MIRIN ...
Tenor 10
Tenor 10 Tenor 10

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, TheChosenChad, Danish_Retard and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and RealSurgerymax
The thing I hate about these kind of videos is the ass licking at the end, either from the doctor or the patient.
"Omg I can't believe they did such a good job, it was so good and I couldn't ask for anything more, such an experienced doctor yada yada"
Or the "omg you look so different and so much better now, you're like a new person and the results are so fucking good omg, I'm gonna wet my panties"
Just seems so fake and forced...
Am I the only one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, alex569 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, Schönling and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6908
the jaw implant looks good
but the cheekbone implant is overdone- gives a gay vibe

Absolutely nailed it.

My cheekbones are good. So I think the jaw implant is the route for me.

the jaw implant looks good
but the cheekbone implant is overdone- gives a gay vibe

Cheekbone implants practically never look good on men unless you have some type of facial deformity to fix

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6908
The thing I hate about these kind of videos is the ass licking at the end, either from the doctor or the patient.
"Omg I can't believe they did such a good job, it was so good and I couldn't ask for anything more, such an experienced doctor yada yada"
Or the "omg you look so different and so much better now, you're like a new person and the results are so fucking good omg, I'm gonna wet my panties"
Am I the only one?

You need to interract with human beings more.

To be "morally good" in society today means nothing more than forcing a so obviously non real superficial warmness and kindness that is almost child like.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Highrise, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

To be "morally good" in society today means nothing more than forcing a so obviously non real superficial warmness and kindness that is almost child like.

You're saying children aren't warm? Explain what you meant by this sentence. It's not articulated well.

Am I the only one?
tbh his results didnt change much at all tbh

You're saying children aren't warm? Explain what you meant by this sentence. It's not articulated well.
Sorry.

The kind of "warmness" people like to portray is so artificial that it comes across as almost child-like.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Sorry.

The kind of "warmness" people like to portray is so artificial that it comes across as almost child-like.

Tbh, sometimes I feel like I have something like this, but it's actually genuine and I feel appreciation, which I'm afraid people might take it as fake actually. I'm just too good of a person sometimes. How to bad boy/mean maxx? I swear this has cost me a relationship, as the girls have been quite abrasive and I was too meek/gentle. Like as if a role reversal. On the other hand I do try to portray this through my looks as well, the gentleness and softness, I don't look nt at all. Had very interesting experiences due to that I guess, in relations to girls. On the other hand, I don't appeal to regular normal girls, which is also a problem. But am not talking about fucked up girls, that are the majority nowadays.
The videos, or at least what I've talked about are stupidly fake though.

3:29 he's clearly a looksmaxx user

Looks good, doubt I’ll need it but looks good regardless.

This guy looks almost exactly like Kumail Nanjiani lol